Page 1 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

One-Winged-Angel
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2006, 7:02 pm

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testi ... 4043796681

"You are Sephiroth!

You scored -8 good or evil, 6 spirituality, 7 power, and 25 intelligence!
In the beginning there was a man, and his name was Sephiroth, and he was bad... very, very bad. Sephiroth is the kind of guy you put a restraining order on before you even meet him. He's got a head full of bad wiring and funny ideas about his place in the world. He thinks he's the son of God, and that's not good when the God he believes in is Jenova. Religious overtones aside, Sephiroth is a sadistic, calculating, intelligent, unrelenting force to be reckoned with. The guy walks through fire, cleaves Behemoths to pieces in one strike and all that before a picnic at the Northern Crater with Aeris. He carries a big sword - not so much for the compensating as for the instilling terror factor - and he's not afraid to use it. Sephiroth, if the most convoluted of all FF baddies, is the most infamous due to a bit of drama theater involving an innocent Ancient and his big sword. The one undeniable thing about sephiroth is that he was(is) evil incarnate, and stopping him literally meant(means) the difference between the end of the world and another tomorrow. If you're Sephiroth, please allow me to get the hell out of the way before I iritate you, O Great and Evil one. I really can't think of any good things that can come from someone like sephiroth - perhaps because I'm frozen in terror - so I'll just say 'Please don't kill me' and leave you to your own devices. Similar characters include Ultimecia(ff8), and Vormav(fft) Your polar opposite is Yuffie. You can probably get along with Seifer, Delita and Seymour."

tinky
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2006, 7:23 pm

man, this thing is long!*continues taking test*

tinky's WP Mod email account: [email protected]

you may tire of the world but the world will never tire of you

KBABZ
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Middle Earth. Er, I mean Wellywood. Wait, Wellington.

15 Nov 2006, 7:29 pm

Oh God I got Yuna. I may not have played any FF game apart from 7 (and even then, I got bored because of how bad I was), but I know JUST enough to know how embarassing it can be to be selected this character and be a guy. It is accurate, though:

Final Fantasy Test Results for Yuna wrote:
Aligned with good, faithful and intelligent, if a bit weak, you are probably a very determined person with a strong belief in something - whether it be God or Starbucks Coffee is up to you. Chances are if you have that much determination coupled with keen knowledge, you'll get far in the world. Just try not to dwell too much on what you might be lacking strength-wise, and you should do well.

It also said this:
Final Fantasy Test Results for Yuna wrote:
Similar Characters include Rinoa(ff8), Relm(ff6), Ramza(fft) Your Polar opposite is Kefka. You can probably get along with Bahamut, and you may be able to tolerate Sephiroth or Delita.

Considering One-Winged-Angel, that's pretty ironic! :)

In a way
And sadness turned to comfort
We all go there

One-Winged-Angel
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2006, 7:31 pm

tinky wrote:
man, this thing is long!*continues taking test*

It's the longest personality test I've ever taken. *Continues doing nothing*

tinky
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2006, 7:39 pm

You are Vincent
You scored 4 good or evil, -8 spirituality, 10 power, and 9 intelligence!
Vincent Valentine, the lone ranger of Final Fantasy 7. Toting a handgun and a heaping helping of inner turmoil, Vincent wasn't a key character in the tale, but he made a great addition if you got him on your team. He was once a Turk - much like Tseng - but later realized he wasn't in the profession he felt right in doing. He paid dearly for his dissent, but came out of it with a bit more wisdom and a lot more power. He may have changed sides once before, but he's found his center now, and he's not about to let his demons drag him back from whence he came. Perhaps you were once on the other side of things, but through experience and a few hard knocks, you've changed your ways - or kept yourself away from the bad side. You've gained a level of wisdom that might make you seem enigmatic, and a physical presence that may inspire fear, but you're good at heart even if you feel like life is one big gray area. You're good to have in a fight, and even better to have in a debate. Similar characters include Delita(fft), Shadow(ff6), Amarant(ff9) and Squall(ff8) Your polar opposite is Izlude. You can probably get along with Bahamut, and you could tolerate Sephiroth or Seymour.

ooohh...gun. too bad he has no sword

RedMage
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2006, 7:56 pm

I took the test, but I'm too young to see the results. :(

One-Winged-Angel
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2006, 7:58 pm

RedMage wrote:
I took the test, but I'm too young to see the results. :(

Tell them you're 21.

