Do you find facebook a challenge?

Page 3 of 3 [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

ValentineWiggin
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2012, 2:42 am

Aesthete wrote:
Mine's kind of an embarrassment and probably a social liability, too, with me only having 30 something friends.

I have 10.

to his Interest."

blue_bean
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2012, 3:03 am

I only have a "dummy" account which I log into when I want to do something that requires me to be logged in (search for people and stuff).

No friends on it.

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2012, 6:04 am

Don't have one. Never will.

If I wanted to talk to family, I'd send them an e-mail. Don't know anyone socially other than a couple of people here; don't want to get to know anyone else. Not a part of any activity/recreational group, so no need to keep track of anything there.

The only time I thought of making one was to annoy my sister. Said thought didn't last long.

Arzon
Butterfly
Butterfly

12 Jan 2012, 11:12 am

I think Facebook is a nice concept but not for me.

First of all, 99% of the apps require to give them right to post messages to other people.

Also, nearly every action I perform on Facebook is public, which I dislike because I want to remain my
privacy. For example: When I post a reaction to something everybody can see that I've post a reaction about something.

I'm also not really a person for chit-chatting, but that's just me ^^.

Guilted_Lady
Raven
Raven

12 Jan 2012, 12:51 pm

It's not all public if you configure it the right way. Nobody can see the contents of my Facebook unless I have them on my friends list, and I don't post things that can aggravate my friends/family (the only people I add on Facebook anyways). That is what a blog is for.

I'm actually a pretty savvy Facebook user but that's probably because I have a interest in computers and am still quite young so I missed the era where e-mail was a big thing. Nobody I know contacts each other by e-mail anymore, not even my father who is in his late 40s now.

?Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.?