Post something that made you happy today.

Page 1722 of 2069 [ 33103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1719, 1720, 1721, 1722, 1723, 1724, 1725 ... 2069  Next

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2021, 9:30 am

Kitty is really being cute today

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2021, 9:01 am

Kitty and coffee.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2021, 9:02 am

Today is my last day of work for the week.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2021, 12:14 pm

Kitty is being cute.

Flown
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2021, 1:48 pm

My partner is making pizza, and it smells so nice.

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2021, 5:41 pm

My friend liked my fursona. I'm also happy that I feel comfortable enough to show my friend my crappy art. lol

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2021, 6:25 pm

did everything i planned to do.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2021, 7:03 pm

invited a family friend to come with me and sis to dan dial's lab for some medicinal electricity :alien:

blazingstar
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2021, 7:43 pm

Bats flying over the pond at dusk.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2021, 8:14 pm

^^^i saw some bug bats soaring and swooping above my head yesterday at dusk, for the longest time i thought they were "night sparrows." in a way, they still are.

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2021, 8:43 pm

auntblabby wrote:
invited a family friend to come with me and sis to dan dial's lab for some medicinal electricity :alien:

what is medicinal electricity and what is it supposed to be good for?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2021, 9:02 pm

cathylynn wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

what is medicinal electricity and what is it supposed to be good for?

i invite you to roll your eyes at this, that is your perogative as a medical professional. i at one time did likewise until i tried it for myself. it is a device called "dan dial's molecular enhancer" and basically pumps amplified and clarified static electricity through my body via my hands holding a plasma-charged glass globe, with electricity [glorified static but POWERFUL] flowing out my feet onto the ground plate. i came into his lab limping, and walked out normally. i can't argue with that. like jfk said about "dr. feelgood" [dr. max ehrlich], "i don't care if it's horse [urine], as long as it works." it is not really a new concept, edgar cayce dreamt of it in the 30s. but it is the first of its kind that i have gotten to use. in his lab it works with a large [6'] tesla coil humming in the background. i have been going to his lab to get electrified for 2 months now, and i feel better than i have in a danged long time. i lucked into a used model the very first visit to his lab, another regular visitor asked me if i wanted to buy a used one that a friend was selling, as she needed to move on short notice. so i have one in my house now and use it nightly.

The_Znof
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2021, 9:32 pm

I might be shift manager now after six shifts, as the only longtime employee of the four front desk workers on our shift went passive agressive apeshit on me and became a complete nuisance to our whole crew, shooting down all my attempts to get things like pens and master keys, all day.

Because I like the job I went to the boss instead of just walking off.

Even if its not official or more money, apeshit cowerker has to listen to me now lol.

well on second thought, I didnt tell her to do anything, I just became snarky and rebellions when she told me, and she didnt like snarky me I guess.

Funny thing, after being let off 20 mins early, I went to get my hours for the temp agency signed by another employee, and she didnt seem to by my claim that the crossed out mistake on my previous hours was somebody elses mistake. \

We went through the same thing at least three times, maybe four.

She also seemed to think some days had nine hours, when they all looked like eights to me, I guess one could be mistaken for a nine if you were paranoid or something.

About 5 seconds after the last time she went on as if I had said nothing instead of it wasnt me, my 400 ASUS laptop was trashed becase I fired my bag at the wall before falling to the ground shrieking very loud.

It was during shift change, so there were like 10 people seeing this.

I threw the laptop about 30 feet from the nearest person and also did the chicken well away from them, so only an annoyance not a danger.

but when the boss and another senior guy come down, senior guy seems to think im dangerous, and starts rushing me.

I yelled "dont f*****g tackle me" [from the ground I think] and crawled behind a large plant in a fetal variation.

Then every thing went better, and boss still wants me.

the laptop is no big deal, as I should have a desktop with 55-65 inch monitor soon. :jester:

I

Flown
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2021, 8:56 am

The Social Wasps of North America field guide is now available for pre-order! My photos of Polistes carolina were referenced in some of the drawings within!

blazingstar wrote:

I thought you might think this is cool too!

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2021, 9:05 am

Kitty and coffee

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2021, 12:27 pm

I will be having Mac and cheese for dinner.