Post a random fact about yourself.

Page 19 of 26 [ 401 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 26  Next

300series
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2017, 11:08 am

dragonsanddemons wrote:
300series wrote:
dragonsanddemons wrote:
I've suddenly become more stereotypical in my stimming over the past few days - flapping my hand (only the left one, for some reason), hitting myself (fairly lightly), and vigorously rocking, and more often just randomly starting to do it. Might be because of stress/anxiety - I lost my job last week because the company closed, and I'm waiting to hear back from another place.

I am sorry to hear that you lost your job. I hope you hear back from the new place. Good luck at your new job.

Thank you. This job looks pretty good for me, and pays more than my previous one, if I can get it. I've been trying to get a job I can support myself on, or at least more than one crappy part-time job if that's all I can get hired for, for a year and a half.

That sounds like good news. Best of luck on your job interview, and I hope you get the job. It hurts to be unemployed.

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2017, 11:29 am

I have some mild hearing loss for low tones in one of my ears. That doesn't even stop me from being sensitive to sound, though!

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

Current Interests: Stampy Cat, AGT, and Medicine

300series
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2017, 6:30 pm

I still have the same bed I have had since I was 14 years old.

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2017, 7:07 pm

300series wrote:
I still have the same bed I have had since I was 14 years old.

I have the same one I've had since I was five, when my family moved.

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2017, 7:30 pm

I get to see my friend tomorrow! :D

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

Current Interests: Stampy Cat, AGT, and Medicine

300series
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2017, 7:35 pm

When I was a little kid, I had my own subscriptions to Highlights For Children & National Geographic World magazines.

awkward facepalm
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2017, 8:31 pm

dragonsanddemons wrote:

I've been trying to think of how to reply to this all day, but, well, words aren't my strong suit, and comforting words, even less so. I'd offer to listen, but in such situations, it takes me so long to think of what to say in return that the other person usually gives up on me, or I say nothing for fear of saying the wrong thing and making matters worse, so I don't know how helpful I'd actually be. I can say, though, that I do care, and sincerely hope you can find some joy soon. Sending virtual hugs, if you want them :heart:

hi dragonsanddemons =) ;D , thank you very much! many hugs back to you too. :) :heart:

SentientPotato
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2017, 9:02 pm

All my quirks are thought to be the result of my mother being given too strong a dose of a medication used to treat an asthma attack she got when she was around 3 months pregnant with me. The true extent if any has never actually been verified by anyone due to lack of funds.

DreamsWhatDreams
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

04 Sep 2017, 9:27 pm

I've been obsessed with Jeffery Dahmer recently.

lasting for a very short time. See also, life.

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2017, 9:33 pm

I love Tool :D But then again, anyone who's been in any of the song threads, at least, knows that already :lol:

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.

C2V
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2017, 11:39 pm

I find it incredibly hard / almost impossible to eat anything with knives and forks.
I eat everything I can with spoons and chopsticks. I am good with chopsticks.

Britte
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2017, 11:50 pm

^hi C2V. I've wondered where you've been. Nice to see you!

I'm not too bad at baking cakes...

When I was 6 y/o, I learned to play classical guitar....

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2017, 1:43 pm

I'm often accused of being defensive or snarky when I'm just trying to understand something, and if the other person would provide an explanation that made sense to me instead of just complaining about my questions, I'd accept it and move on. I'm also often accused of being a smart-alec when I legitimately misinterpret instructions.

awkward facepalm
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2017, 6:47 pm

i can't stop crying tears running nose non stop because of how the scenario of my fate/destiny was written.
i have this unknown feeling that what is waiting for me is not happiness by any means.

awkward facepalm
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2017, 6:57 pm

awkward facepalm
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2017, 7:04 pm