What are you eating?/Last thing you ate?

Page 558 of 1218 [ 19486 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 555, 556, 557, 558, 559, 560, 561 ... 1218  Next

Claradoon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

25 Oct 2015, 5:47 pm

A can of potatoes with 2 slices of cheese.

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

25 Oct 2015, 5:48 pm

A Big Mac, a McDouble and fries from McDonalds.

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2015, 4:00 am

Cookies

Earthling
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2015, 7:31 am

Bowl of yesterday's ginger rice is next to me, soon to be eaten. :heart:

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2015, 8:38 am

I had tempeh last night! Have you ever had it?
I'm entirely gluten-free, even though it's expensive, but my mum also buys good, organic stuff from a health food store downtown.

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Earthling
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2015, 8:59 am

Nah, first time I have heard that term (tempeh)... had to look it up lol. :P
My parents spend a large chunk of their money on organic food, that's pretty all they eat. A salad every day and very little meat.
I on the other hand mostly buy my stuff at the discounter... :|

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2015, 9:14 am

I would rather not eat meat at all, but I have such a big metabolism [despite how skinny and small I am] that when I try to go vegetarian I can't get enough protein. I had strawberry jam and sunflower seed butter on gluten-free toast today.

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Earthling
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2015, 10:02 am

I'm skinny too, but I think it mostly has to do with me not eating enough. Never have and probably never will. :P
I tried to go vegan once and could hardly eat anything at a family reunion... it was very difficult to avoid "animal". So I gave up on it after a few weeks. Optimally you would bring your own food at times. Being vegan consistently takes a lot of dedication.
Yum, toast. I love the sound it makes when the bread knife scratches it as you apply butter. :heart:

Just ate 3 hard boiled eggs and some nuts. :)

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2015, 10:05 am

I also had Aztec chocolate tea with my morning vitamins to disguise the taste. I usually have eggs for breakfast, but during autumn and winter I can't eat them because they make me sick during those months for some reason.

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2015, 10:50 am

I had two ginger nut biscuits with my cup of tea.

StaticWorld
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

26 Oct 2015, 7:57 pm

Ramen.

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2015, 8:08 pm

8O Ramen is sooooo good! :heart:

Earthling
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2015, 8:11 pm

I think the MSG in ramen gets me depressed.
Very happy (intense artificial taste) now --> depressed later is the way it works for me.

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2015, 8:14 pm

I think my mum made organic ramen once...or maybe that was soba noodles...

Dantac
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2015, 9:03 pm

Earthling wrote:
I think the MSG in ramen gets me depressed.
Very happy (intense artificial taste) now --> depressed later is the way it works for me.

True if you eat the instant ramen sold in supermarkets. The real thing is out of this world.

Ramen is my favorite food besides sashimi... and I'm fortunate to have a ramen-ya (ramen -only restaurant) in my town that makes it almost exactly like its made in Japan (I lived in Japan for a short time so yes, I confirm its the real deal haha).

vs.

seaweed
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2015, 9:59 pm

Apple chips