Page 723 of 2576 [ 41213 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 720, 721, 722, 723, 724, 725, 726 ... 2576  Next

TheSilentOne
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2016, 3:36 pm

Don't think I got the job today :( They said "we are interviewing people this week and next week and will give you a call if we want to continue the process". I feel like that means "thanks, but no thanks" :|

Oh well...life goes on.

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2016, 4:54 pm

TheSilentOne wrote:
Don't think I got the job today :( They said "we are interviewing people this week and next week and will give you a call if we want to continue the process". I feel like that means "thanks, but no thanks" :|

Oh well...life goes on.

That is not necessarily the death Nell regarding a response from a job interview, however I, myself have heard the same damned thing and 9/10 times would agree with you TheSilentOne.
Hopefully things will pickup as we're probably in the same boat for, I'm actively pursuing employment.

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

06 Oct 2016, 11:47 pm

Just taking things one day at a time, really.

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2016, 12:06 am

I wonder if the fact that merely mentioning religion causes the kind of effects its causing in today's society gives any merit to written verses that said the exact same thing would eventually happen. This supports both the chaos of the Mahdi's coming and Jesus's second coming.

What do people read now days?

I guess I was raised a generation behind, my mom always said I was. Our so called open mindedness is more close minded. God is offensive? What else is offensive? I hurt no one being Christian, I don't care what someone believes. You can pray to pikachu for all I care. Why is no one seeing these connections between all the religious documents, why? Why are we are too busy with enacting policy's that will completely destroy us as a society to not notice that pretty much every religion says that is the way its going down.

Wow okay then... I guess the society of great nations fighting every other nation is the way this cookie crumbles if everything points to it.

I do hope all religions are lies from Satan honestly, could such a day exist when everyone is saved?

Froya
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2016, 3:31 am

That I'm going to be cleaning a lot today, hopefully I'll get a lot done!

Froya
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2016, 9:06 am

Froya wrote:
That I'm going to be cleaning a lot today, hopefully I'll get a lot done!

...and I did! I'm satisfied :)

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2016, 10:26 am

(Norway national theme music plays) :)

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2016, 10:29 am

A darn test to take that I haven't even started studying for. I probably shouldn't have done that HOA meeting last night. - the drama wore me out so much I almost couldn't get out of bed this morning. Whatever I do, school comes first. I can't let that crappy HOA stuff become an obsession like I did before. I gotta focus on my homework so I can get a lot of cleaning done this next week during Fall break. I need more coffee.....

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

TheSilentOne
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2016, 10:32 am

kazanscube wrote:
TheSilentOne wrote:

Oh well...life goes on.

That is not necessarily the death Nell regarding a response from a job interview, however I, myself have heard the same damned thing and 9/10 times would agree with you TheSilentOne.
Hopefully things will pickup as we're probably in the same boat for, I'm actively pursuing employment.

Thank you. Good luck! :heart:

Brainfre3ze_93
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2016, 10:39 am

I wondering how different or similar the world will be in 2030-2040's in terms of technology.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2016, 12:52 pm

I'm getting ready to go home for the Thanksgiving weekend to my parent's tomorrow. As usual we'll be having our turkey dinner on Sunday and not Monday, which is better anyway since my parents can just relax and enjoy their extra day off.

If it wasn't for Thanksgiving, Halloween, and the GST checks we get in October the 2016 US election would have me suicidal by the end of the month. There will be plenty of time for that in November, uuuuggghhh. :(

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2016, 8:36 pm

A lot of things.

ThunderBirds727
Butterfly
Butterfly

07 Oct 2016, 8:43 pm

What's on my mind?

Pretty easy to answer:
Homestar Runner

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

07 Oct 2016, 9:07 pm

I'm gonna be going out tomorrow, again. :D

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

ThunderBirds727
Butterfly
Butterfly

07 Oct 2016, 9:10 pm

equestriatola wrote:
I'm gonna be going out tomorrow, again. :D

Oh me too!

I'm going to a family reunion tomorrow! :D

kazanscube
Veteran