Post something that made you UNHAPPY today.

Page 1979 of 2012 [ 32184 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982 ... 2012  Next

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2024, 9:46 am

Anxiety

ToughDiamond
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2024, 4:48 pm

Kitty4670 wrote:
Packing to move feel like I’m slowly dying, cuz I keep getting really bad acid reflux, it feels like fire in my throat, I get alot of anxiety too, I feel little dizzy too & I feel like I’m going stop breathing.

I also find packing is a horrible experience, full of anxiety and tons of hard work. Even packing to go to the USA for a few months upsets me a lot. It sounds like you're getting a lot of stress symptoms.

When I get acid reflux or heartburn, I usually try to fix it by sipping a small amount of bicarbonate. There are probably nonprescription medications that might ease the symptoms as well, though I've never tried them.

Hope you get through it.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2024, 7:36 pm

My mom yelled at me earlier today just because I wanted to buy milk for her.

She accused me of lying, so she went to go buy milk herself.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2024, 7:40 pm

I can no longer wear my cloth helmet out in public. More of a reason for me to keep Schultz as an avatar. If I can't be myself on WP, where can I be myself. Nowhere.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2024, 9:38 am

Anxiety

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2024, 5:34 pm

I've found out that there was a shooting Kansas City yesterday.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2024, 8:59 pm

the day laborer (that had the nerve to reach under the bathroom door and stomp on my foot, in 2021 and 2022), came back to home depot. when i walked past, the ret*d ass hole had the nerve to scream "boo!" @ me. i just ignored him, but i felt like i should've responded.

a customer asked "do you work @ home depot?". i answered "not in Plumbing". two lil f*****s had the nerve to burst out laughing like it was the funniest thing in the solar system, s**t.

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2024, 5:27 am

Nightmare

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2024, 5:50 am

Selfish and heartless people

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2024, 8:53 am

Snow

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2024, 6:32 pm

I woke up from my nap with explosive diaharea and the right side of my body is hurting. I still plan to get some sweeping done before supper as well as getting underneath my fridge and my oven. Pain has been a part of my life since 2012. I should be used to it by now. The pain I put my body through with the chores today is pain that I won't have to deal on Monday because those chores will be done. I've turned a negative into a positive. :)

Now, if I can handle emotional pain with the same stoic attitude as physical pain....never mind.

TenMinutes
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2024, 10:36 pm

My housemates treat the kitchen floor as if it was outside ground. They make no effort to keep things from falling or dripping there, and they don't clean it. It's their place, so whatever, but it gets so wet and greasy that I can't just wear slippers there, and I'm constantly stepping on something. So, I wash it seven times with soap, and after the very first meal they prepare, it looks like it's never been cleaned.

I'll have to wait until the floor dries before I can even go in there. I'm hungry.

For that matter, after half a century of life I've learned not to prepare meals that are so hard to clean up after. Not regularly, anyway. But they'll have a pan of grease they have to dispose of and they'll dirty more dishes with a single meal than I will in a week. And sometimes they don't have the energy and they'll instead order carry out that they can't afford.

Autism sucks, but it has its efficiencies.

Last edited by TenMinutes on 17 Feb 2024, 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2024, 10:44 pm

TenMinutes wrote:
My housemates treat the kitchen floor as if it was outside ground. They make no effort to keep things from falling or dripping there, and they don't clean it. It's their place, so whatever, but it gets so wet and greasy that I can't just wear slippers there, and I'm constantly stepping on something. So, I wash it seven times with soap, and after the very first meal they prepare, it looks like it's never been cleaned.

I'll have to wait until the floor dries before I can even go in there. I'm hungry.

Sweet Pea hugs

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2024, 2:18 am

I just do for no reason.

No reason at all.
Makes no sense.

It's just neurobiochemistry. Annoying.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2024, 9:53 am

Headache

TenMinutes
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2024, 4:12 pm

Kitchen smoke. How is there always so much kitchen smoke?

I could go in there out of curiosity, but I'm pretty sure they could make kitchen smoke running water.