What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 238 of 252 [ 4029 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 235, 236, 237, 238, 239, 240, 241 ... 252  Next

what's the last weirdest dream you had, by type?
*I dream weird Technicolor dreams most of the time! :jester: 14%  14%  [ 88 ]
*I dream mostly vivid but totally "normal" dreams generally. :salut: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I tend to dream "average" blah dreams. :| 4%  4%  [ 25 ]
*I generally dream in vivid colors and sounds :jester: 13%  13%  [ 85 ]
*I tend to dream in average/subdued colors and subdued/muted sounds :| 5%  5%  [ 31 ]
*I dream only in shades of gray. :| 0%  0%  [ 3 ]
*I never seem to remember my dreams. :| 9%  9%  [ 58 ]
*I have mostly good dreams :) 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
*I have mostly nightmares or night fillies :help: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I LUCIDLY DREAM! :star: :colors: 14%  14%  [ 90 ]
*I wanna nice yummy ice cream! :chef: 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
Total votes : 630

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2023, 1:31 pm

mrpieceofwork wrote:
I dreamed not too long ago that...

(I never know when I dream, as I sleep when I feel sleepy, which can be whenever)...

I NEEDED to collect ALL the seeds from ALL the tomatoes to save them for planting again but then suddenly we were making paste but with the paste toms and not the ones that were in the crate...

and this is weird bc I've not touched a tomato for many many months now.

Yeah that's weird

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2023, 9:24 am

Dreamt I was at workshop event...in a classroom for how to do rap. Jamaican style reggae type rap.

Came in as I heard the teacher praise a student with "you're rappin...you're rappin" while the student did his thing on the mic.

Apparently I was late for and near the end of that timeslot class, so had to wait for the next timeslot of instruction to begin.

I sat and waited, and talked to another guy also waiting..

...then realized that "I cant take a rap course because I am failing all of my other classes". Then realized that that I was just "picking up the thread" from other dreams Ive had about failing courses in school...and that this was a dream too. And I woke up.

kitesandtrainsandcats
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2023, 11:22 am

Last night was interesting. Dream contents included house-sitting, shopping, a rickety staircase which needed railings, a visitor to the house-sitting, new laundry machines at the house-sitting house, dressing for the weather, driving in winter weather, shopping; and several other elements which among them brought either relief or stress.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2023, 3:52 am

i dreamt i drove up to my carport in the evening after doing my saturday grocery-getting, when i got out of the car and was confronted by a big black bear who chased me all over the yard and diabolically tried to trip me up every which way, finally it got tired of harassing me and disappeared.

TenMinutes
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2023, 7:44 am

I was cast as the captain of a starship on an episode of some sci fi show and my grief at the loss of some crew was so well received that I got my own show.

xxSkull_Princessxx
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

20 Jun 2023, 1:22 pm

I had a weird dream where my teeth developed large gaps between them despite wearing my retainers and I had to get stupid braces again. Glad that was just a dream.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2023, 7:17 pm

Dreamt that I was asked to help make, or promote (wasnt clear which) a new movie named "the Headless Redhead"

The film and its trailers were to have a pulp fiction Forties or Fifties magazine look.

It was about a hawt red head woman who somehow...literally loses her head...but keeps on living...and still looks hawt even without her head, but goes on a murderous rampage.

They told me that the movie will bill itself as being "the dumbest movie ever made!".

So I was trying find out more about the concept. I asked "did bad men...decapitate her? And is that WHY she is on a murderous rampage? Revenge? Which would be a good motivation for that."

But then my alarm went off and I woke up. So I never found out the particulars.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2023, 7:57 pm

Maybe it means she gave them head. ^

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2023, 8:05 pm

IsabellaLinton wrote:
Maybe it means she gave them head. ^

:lol:

Gave head...to get ahead, but she still didnt get ahead?

Maybe.

The symbolism (both on the Freudian/Jungian dream level, and on the cinematic levels) is ripe for all kinds of intepretations.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2023, 8:09 pm

Watch out for those crazy redhead chicks. ^

kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2023, 4:50 am

I dreamed that I was a ghost.

Before dying, I had built a pretty cool Santa Fe style adobe house.

After dying, I stayed to look after the house and my various relatives. If someone tried to buy the house, I would scare them off, but not too bad. I kept the house spic and span and free of mice and bugs even if nobody lived in it for four or five years.

It had a good library and nobody, not even relatives, could get rid of the furniture or the books in the library. I could take a very tangible form and was often seen in the library reading and could converse with relatives who gradually learned to accept having a ghost to help out was not a bad thing. I'd even tutor the kids in science and math.

kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2023, 2:24 pm

Hmmm. A similar dream two nights in a row.

Again, I dreamed I was a ghost. In this dream, I had a PO Box and would check my mail daily. Sometimes I would be visible while doing it, sometimes not.

Also in the dream, I was a big attraction at Halloween.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2023, 3:12 pm

I was in the bedroom that I grew up in at my mother's house. I was lying on the bed scrolling through WP on my laptop. I heard my son come in the front door and he was sobbing uncontrollably, absolutely choking on tears. It really alarmed me but somehow I forgot for a second and kept looking at WP. Then I snapped out of it and went rushing downstairs to see what was wrong.

He was in another part of the house with wall to wall carpet. It looked like there had been fake palm trees in planters and they were dumped all over the rug. There was dirt and soil but also artificial palm tree leaves all over the place. He was attempting to vacuum up the mess. I told him not to vacuum the palm tree leaves because they'd likely clog the vacuum hose. He didn't know how to get the dirt and soil but avoid the leaves.

I wasn't sure if that was why he'd been crying. I wanted to ask him but I didn't. I thought maybe the mess meant that he had a big party but I knew I'd been home all night and he wasn't.

Weird.

Sahn
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2023, 3:16 am

I was on the street, maybe there was a carnival going on. A policeman wanted a light for his cigarette. Someone held a lit lighter up but blew out the flame. I lit the cigarette then floated away.

Recidivist
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2023, 3:18 am

I went to the pub with someone and after the first pint we were able to sort out all the complications we had in a calm, civil and rational manner - weird as f**k

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2023, 4:03 am

i dreamt i was in my tin can early in the evening, there was still some light in the sky and ground but grayish and shadowy. i was reaching in the fridge to grab some veggie juice, but my attention kept being drawn to the top of the fridge where there was a box of Cinnabon's of which i had no idea where they came from. i tore my gaze from them back down to the veggie juice but repeatedly my eyes kept getting drawn up to the Cinnabon's. then i heard a MEOW! sound and looked over to the picture window overlooking my back yard, and saw a kitten clawing at the window, and beneath the kitten were a bear, a wolf, raccoon, several dogs and a walrus [mighta been an overgrown old seal] all begging wordlessly at me to let them inside and feed them. then i awoke.