Page 6 of 12 [ 180 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 12  Next

Ambivalence
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2009, 7:26 am

pat2rome wrote:
Spazzergasm wrote:
i thought that was a fire vagina at first. :oops:

LOL! Hahaha, the Eye of Sauron does kind of look like a fire vagina. hahahahaha

The Eye of Sauron does not look like a fire vagina, regardless of what Peter Jackson thinks. :wink:

The year is still young.

bdhkhsfgk
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2009, 12:46 pm

I will post a picture of my eyes, but I dislike taking extreme close-ups, because i think the veins in the sides of the eyes are completely diguisting.

bdhkhsfgk
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2009, 2:54 pm

richie
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

06 Nov 2009, 6:27 pm

pat2rome wrote:
Spazzergasm wrote:
i thought that was a fire vagina at first. :oops:

LOL! Hahaha, the Eye of Sauron does kind of look like a fire vagina. hahahahaha

Gives a whole new meaning to "hot flash".... :twisted:

jawbrodt
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2009, 7:01 pm

Pervs. :P

Those who know, don't speak.

Spazzergasm
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2009, 8:58 pm

ahahaha! i just noticed your avatar, jawbrodt. :P

bdjsksksk what we can SEE of them, they look nice. :P

shirochan
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

07 Nov 2009, 1:15 am

I like weird threads like these for some reason XD

Crappy webcam :( But here goes:

Spazzergasm
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2009, 1:30 pm

i can hardly see. XD

pat2rome
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2009, 8:03 pm

pat2rome wrote:
Here's my eye:

:P Couldn't resist... I'll take a picture like Spazzergasm wanted later today.

Okay, since I failed miserably at taking a picture of my own eye, I'll explain what happened in this picture. Believe it or not, that came from swim practice. We were doing sprints, and a guy in my lane was passing someone else, so he was on my side of the pool. In swimming, you don't look directly in front of you because that slows you down, so neither of us could see the other. We collided head on, and my goggles broke, making the jagged edge of the broken nosepiece cut all the way through my eyelid.

In typical Aspie fashion, I was completely oblivious to what would have been very painful to anyone else; I was annoyed my contact fell out (but I caught it!). I didn't know I was bleeding until my coach said "Um, get out of the pool before you bleed in it." According to some of the other swimmers, it looked like I no longer had an eye (when I turned my head to look back at the pool before going in the locker room, several girls screamed).

I thought I was going to have to go to the hospital to get my eyelid glued, but after it flipped back up I figured it was okay, so I went to school like that (this was a morning practice). It was actually a very fun day, at breakfast I convinced someone that a hobo threw a shoe at me.

Here's another picture of it (also, to kind of stay on topic, you can see my other eye, pure blue at the time of the picture):

Spazzergasm
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2009, 9:12 am

pat2rome wrote:
pat2rome wrote:
Here's my eye:

:P Couldn't resist... I'll take a picture like Spazzergasm wanted later today.

Okay, since I failed miserably at taking a picture of my own eye, I'll explain what happened in this picture. Believe it or not, that came from swim practice. We were doing sprints, and a guy in my lane was passing someone else, so he was on my side of the pool. In swimming, you don't look directly in front of you because that slows you down, so neither of us could see the other. We collided head on, and my goggles broke, making the jagged edge of the broken nosepiece cut all the way through my eyelid.

In typical Aspie fashion, I was completely oblivious to what would have been very painful to anyone else; I was annoyed my contact fell out (but I caught it!). I didn't know I was bleeding until my coach said "Um, get out of the pool before you bleed in it." According to some of the other swimmers, it looked like I no longer had an eye (when I turned my head to look back at the pool before going in the locker room, several girls screamed).

I thought I was going to have to go to the hospital to get my eyelid glued, but after it flipped back up I figured it was okay, so I went to school like that (this was a morning practice). It was actually a very fun day, at breakfast I convinced someone that a hobo threw a shoe at me.

Here's another picture of it (also, to kind of stay on topic, you can see my other eye, pure blue at the time of the picture):

D: your eyelid FELL OFF? like, you had to flip it back on? EEEURRRRGH. that story made me queasy :O.
i'm glad your ok. i dont think id have been as calm as you in the same situation! and you have lovely eyes. you're cute, too ;)

pat2rome
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2009, 10:13 am

Spazzergasm wrote:
D: your eyelid FELL OFF? like, you had to flip it back on? EEEURRRRGH. that story made me queasy :O.
i'm glad your ok. i dont think id have been as calm as you in the same situation! and you have lovely eyes. you're cute, too ;)

Haha, no, it wasn't that bad. It got cut all the way through, so the middle of it folded under. I thought I was going to have to go to the doctor, but it flipped up on its own after about twenty minutes. Sorry about the queasiness! :P

And thanks! :D Glad I look cute even with the mutilated eye. If I didn't suck at taking a picture of myself, you could see my eye when it has the green band on the inside of the blue, it looks really cool.

scorpileo
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2009, 10:24 am

I'm late to the paty but here

http://s703.photobucket.com/albums/ww35 ... C02287.jpg

in case photo doesnt show

Spazzergasm
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2009, 10:31 am

pat2rome wrote:
Spazzergasm wrote:

Haha, no, it wasn't that bad. It got cut all the way through, so the middle of it folded under. I thought I was going to have to go to the doctor, but it flipped up on its own after about twenty minutes. Sorry about the queasiness! :P

And thanks! :D Glad I look cute even with the mutilated eye. If I didn't suck at taking a picture of myself, you could see my eye when it has the green band on the inside of the blue, it looks really cool.

i dont understand how you mean. it was like, dangling, right?
XD.

you're welcome. :). i want to see the green band XD

Scopileo, nice eyes :)

Silverweed
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

16 Nov 2009, 11:54 pm

These are my eyes:

MathGirl
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2009, 12:11 am

My eye, where it doesn't look as huge as my eyes always do:

Likely ADHD instead of what I've been diagnosed with before.

anneurysm
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2009, 4:43 am

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3 ... =513327411 :P

This misdiagnosis caused me significant stress, which lessened upon finding out the truth about myself from my current and past long-term psychiatrists - that I am a highly sensitive person but do not have an autism spectrum disorder

My diagnoses - anxiety disorder, depression and traits of obsessive-compulsive disorder (all in remission).

I’m no longer involved with the ASD world.