Post something that made you UNHAPPY today.

Page 1980 of 2012 [ 32183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983 ... 2012  Next

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2024, 10:37 pm

I hardly made any money at the flea market. Most people don't get payed until this Friday, though.

blueroses
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2024, 11:06 pm

Achilles tendon injury that I wish would hurry up and heal

belijojo
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2024, 1:44 am

My 80-year-old grandma doesn’t want me to take the postgraduate entrance examination, and asks me to stay in this underdeveloped city, find a job quickly, get married and have children.
I majored in data science and there is no way I can find a job here, and the job market is sluggish right now.
She's been nagging me all winter vacation

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2024, 4:17 am

My numb fumbles are getting worse - I would never keep a job at a munitions factory. :skull:

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2024, 9:45 am

This jaded feeling that I have.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2024, 9:50 am

Anxiety

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2024, 10:04 am

Anxiety

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2024, 4:39 pm

We're missing our two best defencemen and the captain (who's great whether he's playing forward or defence). Tonight is going to be hard as f**k.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2024, 4:48 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
We're missing our two best defencemen and the captain (who's great whether he's playing forward or defence). Tonight is going to be hard as f**k.

Good luck in any case, FXE.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2024, 6:28 pm

blitzkrieg wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:

Thanks, we'll see how it goes. Technically we can still win even if we lose all four round-robin games, but I'm competitive so obviously that's not very appealing to me. :lol:

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2024, 6:59 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
blitzkrieg wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:

Thanks, we'll see how it goes. Technically we can still win even if we lose all four round-robin games, but I'm competitive so obviously that's not very appealing to me. :lol:

:lol:

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2024, 7:21 pm

That time out from leaving my German stuff at home is taking its toll on me. I don't think my outreach worker has any idea about the extent of my autism. I also think my bank account is not what I want it to me. I don't get that whole getting paid in the middle of the month nonsense. I think that PWD day should be a week later than it is. I can wait until the 23rd of the month for that money. To get it on the 17th is too soon. I have a doctor's appointment on Thursday. We'll see how much of my mood swings are caused by the changes in my medication and how much it has to do with having to keep my favourite things at home.

DuckHairback
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2024, 4:53 am

Three things:

1. It's forecast to heavily rain all day. The ground is saturated as it is, all the rivers are over their banks, walking is hard because you're using extra energy to avoid slipping over constantly. We need a couple of weeks of dry weather.

2. My dog burst my bath pillow.

3. There's a lifeline been thrown my way. All i have to do is reach out and grab it. Instead I'm squinting at it and wondering why it looks so much like a chain with an iron ball on the end.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2024, 9:53 am

Anxiety

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2024, 2:13 pm

The 5 minute crying jig that I had when I walked into my apartment after spending 2 hours without my cloth helmet just like the jigs that I've had the past 5 days.

traven
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2024, 3:15 am

another yt f**k up- unnessessairy change
all that white but have to scroll down to anything, eg volume
maybe a no yt day today :roll: :twisted: :evil:

come to think about it, the yesterday mail told me >site< was still up
ohohoho that was never done nothing with, as any normal governmental sub-agency
on top they linked all emailadresses (private) in their mailing list, the surest way to spam and s**t
oh well thats gov again, incompetence preferred :roll: