Post something that made you UNHAPPY today.

Page 821 of 2013 [ 32195 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 818, 819, 820, 821, 822, 823, 824 ... 2013  Next

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2016, 9:54 pm

Today I had the colossal gall to say on Facebook that the Rain Man movie was nonsense because it implies that all autistic people are like Rain Man, and a couple of folks said it *wasn't* nonsense because some severely autistic people are like that, and then I replied that it *is* nonsense, because Hollywood wants everyone to believe that's what autism in general is, and I even had the audacity to one of them say that at least I know when to spell "your" instead of "you're".

Oh man, I am so dead. 8O I can already feel the heat from the flames coming from my computer.

Last edited by lostonearth35 on 18 Jan 2016, 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jory
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2016, 9:56 pm

If the people of the world could maybe...

...possibly...

...perhaps...

...just once...

...out of the kindness of their hearts...

...leave me the F alone when I say I want to be left alone, that would be just wonderful.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

19 Jan 2016, 1:47 am

We have a cart chained up to our front stair railing for when we go to the laundromat. Someone tampered with the lock on the cable & the keys no longer go in all the way to unlock it. We had a lot to bring to the laundromat today& it was really cold today. We spent awhile outside fiddling with the luck trying to get the keys in & then trying to cut the cable with no success. I'm going to try cutting it again tomorrow.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

blue_bean
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2016, 3:24 am

Dad has that mystery latent virus from New Guinea again.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2016, 11:13 am

People, my mother.

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2016, 4:38 pm

I went over my data on my cell phone.

MCHB
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

19 Jan 2016, 6:41 pm

Still sick; either that, or all my hard earned knowledge is trying to escape out my nose! :?

Rockymntchris
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

20 Jan 2016, 4:04 am

MCHB wrote:
Still sick; either that, or all my hard earned knowledge is trying to escape out my nose! :?

Same here, and I have a show to do in a little over 18 hours from now.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2016, 10:19 am

Nothing.

WitchsCat
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2016, 9:08 pm

Knowing that my husband has to get blood work to check his testosterone and cholesterol tomorrow. I may not come with him, despite his fear of needles, because I don't know when the results will come in or if the results will come out positive for low testosterone and high cholesterol.

F*** it! I'm going to bed, and I hope I never wake up! :evil:

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

21 Jan 2016, 2:43 am

I noticed a pair of pants were ripped underneath the crotch area when I was taking them out of the dryer today. I also ripped the pair that I was wearing at the laundromat near the crotch area too when I bent over to pick up some cloths I dropped on the floor. The pair I was wearing was already a tad ripped there but I ripped it more. I think the pair I washed may of got ripped in the washer or dryer cuz I was wearing them earlier today & didn't notice the rip & it was cold today so I should of felt colder there when I was outside before going to the laundromat. The pants were a little tight thou cuz I have gained some weight I'm trying to lose so that could be why I ripped them too.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

blue_bean
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2016, 5:09 am

I got the notice to collect my plates ALREADY!!??

No, this is bad because they have to be picked up within 28 days of the date of the letter (12/1/16) and the car mightn't be at the dealer by then. I hope they can pick them up regardless, maybe swap a random set of dealer plates for them or something. Worse case scenario I might have to pay storage fees for them ($50).

WitchsCat
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2016, 7:02 am

WitchsCat wrote:
Knowing that my husband has to get blood work to check his testosterone and cholesterol tomorrow. I may not come with him, despite his fear of needles, because I don't know when the results will come in or if the results will come out positive for low testosterone and high cholesterol.

F*** it! I'm going to bed, and I hope I never wake up! :evil:

...aaaaannnndddd I'm still here, unfortunately. Seriously, my husband feels he has the testosterone of an old man, and I don't know what to do. I am sexually frustrated because we tried everything, and nothing worked. I'm still worried about the results, and when they will come. Why do I even bother? :cry:

C2V
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2016, 7:22 am

Quote:
...aaaaannnndddd I'm still here, unfortunately. Seriously, my husband feels he has the testosterone of an old man, and I don't know what to do. I am sexually frustrated because we tried everything, and nothing worked. I'm still worried about the results, and when they will come. Why do I even bother?

Don't worry too much, if he does have a low count he can just take supplements to bring it up, or solve the underlying issue causing the drop. Low testosterone can even be caused by stress. It might be something dead simple. Plus it may not be testosterone responsible for low libido, plenty of causes for that.
I was unhappy that someone in a group greeted the three women behind me and deliberately completely ignored me, even though I was literally standing between him and them. Talk about social cues even I can't miss. If he doesn't like me I understand, but surely there's no need for these schoolyard tactics, we're both too bloody old for that.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2016, 11:26 am

I have aches and pains this morning.

littlecatinthewindow
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2016, 1:52 pm

My sister is angry because a game she wants to play so badly won't open. I think it's because she had to download it on her tablet, since the other computers in the house are broken, and she didn't have enough space so she had to use a 16GB SD card, and the save file has used up more space so it won't open again after she started playing it yesterday. I want the problem to be solved instantly just so she won't be angry but I don't think there is a way aside from buying a bigger SD card, which Mum says she will do tomorrow. Urgh, why does she have to take her anger out on me, I'm the one who paid for that game for her!! Maybe if Mum got round to getting the computer fixed...Am I being selfish? I don't want her to use my computer because I need it to do work and stuff, and also because she'll get so absorbed in the game, she won't like it when I tell her to come off. And it also might affect my own copy of the game that I have on here.