RedMage
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2006, 8:01 pm

I am NOT lying about my age just to see some stupid test results.

tinky
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2006, 8:05 pm

what harm could come to you, by telling them that you're 21?

ghostgurl
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2006, 8:05 pm

You are Quistis!
You scored 4 good or evil, -4 spirituality, -18 power, and 6 intelligence!
Treppies unite! Quistis Trepe, the overachieving youth who became the mediocre teacher in Final Fantasy 8. Quistis is, by nature, very analytical and observant. She isn't very powerful, and not really spiritual - she's more like a scientist, really. She's a bit too empathic, though, and gets too attached to her causes. In the end she wields her intelligence toward the force of good and has enough mental backup to become a powerful adversary to evil. Similar Characters include Setzer(ff6) and Vivi(ff9) Basically what all this means is that you're fairly average. You have counterbalances for all your shortcomings, and you usually try to do the right thing - like normal people do. If the need arose, you could probably kick some ass, but you would need support. Your polar opposite is Seifer. You can probably get along with Vincent, Yuna or Bahamut.

Interesting enough the character looks like me. I do not know who she is though as I'm only familiar with FFX.

Last edited by ghostgurl on 15 Nov 2006, 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RedMage
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2006, 8:07 pm

tinky wrote:
what harm could come to you, by telling them that you're 21?

I don't know, and I don't care. I NEVER lie about my age, and I NEVER will.

Quatermass
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2006, 8:07 pm

I tested as Quistis!! ! 8O :?

FF Test Result wrote:
You are Quistis!
You scored 8 good or evil, -5 spirituality, -3 power, and 18 intelligence!
Treppies unite! Quistis Trepe, the overachieving youth who became the mediocre teacher in Final Fantasy 8. Quistis is, by nature, very analytical and observant. She isn't very powerful, and not really spiritual - she's more like a scientist, really. She's a bit too empathic, though, and gets too attached to her causes. In the end she wields her intelligence toward the force of good and has enough mental backup to become a powerful adversary to evil. Similar Characters include Setzer(ff6) and Vivi(ff9) Basically what all this means is that you're fairly average. You have counterbalances for all your shortcomings, and you usually try to do the right thing - like normal people do. If the need arose, you could probably kick some ass, but you would need support. Your polar opposite is Seifer. You can probably get along with Vincent, Yuna or Bahamut.

I wouldn't mind, but I do have cojones.......

On sabbatical...

One-Winged-Angel
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2006, 8:21 pm

Quatermass wrote:
I tested as Quistis!! ! 8O :?

FF Test Result wrote:
You are Quistis!
You scored 8 good or evil, -5 spirituality, -3 power, and 18 intelligence!

I wouldn't mind, but I do have cojones.......

Cojones have nothing to do with who you score as on a test like this.

Flagg
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2006, 8:42 pm

You are Yuna!
You scored 3 good or evil, 14 spirituality, -3 power, and 23 intelligence!
Undeniably innocent and intelligent with the slightest - almost invisible - hint of corruption, Yuna, the daughter of High Summoner Braska draws on strong beliefs, her quiet wisdom and the wealth of friendships around her to strike out and defend Spira from Sin. Physical strength is perhaps her only real disability, but she makes up for it with a strong connection to the metaphysical through her deep faith. Throughout FFX, Yuna is faced with a constant stream of tragedy, but she never loses hope - always moving forward with her faith in her heart. Even when that faith proved false, she kept on and fought to find something else to believe in, determined not to give in to Sin's whims. Finally finding a way to defeat Sin's cycle of torment, Yuna again faced tragedy as she faced the loss of her love. Ever determined and hopeful, she kept going on until finally recapturing what she was denied for her sacrifices. Aligned with good, faithful and intelligent, if a bit weak, you are probably a very determined person with a strong belief in something - whether it be God or Starbucks Coffee is up to you. Chances are if you have that much determination coupled with keen knowledge, you'll get far in the world. Just try not to dwell too much on what you might be lacking strength-wise, and you should do well. Similar Characters include Rinoa(ff8), Relm(ff6), Ramza(fft) Your Polar opposite is Kefka. You can probably get along with Bahamut, and you may be able to tolerate Sephiroth or Delita.

Such high score on spirituality for a strong atheist.

They have an SC3 test?

greyhelium
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2006, 10:01 pm

You are Hojo!
You scored -6 good or evil, -10 spirituality, -3 power, and 20 intelligence!
Hojo, the madman who took over the work of better men (and not by fair means) then proceeded to create the Sephiroth clones. He was never particularly strong, and certainly not spiritual, but his intelligence could not be denied - nor could his dark side, forever blind to the utter abomination he created. Now, all that sounds bad, but hey, that doesn't mean you are. Even if you seem to have the personality of a mad scientist, you may very well be working to better mankind. Just watch out for big red cats and former SOLDIERs with bright, yellow, spikey hair. Your polar opposite is Sabin. You'll probably get along with Seymour, Delita or Sephiroth.

tinky
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2006, 11:17 pm

oh, yeah! i remember now! vincent valentine was in kingdom hearts II. i should probably get around to beating that game soon...i'll wait another year or so. :)