Post something that made you UNHAPPY today.

Page 1059 of 2013 [ 32194 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1056, 1057, 1058, 1059, 1060, 1061, 1062 ... 2013  Next

MamaFrankie5259
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2017, 2:10 pm

My team losing.

Empathy
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2017, 6:34 pm

Crowds and faces, toothache, pitiful and self fulfilled people, but people are massive killjoys at the moment.

C2V
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2017, 9:18 pm

The cat here killed a bird and brought it inside, to strew feathers all over the place. I had to pick up the body and put it in the bin. Yesterday, the dog here killed a big lizard - I tried to stop it, the lizard was still alive and trying to defend itself but the dog was tearing it up and when I tried to intervene the dog shook it and threw blood all over me.
This isn't the first time - they've killed other things, from insects and moths and butterflies to small mammals. I saved a big frog from the cat once but they've killed most other things. They both do it.
I'm moving on in a few days and I can't wait. I can't deal with this constant death and them destroying other defenseless forms of life all the time.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2017, 9:29 pm

nick007 wrote:
My girlfriend's counselor changed the time of her appointment to an hour later & noone called to let her know. She waited over an hour & she didn't show up so Cass left. Her counselor is supervisor of the psych department at the health center & stuff like this happens every few weeks. Cass gets called at the last minute that her appointment has to be rescheduled or it's been canceled for the week. Her counselor is almost always more than a few minutes late but Cass's appointment still ends before the time it was scheduled to. Her counselor also scheduled an appointment for her a few weeks ago without telling her about it at all. Cass tried calling a couple times to set an appointment up but couldn't get ahold of her. She went a couple weeks without seeing her & then got a call that she wasn't there for an appointment. She had one appointment since then(before yesterday) & Cass said that she would find a new counselor if she didn't show up or something but everything went OK. Then the same typical sh!t happened again. Cass is going to call her counselor back maybe tomorrow & set up one last appointment to tell her she's not going to see her anymore since she's the lowest priority. Cass likes her as a counselor cuz she has a very hard time with people not understanding her issues & her counselor was trying to understand & change how she communicates with her but Cass has anxiety & a stress illness along with lots of other things & this cr@p really stresses her out. She has plans on different days & likes to have days off between things that stress her out more. Changing the day she has counseling interferes with that. I've been telling Cass that it might be good for her to find a new counselor cuz I hate Cass getting all stressed out & upset by this BS. I think her counselor would be better off not having patients or having a lot less of them since she's so busy & cant have a consistent schedule.

She should get a new counselor, I had a counselor & a social worker, I got rid of them, they were both TOOOOO MUCH for me, they didn’t understand me. I have very hard time too with people that don’t understand me, too bad those people can be my grandmother, my sister & my dad.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2017, 9:47 pm

I did my laundry, I had so much pain in my foot, the top of my foot was cracking, it was my foot bones cracking. I also took the trash out, I was in pain, I almost fell down. Now my cat is driving me crazy, she meowing & howling.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

17 Dec 2017, 2:31 am

Kitty4670 wrote:
nick007 wrote:
My girlfriend's counselor changed the time of her appointment to an hour later & noone called to let her know. She waited over an hour & she didn't show up so Cass left. Her counselor is supervisor of the psych department at the health center & stuff like this happens every few weeks. Cass gets called at the last minute that her appointment has to be rescheduled or it's been canceled for the week. Her counselor is almost always more than a few minutes late but Cass's appointment still ends before the time it was scheduled to. Her counselor also scheduled an appointment for her a few weeks ago without telling her about it at all. Cass tried calling a couple times to set an appointment up but couldn't get ahold of her. She went a couple weeks without seeing her & then got a call that she wasn't there for an appointment. She had one appointment since then(before yesterday) & Cass said that she would find a new counselor if she didn't show up or something but everything went OK. Then the same typical sh!t happened again. Cass is going to call her counselor back maybe tomorrow & set up one last appointment to tell her she's not going to see her anymore since she's the lowest priority. Cass likes her as a counselor cuz she has a very hard time with people not understanding her issues & her counselor was trying to understand & change how she communicates with her but Cass has anxiety & a stress illness along with lots of other things & this cr@p really stresses her out. She has plans on different days & likes to have days off between things that stress her out more. Changing the day she has counseling interferes with that. I've been telling Cass that it might be good for her to find a new counselor cuz I hate Cass getting all stressed out & upset by this BS. I think her counselor would be better off not having patients or having a lot less of them since she's so busy & cant have a consistent schedule.

She should get a new counselor, I had a counselor & a social worker, I got rid of them, they were both TOOOOO MUCH for me, they didn’t understand me. I have very hard time too with people that don’t understand me, too bad those people can be my grandmother, my sister & my dad.
That's how I feel but her counselor did call to apologize alot & said she'll list Cass as a recurring schedule & only change it when Cass wants to or she knows something will be going on that day. It basically means the counselor won't miss or be late for an appointment cuz she forgot as long as it's on the recurring schedule but she can still miss for meetings or for emergencies. Cass is having 2nd thoughts about leaving now but I still think she'll be better trying to find someone else who will understand her issues. I'm not sure what Cass will decide to do now.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2017, 11:15 am

not going out.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2017, 1:00 pm

lostonearth35 wrote:
It's hard to believe Nancy Cartwright, who does the voice of Bart and most other "child" characters on The Simpsons, is now 60 years old. She's almost old enough to be my mom. :)

But then again, Mel Blanc did voices for characters until he died and he was 81. He lived just long enough to do Bugs and Daffy in Roger Rabbit.

Shoot! I put this in the wrong forum, I was wondering why I couldn't find it in any of the others. :oops:

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2017, 2:48 pm

I just ran out of milk, and the last thing I feel like doing right now is going out on a freezing cold day to a crowded store to buy a carton. It was like that when I went out yesterday. Why didn't I buy some milk then?? :duh:

But I'll be getting my groceries tomorrow, anyway. I'll be buying extra stuff I need just to make sure I don't run out before and after Christmas day.

Esmerelda Weatherwax
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2017, 4:07 pm

Cold, damp, overcast day. Chilliness really gets to me when it's damp. Ugh.

"I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people," said the man. "You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides."
-- Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2017, 1:38 pm

I might be getting a cold.

Ashariel
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2017, 11:42 am

Struggling with psychosis and paranoia... Not in any shape to be posting here, need to take a break for a while.

Esmerelda Weatherwax
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2017, 12:03 pm

^^ very sorry to hear you're struggling. Wishing you the best.

"I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people," said the man. "You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides."
-- Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!

Ashariel
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2017, 5:24 pm

^ Thank you! Better now, though I go in and out of seeing things clearly, vs. distorted, and have to be careful to recognize the signs, and not get myself in trouble when I'm in that state!

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2017, 12:26 pm

mother.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2017, 11:20 am

Shopping with my mother.