Page 8 of 283 [ 4513 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 283  Next

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2011, 1:37 pm

I miss Raylynn, release_the_bats, Ticker, and and SamuraiSaxen.

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2011, 3:25 pm

Irulan wrote:
MissConstrue wrote:
Irulan wrote:
MissConstrue wrote:
Kalister even though he was a stink.
SleepyDragon
Irulan
Kilroy

But I'm here all the time! :D I talk with Kilroy and Kalister online - though the latter one hasn't been on, for like a couple of months and doesn't reply to e-mails. He told me he's in contact with SleepyDragon :)

chrissyrun wrote:
Irulan (I am going to look this up, but I could've sworn a post by him this week)

But I'm a she! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Computerlove once made this mistake too and after a couple of years of seeing me on the board he sent me a private message entitled: "Irulan is a girl???! !!" Lol :D

Oh hey. Good to see you. For some reason I thought you stopped posting. Telling Kali and Sleepy I said hi. Guess I need to keep on track with WP. Now who else isn't missing. :?

:) I haven't been talking to Kalister for a long time - I think he has no computer access now, when he went to uni but I will tell him he's missed here if he's online.

Ironically, he managed to get online today - after MANY months of absence :D I told him what you wanted me to tell him :)

Severus
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2011, 8:28 am

Kiseki.

b9
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2011, 8:41 am

i do not know anyone very well on WP, so i would most likely fail to recognize that they have ceased posting.

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2011, 10:20 am

b9 wrote:
i do not know anyone very well on WP, so i would most likely fail to recognize that they have ceased posting.

i'm sort of determined to force myself into your consciousness, have you noticed? :D

i'm toeing a narrow line between "getting b9 to acknowledge me" and "being a Creepy McStalkerpants".

b9
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2011, 10:39 am

hyperlexian wrote:
b9 wrote:

i'm sort of determined to force myself into your consciousness, have you noticed? :D

yes. i like you. you are fair minded.

hyperlexian wrote:
i'm toeing a narrow line between "getting b9 to acknowledge me" and "being a Creepy McStalkerpants".

it is unfortunate that i am not able to easily amalgamate with other people's minds. i like your warmth of being, and i feel the tug of a "mother" in my heart, but i am essentially alone, and i trust only me to bring in my income and make sure my life is never hard.

i have lots to do tomorrow and i must think seriously about going to bed immediately.

spongy
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2011, 10:40 am

Has anyone tried to contact all_white?.
I miss her posts and I would like to know if she is ok but I´m trying to make sure she is not busy or something before I send her a message.

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt255139.html

TenPencePiece
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2011, 10:41 am

^ I haven't heard anything from her for a good while now, unfortunately...

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2011, 11:35 am

b9 wrote:

AWESOME thank you! b9, you made my day!

b9 wrote:
it is unfortunate that i am not able to easily amalgamate with other people's minds. i like your warmth of being, and i feel the tug of a "mother" in my heart, but i am essentially alone, and i trust only me to bring in my income and make sure my life is never hard.

i have lots to do tomorrow and i must think seriously about going to bed immediately.

thanks for that, i am indeed motherly (as i was a teacher and i am a mother it makes perfect sense).

:heart: <---- lame, adolescent expression of my gratitude at your words, as i do not have a way to show that it made me bounce in my chair. hold on, here we go ---> :bounce:

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2011, 11:39 am

I miss Taupey a lot.

b9
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2011, 12:12 pm

hyperlexian wrote:
b9 wrote:

AWESOME thank you! b9, you made my day!

b9 wrote:

thanks for that, i am indeed motherly (as i was a teacher and i am a mother it makes perfect sense).

:heart: <---- lame, adolescent expression of my gratitude at your words, as i do not have a way to show that it made me bounce in my chair. hold on, here we go ---> :bounce:

i would feel very safe lying asleep within your arms.

i absolutely must go to sleep right now so i will not say anything else.

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2011, 1:01 pm

b9 wrote:

i am posting this with the understanding that you are already asleep (or should be!). you could, indeed, feel quite safe if you were asleep within my arms as i am a light sleeper and have come to the rescue of my household as necessary.

i scared an intruder out of my house (who had cut my phone lines and stole inside our home while i was alone with my child). i do not know if it was my demeanour or the way that i brandished my rock hammer at the window afterward that ultimately chased him away. once i stopped a man as he was assaulting my ex-husband, as the assailant was drunk out of his mind and looked to be fixing to kill him. and i have stared down the barrel of a gun (not the only time someone came after me with a firearm, but the other person didn't manage to track me down).

so i think that even though my stature is diminutive, i can be formidable when people i care about are threatened. hmmmm this post was supposed to sound appealing, but upon further reflection i think it sounds a little insane.

*books a session with therapist*

chrissyrun
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2011, 1:07 pm

hyperlexian wrote:
b9 wrote:

i am posting this with the understanding that you are already asleep (or should be!). you could, indeed, feel quite safe if you were asleep within my arms as i am a light sleeper and have come to the rescue of my household as necessary.

i scared an intruder out of my house (who had cut my phone lines and stole inside our home while i was alone with my child). i do not know if it was my demeanour or the way that i brandished my rock hammer at the window afterward that ultimately chased him away. once i stopped a man as he was assaulting my ex-husband, as the assailant was drunk out of his mind and looked to be fixing to kill him. and i have stared down the barrel of a gun (not the only time someone came after me with a firearm, but the other person didn't manage to track me down).

so i think that even though my stature is diminutive, i can be formidable when people i care about are threatened. hmmmm this post was supposed to sound appealing, but upon further reflection i think it sounds a little insane.

I just wanted to say that you don't sound crazy! That sounds legit!

Titangeek
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2011, 2:22 pm

hyperlexian wrote:
b9 wrote:

*This is a compliment*
You remind me of my mom.

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2011, 2:31 pm

chrissyrun wrote:
I just wanted to say that you don't sound crazy! That sounds legit!

thanks chrissyrun. i've had a calm couple of years recently, but i'm thinking of going to teach children in London in a year or two, so i imagine my life could get lively again!! !

Titangeek wrote:
*This is a compliment*
You remind me of my mom.

thanks Titangeek!! !! (i have a kidlet your age, so it's cool)

Henbane
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2011, 3:27 pm

hyperlexian wrote:
b9 wrote:

Ms lexian, you are awesomesaucy.

You can be the sniper in my zombie apocalypse gang any time you like.