just realized how lazy my sister is - a rant

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

digger1
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2009, 8:24 pm

I was talking with her the other day on-line.

She had applied for and gotten an interview for a job a couple weeks ago. I ask her from time to time if she's heard back from them. She keeps saying no so i told her to call them. Potential employers like that. She said that she doesn't want to chase anyone down. If they want to hire her, they'll call her.

That's not the attitude to have especially living off food stamps and welfare. She's also facing foreclosure on her house. She's trying to take the easy way out by applying for social security.

I have social security but I WANT to work!

And she's lost a lot of weight dieting because she wants gastric bypass surgery. I think that just speaks toward her laziness. She knows she can diet and lose weight but she still wants to get gastric bypass.

I have a theory about that one: The docs want her to lose weight. She has been. I think the docs might be trying to get her to lose weight naturally so they can tell her she's not suited for gastric bypass.

that's my rant. Over and out.

15 Sep 2009, 10:03 pm

So why don't you try and find a job then? Do places not hire you or do you have a condition that keeps you from working?