What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 321 of 499 [ 7984 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 318, 319, 320, 321, 322, 323, 324 ... 499  Next

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2016, 5:47 pm

I dreamt I was standing in a freshly tilled oval field, surrounded by a single row of tall young skinny fir trees. there was a clearing in the middle where I could see a skinny bit of beach-like ground overlooking a wide calm river. a man was sitting on the ground there and playing his recorder, in a husky vibrato-laden manner, a tune reminiscent of the recorder solo in Fleetwood Mac's "oh well." as he played, something or somebody was launching multicolored fireworks right over his head, noisy fireworks as they were relatively close by.

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2016, 10:55 pm

auntblabby wrote:
I dreamt I was standing in a freshly tilled oval field, surrounded by a single row of tall young skinny fir trees. there was a clearing in the middle where I could see a skinny bit of beach-like ground overlooking a wide calm river. a man was sitting on the ground there and playing his recorder, in a husky vibrato-laden manner, a tune reminiscent of the recorder solo in Fleetwood Mac's "oh well." as he played, something or somebody was launching multicolored fireworks right over his head, noisy fireworks as they were relatively close by.

What do you suppose it was about?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2016, 10:57 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

I have not a clue. :shrug: what does it say to you?

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2016, 11:15 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Well, if you want my non-experienced opinion, it says to me that you seek piece and quite from the world around you, but no matter how hard you try, the noise and action of the world always finds its way into your calm place.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2016, 11:51 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Well, if you want my non-experienced opinion, it says to me that you seek piece and quite from the world around you, but no matter how hard you try, the noise and action of the world always finds its way into your calm place.

well, :wtg: that is prolly closer to its meaning than I woulda found. :thumleft:

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2016, 12:20 am

i dreamt i had a sibling who was not completely abhorrent and absolutely bloody reprehensible in every single imaginable aspect.

it was quite nice.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2016, 1:06 am

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

well, :wtg: that is prolly closer to its meaning than I woulda found. :thumleft:

I'm sure you would've found a better meaning than me!

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2016, 1:07 am

Austinfrom1995 wrote:

well, you are the only one who found a meaning so far. :idea:

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2016, 1:09 am

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:

but does I actually...mean...anything to you? :flower:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2016, 1:39 am

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:

but does I actually...mean...anything to you? :flower:

I don't know what it means but what you said comes the closest to making sense to me. :idea:

saxgeek
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2016, 9:20 pm

I had a dream last night where I was riding home in a bus on this really long one-lane bridge. It looked like an exit ramp with barely a shoulder, except it was straight and went on for miles and miles. There was this one man whose nose was as big as my fist, and you could see into his nostrils, which looked pretty clean, though hairy. I looked, and there was another man who looked exactly like him, sitting in the second row. Perhaps they were twins. The bus driver suddenly said, "I want all homosexuals and liberals to leave this bus." Half of the people on the bus (including the two big-nosed men) spontaneously disappeared.

xile123
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

31 Dec 2016, 5:23 am

I last dreamed that I was a double agent for the USA and Russia and then I had to literally fly through a subway tunnel.

Too much GTA 5 and politics.

racheypie666
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2016, 12:17 pm

I haven't been remembering my dreams recently.
Maybe I'm still asleep 8O

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2017, 3:12 pm

^^if you have a dream, as soon as you are aware you need to replay it over and over in your head until it solidifies in memory. otherwise it'll likely just evaporate within minutes at most.

I dreamt I was at work again in the hospital, we have just done another delivery and I was in the utility room washing up when a coworker [a female who for some reason grew a black stubbly van dyke-style beard, showed me some incomplete delivery paperwork, so I went back into the delivery room and pored over the rest of the paperwork and puzzled over what happened to the ones I completed, then I looked up at the clock in the dream [it read 3:40], then awoke.

on
Butterfly
Butterfly

01 Jan 2017, 7:44 pm

Has been quite a while since I dreamt this. Trip to a nearby country. Going by train, problems with my ticket, unclear what exactly it was. Cold atmosphere, fear of being controlled because of my ticket. I meet a couple of girls from the other country who I probably get to know during my trip. I get back to my country, the train stops at a place with a lot of sand, very warm and sunny, like a beach just without a sea. The sky coloured in a beautiful tone of light blue. Nearby a school like institution but much more laid-back, open doors and a welcoming atmosphere. I say "good bye" to the girls. One of them says "Good bye. Men change." They are all in the train as it leaves. I sit down before the leaving train. Someone hugs me from behind. I respond: "Hey!" in an upset tone before I turn around. She smiles. I reciprocate her smile. I say: "Oh, it's you." Together we fall into the warm sand to the right side. She wasn't on the train and I've never seen her before. I wake up, smiling.

Sometimes you wish a dream would last forever - or better yet, become reality.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jan 2017, 5:37 pm

i dreamt i was in the back seat of a silver, 1980s nissan large sedan, maybe it was a Maxima. we were parked outside some kind of club in the late afternoon. on the stereo was some 1980s pop music. the upholstery had been custom re-done in a shiny quasi-translucent white and silver metal-flake and stars motif, silver with colorful stars and flakes. i was on one side of the seat near the right rear door which was open, my right leg was outside and i was half-way ready to jump out, a young woman was on the left side leaning against the left door in an attempt to be as far away from me as possible. then i awoke.