What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 154 of 499 [ 7984 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 151, 152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 157 ... 499  Next

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2013, 6:11 pm

I dreamt I was in England, in the city of London, and the city fathers had decided to get rid of their cab horses by setting them free and letting them wander the roads unmolested and unprotected, and all of them got run over and butchered by lorries and other heavy traffic. the sight of the mangled and dead horse corpse in puddles of blood in the roadways stuck with me when I awoke, I could smell the blood. then I dreamt that I was wearing my fuzzy white socks and was getting ready to put on my running shoes when I noticed a bunch of big black ants biting my ankles, and I grabbed and squished each ant individually.

Mindsigh
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2013, 9:32 am

I dreamed a long dream about a bunch of random men I know, including my husband, staying with me at my my mom's house at the beach (IRL my mom never had a house at the beach), and we found a suitcase/trunk we were supposed to unpack a long time ago, and when we did finally, a baby goat jumped out of it and peed all over the place and made a huge mess. We chased the goat out of the house, but kept finding random stray cats and dogs. The house was already a mess from us partying in it and we couldn't find a way to get the mess cleaned up. All the mops and brooms and paper towels and stuff were buried in junk.

Then the appliances started failing, my favorite clothes were stinky with goat pee because they'd just been tossed on the floor instead of being hung up and I couldn't wash them because first, everybody else was washing their clothes, then when it was my turn, the washing machine started leaking. I didn't know what to do but one of the guys said that a neighbor down the block was a millionaire who helped people who she thought were worthy.

Somehow it changed to being a dream about my son and a girl I knew from elementary school being in a daycare center together and the millionaire was judging me on how I handled some problem with the daycare and how well we treated the girl and her mom.

A common theme throughout this dream was a camera lens that was in the trunk with the baby goat, and malfunctioning cars that didn't accelerate when I stepped on the gas. People would come up behind me at a stop sign and I'd try to go and the car just sat there. Also, there was an elevated train that looked like it was just running though the air and a w3indow in the beach house looked out over an airport runway where the Space Shuttle landed sometimes. and the millionaire and my brother-in-law gave us money and cars to fix our problems.

And I woke up VERY tired this morning, for some reason.

Moog
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2013, 8:33 pm

auntblabby wrote:
I dreamt I was in England, in the city of London, and the city fathers had decided to get rid of their cab horses by setting them free and letting them wander the roads unmolested and unprotected, and all of them got run over and butchered by lorries and other heavy traffic. the sight of the mangled and dead horse corpse in puddles of blood in the roadways stuck with me when I awoke, I could smell the blood. then I dreamt that I was wearing my fuzzy white socks and was getting ready to put on my running shoes when I noticed a bunch of big black ants biting my ankles, and I grabbed and squished each ant individually.

Eww

Moog
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2013, 8:34 pm

I had a dream about this guy who was an ex super hero but is now a movie actor playing super heroes. He was really handsome and he lived in this huge penthouse suite with dozens of beautiful lesbians, and he dressed like the most debonair Nazi officer you've ever seen. I think it was autobiographical.

redrobin62
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2013, 12:50 pm

Last night's dream was a little odd and depressing.

It was my first day working with a quadriplegic patient. I'm a nurse. The patient was kind of demanding. The aide following my shift had a slave mentality. She proceeds to tell me, in great detail, all the things that should be done for the patient to satisfy him. These included straightening the pillows just so, changing the sheets when a small spot is noted, arranging his pillows just so, etc. She was very annoying. I wouldn't wait to get out of the room and I still had one pill left to give the patient.

It was only a dream, but the reason it felt real, is because there are people like that in real life, people with slave mentalities who make it bad for those of us who believe in having unions to protect our rights. We achieve nothing at our place of work because of the slave mentalists. I've ran into many over the years in the nursing field, and when it comes down to me vs. them, I lose.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2013, 5:06 pm

I dreamt I was in a dormroom by myself on a bed, reclining and resting, then all of a sudden some other guy pops up on the other bed also reclining, then it turns into a large room where I meet my late mother sitting at a table eating some gooey desert that drips all over the place, I join her there and we discuss pleasantries. then I turn around and notice a table heaped with chocolate-covered chocolate-cream-filled donuts that look absolutely delectable but when I go over there a couple start breaking them in two, and the cream oozes out of them and I lost my appetite for some reason, then I went into the kitchen and saw the partially-eaten remains of a barbequed chicken on a plate. then I awoke. :huh:

