What is your weirdest experience in the last 7 days?

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Blindspot149
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2010, 12:17 am

I figured I would have to make a list and then (painstakingly) decide which one on the list was the most weird but...........unusually for me............

I can't remember anything particularly weird happening to me (other than my usual sense of Autistic surrealism :alien: ) in the last 7 days............. :!:

Which is in fact VERY WEIRD for me :? :arrow:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2010, 12:36 am

my weirdest this week-experience would be yesterday morning, when i dreamt that both my deceased parents were back with me, and we were all together in a house we lived in 30 years ago- and there was a wall of security monitors of which several showed my dying dad in bed from various angles, and he had a camera atop his head also. me and my mother were watching this wall of monitors, and i could tap with my finger on one area of a monitor and up would pop a menu of items pertaining to the camera atop my father's head, like zoom in/out, pan up/down/sideways, etc.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2010, 1:10 pm

My weirdest experience was at Real Canadian Superstore. Dean and I sat at the back of the store, and had lunch. He checked up on Teresa. She only had three things in her cart. Him and I walked around and I got my groceries. I sat at the front. Dean checked up on her, again. She still wasn't finished. I looked for the two of them. Teresa says to Dean, that she still didn't have everything that she needed. We were at the store, for over 2 hours. I was happy to get home.