Page 1 of 2 [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

EpicGrimlock
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

04 Apr 2010, 12:52 pm

When the Zombie uprising comes, what's your plan to survive? I will go to Antarctica because 1: It's completely surrounded by water. 2: It's freezing so even if zombies somehow find a way there they would freeze from lack of body heat. 3: It has a huge number of penguins, seals, whales, fish, and walruses that I could eat. 4: It has a way to contact the outside world and see if the zombie apocalypse is still happening. and 5: It already has people there so humanity could still survive.

What's your Zombie plan?

Followthereaper90
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2010, 1:46 pm

get on my trusty opel astra -95 hit for gas station and after that me and my friends would hit nearest gun shop(sniper rifles and shotguns+hell lot off ammo) ...after that we would just park next to shop get some food and camping equipment..and after that we would camp on some rooftop and listen radio....if we would have time we would even set up tv and stuff providing there has no many zombies around then just camp and wait for rescue from army

pumibel
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2010, 2:12 pm

Well by the time zombies are starting to take over the government will have figured out that the autistic brain can easily download information directly form a server, kinda like the Matrix where Neo learns jujitsu via virtual reality matrix uplink, also a nod to Johnny Mnemonic. So I will be a superhuman with wireless link to the super server that uploads my super powers expert aim with blades, bullets, arrows, kung fu master (mistress LOL), and abilities to drive or ride just about any vehicle and perfect eyesight/night vision. AND my hair will look good all the time, so those zombies don't have a chance.

(No way in HELL I would go to the antarctic- would let those zombies eat my brains first- too cold!)

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2010, 2:16 pm

My zombie plan, is to come back to haunt all the people, who have done me wrong, over the course of my lifetime, and my past. I'd give each of my bullies, past students and teachers, the shock of their lives. I'd also like to give each of the 4 original members of The Kinks a nice visit, and tell them that I was their most biggest fan, living in my city, when I was alive.

Prosser
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2010, 2:21 pm

Your Antartic plan is just impractical. Best bet is to make your way to the nearest mall, police station or town hall and barricade it.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2010, 3:30 pm

I live on an island, in a house full of guns. I'm living my zombie plan...

Followthereaper90
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2010, 3:30 pm

Prosser wrote:
Your Antartic plan is just impractical. Best bet is to make your way to the nearest mall, police station or town hall and barricade it.
nice i just prefer roofs since they cant climp

Moog
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2010, 4:22 pm

Stop watching TV.

Rose_in_Winter
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2010, 6:48 pm

I intend to join the zombies. Braaaaaains....

DNForrest
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2010, 7:05 pm

It involves a kukri, a Walther P22, a Ruger Mini-14, and a secluded farm in the country. Won't go into any more details than that.

Danielismyname
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2010, 7:44 pm

Watch out for humans, as zombies ain't scary (who'd waste a bullet on a zombie?).

It's the pillagers, raiders, and all of those types of general scum that you have to watch out for.

I have plenty of water that's sustainable (need to defend that at all costs), plus plenty of food around here (I need to work on that vegetable garden...).

From a decent location, I could hold off a decent sized force of humans from here; probably a platoon or more (all armed). I'd make it not worth the trouble to come and steal my water. I'd be willing to trade with friendly people, of course.

danmac
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2010, 8:21 pm

screw it
if you can't eat'em join'em

GreyThorn
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

04 Apr 2010, 9:33 pm

I'd team up with my buddy, who is a walking compendium of zombie related information. I'd be the muscle/practical survival guy. I'd have a few guns and plenty of ammo. And a few hockey sticks- I've decided that these may be the best close-range weapons since they're light and sharp and could definitely take off a zombie head if swung properly. Plus, there would be less splatter when I hit a zombie, unlike with a baseball bat- a good thing if infected blood is a concern.

Woodpecker
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2010, 11:27 am

Well I have access to several shelters which would resist even a massed undead attack one has very thick concrete walls but has the disadvantage of being in a populated area. I guess I could hide inside with gallons of water, my dog and a stack of instant soup and wait until the zombies have starved to death.

I know about several fallout shelters which are in the middle of nowhere, I would suggest that you should upgrade the blast doors to tolerate an undead attack, fill the shelter with food, drink, books and then lock yourself inside and wait for the zombies to die off. A rural location might be a good idea as I suspect that there would be fewer humans who would be turned into zombies than an urban location.

Diagnosed under the DSM5 rules with autism spectrum disorder, under DSM4 psychologist said would have been AS (299.80) but I suspect that I am somewhere between 299.80 and 299.00 (Autism) under DSM4.

Friskeygirl
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2010, 12:16 pm

mmmmmm Brains

hmmm none here :cry:

jeffhermy
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

05 Apr 2010, 1:52 pm

I won't be a zombie like all those other zombies! I'll be a better zombie!