Quill
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2013, 7:14 pm

I dreamed that my friend talked me into getting a tattoo. I didn't really want to get one, but I agreed because she was so persistent. We went to this tattoo place, and I looked at all of the books and the pictures on the wall, but I just couldn't make up my mind. I finally just told the tattoo artist to do whatever he wanted. For whatever reason, my dream skipped ahead at that point, and the next thing I knew, I was looking at my tattoo (on the back of my leg) in a mirror. It was a tattoo of a naked person. I was really upset. When I woke up, I actually kind of felt kind of panicky and mad at my friend for a few minutes, even though I knew it was just a dream. :lol:

alpineglow
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2013, 9:15 am

I dreamt I had a new place that required some repairs. it was all right, sunny and pleasant, but odd - like a tree growing in one room which had broken a hole in the roof as it grew. A large fish tank stood beneath the tree on a built in cabinet, unused, but still full of clean water with a functioning filter. I put a dozen or so fish in it of different shapes and sizes. Unfortunately, of the fish I bought there was one predator which was aggressive and it began eating the other fish. I came into the room to see it finishing off a beautiful smaller fish. So I got the net and scooped the 'bad guy' out of there. It tried to bite my hand with needle sharp teeth. But I put it in a plastic box to bring back to the pet store, because I needed my money back. Since it was a long drive I had to put ice and water around it. There was only 3 or 4 fish left - I missed the beautiful fish that had been eaten.

b9
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2013, 9:42 am

i dreamed last night that i adopted a kitten that was due to be euthanized and i was living in africa and i dreamed that it was a very playful kitten, but i also dreamed that it escaped and ran away, and i dreamed that it ran up the front leg of an already cranky elephant and entered his ear and started to kick frantically against the elephants ear drum as kittens often do when they get excited.

well the elephant fell down dead due to the kittens feverish activity in it's ear and i woke up in a fit of laughter and now i am sorry that i envisaged that event.

laughing costs calories.

octobertiger
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2013, 9:49 am

:lol: That's a brilliant dream.

FluttercordAspie93
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2013, 9:18 pm

I've had many strange dreams.

So many, that I think I need to start keeping a dream journal; I forget these kinds of things rather quickly.

Mindsigh
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2013, 9:47 am

It was a terribly depressing dream about being forced to go to a prison-type program that vacillated between residential and day-only, because I had a car accident and the people I crashed into were very vindictive. It was in this big, dark, old house where the bedrooms were turned into dormitories with about 4-5 iron beds in a row. We were assembled on the stairwell and told that we were here because we'd caused extensive damage to society and property and had to work it off by doing odd jobs for the warden. My job was to be the dog walker (which was actually kind of fun) and I had to make sure the dog didn't get away because he was very large and unruly. We prisoners were constantly being nit-picked over every little detail of our performances and being reminded of what awful human beings we were. I woke up wanting to kill myself. :cry: Oh, and during the part of the dream where it was just a daytime program, while I was at home, my DH nitpicked over everything I did, or forgot to do. That was one realistic dream. :lol:

b9
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2013, 9:24 am

i dream about tigers often.
not tigers that want to kill me, but tigers who want to rub their whiskers on me.
cuddling tigers seems like a very easy thing to do if they are otherwise well fed.
tigers are so big. if they have the slightest problem with you it is "lights out".....

stardraigh
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2013, 10:55 am

I had this dream this morning right before I woke up at 2:30am. It was me as I am now, partly through my transition. I and a bunch of friends found a genies lamp. We had to split the wishes, each of us getting one, there was a time limit on how long the wishes worked and we could only wish for things that would affect ourselves. I of course, wished I had a completely female body. It was wonderful. I was completely female in brain and body, and then five minutes later, the magic wore off, and I turned back to my mid-transition self, and I started crying and panicking and woke up.

My Blog
Deviantart Page

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2013, 3:59 am

had the strangest nightmare about being invited out for dinner but before I went I had to dress up, then something possessed me to walk a mile or so away from the old house [my parents' old house] to some place where I went to an open office with nobody in it, there I borrowed a stuffed toy tiger and drove off in their '99 ford Taurus with the stuffed toy tiger in it. I drove it home and around the neighborhood and noted how well it drove, how quietly and smoothly [not true of an actual '99 Taurus, btw]. then it demonically transformed into a toy Taurus car which I had on a leash with a remote control on it, and it was pulling me along almost faster than I could run, then neighborhood dogs noticed it had transformed into a little tiger and they were chasing it and me, and the cord got wrapped around the legs of a table on the sidewalk, then I untangled the cord and made it back to the office but it was closed and no longer even physically there, and I wandered around the suite of offices [a mall] and found some lady that I recognized somehow as the office manager and she asked me "did you remember to return your receipt?" and I sheepishly admitted I forgot all about it in the rush to get back, and she moaned "oh please don't tell me you can't find it!" then I asked her if I could fax it to her later and she moaned again "please don't tell me that!" and then I asked her if I was stuck and she told me "of course we'll take it all back, we already found another sucker!" then I awoke. I was sweating and out of sorts thereafter. :huh:

pete1061
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2013, 4:06 am

Last week I had a dream about a staged, fake alien invasion.

Diagnosed in 2005