If you had a machine that could "spawn" any item..

Page 3 of 3 [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

chrissyrun
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2011, 1:48 am

3 items..eh?

*Money
*Land
*Water

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2011, 1:52 am

Habitable planets.

chrissyrun
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2011, 1:57 am

blitzkrieg wrote:
Habitable planets.

Actually, that is basically what I said, except that there would have to be a civilization and order and soon money (or another method of transaction) would come along....and it'd be cool to automatically have an advantage (though never to be used unfairly).

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2011, 2:03 am

chrissyrun wrote:
blitzkrieg wrote:
Habitable planets.

Actually, that is basically what I said, except that there would have to be a civilization and order and soon money (or another method of transaction) would come along....and it'd be cool to automatically have an advantage (though never to be used unfairly).

Woops. Looks like I'm repeating then huh? :idea:

Dingo7
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

17 Aug 2011, 2:08 am

I would Spawn a sum of money that i could turn into something i could live off... the sum of money would have to be small enough that i had to invest it to make money... so i still got a sense of purpose and achievement out of retiring at 20ish :D ... i would keep my job and then continue as i am now... just with a million more surfboards and a BMW M3 or somthing along those lines... traveling and surfing...

Edit... i would destroy the machine afterwards so i wouldnt have the temptation to go crazy with power... or if i couldnt bring myself to do it... have someone else do it...

minorwpuser
Butterfly
Butterfly

17 Aug 2011, 12:57 pm

Interesting question...

I think the front runners would be £100,000 or so to save away, a six-pack of Old Jamaica ginger beer, an M&S clotted cream rice pudding (raspberry jam included), an HTC Sensation smartphone, box sets themed around all my favourite TV shows and film directors, the necessary train tickets and hotel booking details for a weekend in London, the necessary plane/hotel booking details for a week-long break in New England, and a copy of every notable work of literature, philosophy, history and political/sociological thought in the Western canon... if that's not too much trouble. :P

Ambivalence
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2011, 4:13 pm

blitzkrieg wrote:
Habitable planets.

Where?

'cause if you put them anywhere in the Solar System's habitable zone, there's a good chance bad s**t would happen, of the orbit-changing asteroid-plunging climate-changing flaming doom kind. ^^

The year is still young.

OrangeWolfie
Raven
Raven

Location: South-East England, UK, Europe, Planet Earth, The Solar System, Milky Way, The Universe :P

27 Aug 2011, 11:02 am

Oooooo nice question!! I'm gonna have to say.. a few worlds: one for me, some for my friends, and the rest for teh other people, if this planet goes bye-byes. And all would be connected with a space-wide Internet connection...

EIther that or a kitten that stays eternally young and eternally cute :P (cats rule!)