Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

Yesterday, 10:20 am

https://www.bing.com/search?q=do%20you% ... ORM=000117

I got prove that showering everyday is bad.

ToughDiamond
Veteran
Veteran

Yesterday, 1:16 pm

I don't trust Bing's privacy policy so I did a StartPage search and got much the same result - there's no need for most people to shower every day.

I think showering once a day is over the top, and certainly not necessary for most people. It's probably more of a ritual than a properly thought-out good idea. Waste of money, bad for the planet. People don't question conventions enough.

When I was a lad in the UK, it was perfectly OK to just have a bath once a week unless you'd got yourself filthy before the week was up. Once a day would have been seen as excessive. I've never been persuaded to see it any other way.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

Yesterday, 1:25 pm

If you live in a group home they don't care about what's ideal for your health, they care about ensuring no one stinks so badly it upsets the other residents.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

Yesterday, 1:56 pm

Hair can start to become greasy with just one skipped shower and also, some people start to smell of body odour very quickly without a daily shower.

Everyone is different though, some people go in the shower or bath just once or twice a week (and that would be considered normal by some people).

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

52 minutes ago

Well I stink if I don't have a shower or a bath every day because I get really durty