Post a theory. Post many theories. No matter what it is.

Page 5 of 10 [ 158 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next

Odowan
Butterfly
Butterfly

03 Dec 2015, 3:23 am

All things, living and not, are essences.
These exist in this time and space only temporarily.
The essence does not reincarnate, but moves on to new experiences.
And not just in this universe, but others as well, and in different times.
This may be as a living being or an inanimate one.

The purpose is quest for all knowledge.
The goal, to keep 'travelling'.

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2015, 9:10 am

^What a fascinating idea!

The soul is made of music, and whenever you meet someone, their soul music resonates with yours in varying degrees of harmony or synchronization.

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

mark224
Butterfly
Butterfly

15 Jun 2016, 9:04 am

What we think of as many different species is actually many different expressions of the same shapeshifting alien lifeform. Evolution is just the lifeform changing itself to fit new situations.

oh, and a seperate one is that the common cold is actually a firmware update for our bodies, the illness associated is just our bodies dna changing ever so slightly..

got many more but cant think of anything else right now. Very interesting thread.

Midnightstar16
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2016, 11:45 am

Image See the girl Red is talking to? That's Lillie! Am I the only one who saw that?

Edenthiel
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2016, 12:10 pm

1.) All politics & social structures are illusions & we are each a figurative rat in a lab simulation, testing how different variations of human apes interact under various conditions.

D.) The LeSage theory of gravity is correct, except instead of a gas-particle-like pressure, it's tiny semi-sentient beings that only partially live in our reality.

♆.) DNA doesn't actually exist at all. Chromosomes are tiny worms that control our cells via committee vote.

⌂.9) Each of us really lives in the world we perceive & the differences get smoothed out via all the universes overlying each other in the same space. That's why people disagree with so much conviction.

₪.) "Hate" and "anger" are actually caused by lack of chocolate.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2016, 4:00 pm

the reverend Ike came up with the theory that the LACK of money was the root of all evil. :idea:
to L>I>V>E is to be E<V<I<L in many different ways, large and small.
most of America's obesity problem could be ameliorated if everybody would just give up refined carbs.
traffic would improve if all cars were limited to 85 miles per hour and that was the national speed limit.

Empathy
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2016, 8:13 pm

It is often wiser, to follow the hunter and not the gatherer on any status quo or viewfinder. :queen:

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2016, 8:43 pm

SecretAgent wrote:
I think a few dinosaurs are still alive. And NO I don't mean freaking crocodiles and chickens. XD
There are hollow places under the crust of the earth.
There are light and water and plants in there.
The dinosaurs always knew about this place, and some of them were underground when the meteor hit, so they survived.
There have been several Pterodactyl sightings (some dead and some flying), and also a report of a freshly-killed Mammoth.
The Loch-Ness Monster and other such water dinosaurs swim back and forth between the water under the earth and the water around us. That's why water dinos are so hard to find.

Absolutely.

Not only do dinosaurs and pterodactyls live at the center of the Earth, but so do tribes of scantily clad cave women! :D

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2016, 8:47 pm

cars could be made a bit simpler and cheaper, if they would disallow low-profile racing tires and big wheels, thereby greatly simplifying suspension and chassis requirements.

Redxk
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2016, 1:53 am

I will not drink tea from a paper cup. Take out the best cups and use them--don't lock them away! Everything tastes better out of porcelain. Dogs know this. That's why they drink out of the toilet.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2016, 1:53 am

:eew:

SoberSanta
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

12 Jul 2016, 12:55 pm

People seem to think accessing and using the third eye is the way to find enlightenment but ive found that utilizing the brown eye provides more enlightened ideas on a regular basis.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2016, 1:12 pm

Be nice to your autistic children and they will be nice to you.

Be good to the Little Boy Blue and he will be good to you.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2016, 5:13 am

computers are telepathic, they can read human minds, that is why they slow down periodically, in response to the urgency of their users.

frag
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2016, 7:06 am

When I was a kid I thought maybe we are all the same person but we have to reincarnate to be everyone that ever existed, we're someone else in each life.

If that was true I would basically share that with myself right now... 8O

I was so not a normal kid.

frag
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2016, 1:39 pm

countfred wrote:
Theory time
I just posted about sundowning in another post
When the sun goes down
And Alzheimers patients get worse
I was wondering if it happens to Aspies
Because I feel kind of crazier at night
Lycanthropic sometimes
What if Lycanthropy is a form of Autism
I dont have much to base it on besides my usual intense hunches

I think some people are more sensitive to light cues, I'm not sure how. Some people get manicky in spring when sun comes back. So why cannot they get all weird because of the full moon? I mean these days moon or no moon kind of does not matter, but when people didn't have street lights, a moonlit night was very different from a dark night.

I'm also not sure why, but people with aspergers quite often seem to have issues with sleep patterns. Some are naturally night creatures who get diagnosed with insomnia when in fact they can sleep just fine if allowed to sleep in the day.

I wonder if those people were used as guarding groups of people at night in the way past. That they were needed and their genes preserved. If you put a day person to watch at night, they will tire out really fast and not do a good job at all. If someone was naturally alert there would be no problem. Also that person would have a lot of own time to recharge from hanging out with the clan.