Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2009, 3:47 pm

how was your day ? :P

Erminea
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2009, 3:12 pm

It wasn't that bad, a bit boring but I did manage to create a new (quite good, imo) melody line on my piano. Um, thanks for asking.

Btw, I once visited your country (a congress about PEFC (Finland's own wood certification system.... sort of like FSC but better, imo) in specific and the wood business in general). Chapeau, I say, to your country's policy concerning sustainable or durable long term wood harvest ideas. Not sure but I thought it was in Kuusamo.

Um, how was your day?

Followthereaper90
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2009, 4:47 pm

Erminea wrote:
It wasn't that bad, a bit boring but I did manage to create a new (quite good, imo) melody line on my piano. Um, thanks for asking.

Btw, I once visited your country (a congress about PEFC (Finland's own wood certification system.... sort of like FSC but better, imo) in specific and the wood business in general). Chapeau, I say, to your country's policy concerning sustainable or durable long term wood harvest ideas. Not sure but I thought it was in Kuusamo.

Um, how was your day?
good acsually:) its week-end and been gaming most of it also got new windows 7 in place and looking new hitman movie soon :P its winter soon and i wonder where to get new tires fast..acsually i have an idea but its illegal :(

my friend likes your country because u get legal weed there :lol: shame u cant order it on net