Which WP members would you wish to meet?

Page 9 of 120 [ 1913 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 120  Next

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2010, 3:18 am

Blindspot149 wrote:
Glider18; he and I actually looked very alike as children, we are almost the same age and I really enjoy reading his posts.

I'd like to have a kebab with Spazzergasm

Willard

Alex :!:

Strapples: cos at ONE time he had TWO, yes TWO 'sticky' threads in the General Autism Discussion Forum (he should look into a career in marketing :D )

There's also a really sweet young lady from New Jersey, who has Tourette's. She used to post quite a bit but I haven't seen her in months and I can't remember her name. She uses her own photo as her avatar!

Anyone know?

There are others whose posts I enjoy but I can't think of their names right now; I joined about 4 months ago so I am still finding my way round.

I even made it out of the General Autism Discussion forum today..............it was exhilarating

I noticed that I have a somewhat shorter list than many/most of the other posters on this thread.

Even on an internet forum I seem to have managed to be appear somewhat asocial, EVEN when I could have lied about who I wanted to meet and written down another 15 names :lol:

I guess I can always edit this post if my list remains pathetically short 8O

Age1600 might be the one you're thinking about.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

computerlove
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2010, 4:00 am

AnonymousAnonymous wrote:
AA's Short List Part 2:
Miss Construe
Orwell
Computer Love
Anna Banana
seconded :)
i'd add:
* Mr_bogan,
* jawbrodt
* fuzzy
many more that I forgot. If I've ever sent anyone a PM he/she/it is on my "i'd like to meet" list :)

hugs AA!
my long lost missing gringo/latino cousin :lol:

Descartes
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2010, 4:36 am

I would really like to meet Friskey_Girl because I find her humorous in a dark, mysterious kind of way. I wonder if she's like that in real life.

I would also like to meet Tim_Tex because he and I are both from Texas, and he's replied to a lot of my posts.

I would like to meet Sand because I like how philosophical he is and I think he and I would have interesting conversations.

I would like to meet Spokane_Girl and IdahoRose because...they just look interesting to meet.

And last, but not least, I'd like to meet tektek because, judging from his profile picture, he's kinda hot. :wink:

wsmac
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2010, 5:03 am

syzygyish wrote:
I have a dream of doing a 'World Tour of Wrong Planet' and spending a month in all the locations that we are. :D
Like, a month in France and see Tallyman, a month in England to see Lau, Poopy and Superboyian, etc, and probably a couple of months in the U.S to meet all the 'yanks'.
I'd take a videocamera and film our meetings and post them up here and start a thread about it and live in a complete state of hyper agitation and collapse from nervous exhaustion afterwards!

It's nice to have dreams. :D

Hey, if you get to the West Coast of the U.S. I'd drive to finally meet you in person! :D

I was almost in Tim's neck-of-the-woods last week visiting my brother back in Texas.
I say almost... I was just East of Abilene... Eastland, Tx.

I don't get in here often anymore, and I have met two WP'ers(EvilKimEvil and Velodog), a third one I work with :D
I see one of the folks I've met before is back here, not sure about the other one though.

I'd be happy to meet folks, but since I rarely post here anymore, I'm not sure very many people would know me or remember me.
I see a lot of new names around, that's a good thing.. huh? :D

tektek
Bronze Supporter
Bronze Supporter

12 Feb 2010, 5:24 am

Descartes wrote:
And last, but not least, I'd like to meet tektek because, judging from his profile picture, he's kinda hot. :wink:

that's very flattering, Descartes. you are too kind.

:oops:

but would you not prefer to meet me for my sharp wit (*cough cough) and extensive knowledge of things trivial to most?... :D lol

...also, i can't help but think you need corrective lenses more than i do! :chin:

superboyian
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2010, 8:38 am

tektek wrote:
Descartes wrote:

but would you not prefer to meet me for my sharp wit (*cough cough) and extensive knowledge of things trivial to most?... :D lol

...also, i can't help but think you need corrective lenses more than i do! :chin:

Is it me or i'm I sensing flirting on this thread? :lol: :wink:

tektek
Bronze Supporter
Bronze Supporter

12 Feb 2010, 8:43 am

superboyian wrote:
tektek wrote:
Descartes wrote:

Is it me or i'm I sensing flirting on this thread? :lol: :wink:

8O there is far too much winking going on and i have no idea what it means (?). seriously.

all i can say is...
:D lol

syzygyish
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2010, 9:39 am

Descartes
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2010, 4:29 pm

tektek wrote:
Descartes wrote:

It depends. Do you have any other pictures of yourself floating around that may possibly negate my prior judgment? :lol:

And I have caught on that you're extremely intelligent. I happen to like guys who have both brains and looks to match. :wink:

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2010, 7:16 pm

Last edited by League_Girl on 13 Feb 2010, 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

syzygyish
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2010, 8:17 pm

League_Girl wrote:
I would like to meet my new friend Meadow.

Me too! She's a lovely person! :D

Descartes
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2010, 8:33 pm

League_Girl wrote:
I would like to meet my new friend Meadow.

I forgot to mention Meadow. I would like to meet her as well.

Beatlegal
Raven
Raven

12 Feb 2010, 8:41 pm

I guess I would like to meet everyone because you all seem so nice.

Descartes
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2010, 10:59 pm

I would also like to meet LiberalJustice.

Blindspot149
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2010, 12:22 am

Tim_Tex wrote:
Blindspot149 wrote:
Glider18; he and I actually looked very alike as children, we are almost the same age and I really enjoy reading his posts.

I'd like to have a kebab with Spazzergasm

Willard

Alex :!:

Strapples: cos at ONE time he had TWO, yes TWO 'sticky' threads in the General Autism Discussion Forum (he should look into a career in marketing :D )

There's also a really sweet young lady from New Jersey, who has Tourette's. She used to post quite a bit but I haven't seen her in months and I can't remember her name. She uses her own photo as her avatar!

Anyone know?

There are others whose posts I enjoy but I can't think of their names right now; I joined about 4 months ago so I am still finding my way round.

I even made it out of the General Autism Discussion forum today..............it was exhilarating

I noticed that I have a somewhat shorter list than many/most of the other posters on this thread.

Even on an internet forum I seem to have managed to be appear somewhat asocial, EVEN when I could have lied about who I wanted to meet and written down another 15 names :lol:

I guess I can always edit this post if my list remains pathetically short 8O

Age1600 might be the one you're thinking about.

Thanks. Yes, that's her.

She is SO sweet

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2010, 1:21 am

syzygyish wrote:

Who are they?

Now proficient in ChatGPT!