What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 496 of 498 [ 7964 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 493, 494, 495, 496, 497, 498  Next

DuckHairback
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2024, 2:03 pm

In the dream i had last night there were little birds and they had strange wings that sort of fanned down their sides instead of sticking out. They were flying to the ground but twirling as they fell slowly so they looked like beech leaves falling.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2024, 7:58 pm

I dreamt I was trapped in San Antonio [Texas] Airport, something happened in washington DC and all the airports were locked down, I asked the airport people what was going on and their replies to me were total gibberish. I was transporting garden implements and shears, which were confiscated from me. I looked outside a big airport window array and witnessed many gov't helicopters parking in a big circle, lots of flight-suited men with guns on their hips were milling about.

Comet Zed
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2024, 6:07 am

It was horrible to wake up from. The most amazing dream that was actually a nightmare. Every sugar sweet hope come true; to wake up to the cold, hard, sad truth.

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2024, 5:28 pm

I had a dream in which I had a broken arm (the left one). I also had another one in which my grandparents' cat had kittens in their cow shed and i played with them. Recently, if I have dreams at all, they are all very short.

Btw, Auntblabby, how are your lucid dreams? :D Have you had any?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2024, 9:40 pm

Irulan wrote:
I had a dream in which I had a broken arm (the left one). I also had another one in which my grandparents' cat had kittens in their cow shed and i played with them. Recently, if I have dreams at all, they are all very short.

Btw, Auntblabby, how are your lucid dreams? :D Have you had any?

the closest i have had to a lucid dream/OOBE was in the dentist's chair when i was 16, i floated out of my body and went to someplace all white but discernibly a room of some sort with amorphous borders.

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2024, 5:44 am

My mother in turn has a friend who experienced a very serious heart attack many years ago - when she was unconscious, her soul floated out of her body and travelled all over the world - she was for example in Africa where she saw giraffes. :D From what I know, she got very religious after this experience.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2024, 3:10 pm

my older brother, when he was stationed in vietnam during the war, spontaneously floated out of his barracks bunk one day off-duty, and floated around the base and saw what was happening at the motor pool where he just came off-duty. he later confronted one of his supervisors who [while brother was watching, disincarnate, from above] do something he wasn't supposed to do. the supervisor asked him how could he possibly know that? brother did not have a usable answer for him, other than to point at his own head and say "i just know."

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2024, 3:43 pm

About 13 years ago, I tried to get an OOBE, I was VERY close to getting one for the first time when I tried but I finally resigned from this. My cousin's ex boyfriend did get one and the very first thing he saw was "three demons standing over his body". They had "horns on their heads and hairy muzzles" so he freaked out and you can fully believe me on this - he never tried to do this any more. :twisted:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2024, 10:17 pm

Irulan wrote:
About 13 years ago, I tried to get an OOBE, I was VERY close to getting one for the first time when I tried but I finally resigned from this. My cousin's ex boyfriend did get one and the very first thing he saw was "three demons standing over his body". They had "horns on their heads and hairy muzzles" so he freaked out and you can fully believe me on this - he never tried to do this any more. :twisted:

too bad he wasn't able to shout at them, "GO AWAY NOW!! !"

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2024, 10:36 pm

Last night I dreamt that I was telling my mom to look at some cicadas I was telling her that I raised into adults, only I awoke from the dream about cicadas into another dream I thought was reality where I was standing on our front porch and she told me I didn't raise any cicadas and didnt know what I was talking about.

This is what dreaming of cicadas means.

https://alldreamy.com/cicada-dream-meaning/

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2024, 3:50 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Irulan wrote:

Unfortunately - I know it from my own experiences - during such a sleep paralysis episode, whether you have one when you are trying to leave your physical body behind or not, you can't speak, you can only try to mumble something incoherent.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2024, 9:46 pm

Irulan wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Irulan wrote:

Unfortunately - I know it from my own experiences - during such a sleep paralysis episode, whether you have one when you are trying to leave your physical body behind or not, you can't speak, you can only try to mumble something incoherent.

a lot of stuff in this regard has to be "dress rehearsal'ed" while awake before the dream, to develop the "muscle memory" that you can call on while dreaming. you have to picture yourself carrying a sign with you at all times [if you can lucid dream] saying "CLARITY NOW AND ALWAYS!"

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2024, 4:29 am

auntblabby wrote:
saying "CLARITY NOW AND ALWAYS!"

i remember I once tried something like that while I was having an LD but it didn't help, unfortunately :( Generally, I can have LD's but I have problems with controlling those.

2purplemonkeys
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

28 Mar 2024, 7:52 am

Last night I dreamt about my children's teeth falling out¿!

Some might say that a death of someone close to us will follow this dream.. if that were to be the unfortunate case it wouldn't be hard to figure out who since there are only 4 of us. No one else.

Others might say it's because of my subconscious fear that my girls end up with a tragedy of a mouth like me.. and this is accurate because I am always making sure they are cleaning their entire mouths thoroughly...

Sorry for rambling

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2024, 10:13 pm

i dreamt i was inside of a large, red, 100+ foot tall phallic object that represented some kind of Parkour Agility Test, i had to climb a fireman's pole inside, until i reached the top where there was a rudely made glassless window, roughly rectangular, 5 feet by a foot. the fireman's pole was about 2 feet from this window so it was a cinch for me to let go the pole and lunge toward the window, which i squeezed out of, regarding the parkland below and a busy city street on the other side of the scrim of trees all around. i looked down at the red tower i'd exited and noticed the platform for walking was about 10 feet below, much to my horror, but i determined i must proceed and grabbed a 1" lip of metal all around the edge until i reached a ledge below which was only 6 feet, within jumping distance, and i breathed a sigh of relief and left go for a second or so until i could catch and feel the metal bar pole's cold metal conform to my hands and then jumped down and promptly awoke.

DazyDaisy
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

28 Mar 2024, 10:35 pm

A blond and blue eyed Polish guy, who I don't know in real life and who was singing such a nice melody to me that I was able to replay it in my mind the whole morning and than I forgot it :(.