What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 489 of 498 [ 7964 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 486, 487, 488, 489, 490, 491, 492 ... 498  Next

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2023, 3:49 am

i dreamt i was in my late parents' old house, and was rummaging through some old drawers when i came upon a pocket watch that belonged to my dad, and as i picked it up and tried to open it, all i saw was nested covers after covers, with the actual watch face refusing to reveal itself, just more covers kept popping up as i hit the cover opener release button.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2023, 5:02 pm

first work dream [army hospital labor and delivery ward] i've had in years, i reported for my shift and discovered to my mild horror that the workplace bully was on shift also but then i spotted a friend i hadn't seen in decades. thankfully it was a low census day and i could goof off with my friend.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2023, 5:23 pm

I dreamed a dream in times gone by when hope was high and life worth living. I dreamed that love would never die. I dreamed that God would be forgiving. Then I was young and unafraid and dreams were made and used and wasted. There was no ransom to be paid -- no song unsung, no wine untasted. But the tigers come at night with their voices soft as thunder, as they tear your hope apart, as they turn your dream to shame.

And still I dream he'll come to me. That we will live the years together. But there are dreams that cannot be. And there are storms we cannot weather. I had a dream my life would be so different from this hell I'm living. So different now from what it seemed.

Now life has killed the dream I dreamed.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2023, 7:39 pm

:( it is a mean ol' world.

kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2023, 1:40 am

My dreams are nearly all pleasant and entertaining.

However, last week the doctor put me on a new medicine that was causing me to feel extremely uncomfortable for a few hours. It wasn't a sharp pain, but did not feel at all good.

That first night on it, I repeatedly had dreams of fighting monsters, one after another.

After the first night, it wasn't as bad, but by Saturday I felt like I was in a permanent state of misery. I haven't had one since Saturday evening and I'm starting to feel nearly normal again. Fortunately, no more dreams of fighting monsters since that first night on it.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2023, 4:06 am

i dreamt i was taking off from work, i was much younger or i was in another future lifetime. i was driving down some roads of a neighborhood i grew up in, but they were in bad repair and overgrown with trees and big weeds, the houses were decrepit and didn't appear to have any residents inside them. i reached park avenue [not the NYC one] and turned left headed north, and soon the road deteriorated into a rock and boulder-strewn dirt path, and it ended at an abyss with lake spanaway [now greatly enlarged from when i last saw it in 2008] at the bottom. i tried backing out but my car turned into a bicycle, and i struggled to pedal backwards when i awoke.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2023, 5:42 am

i was doing yardwork in my front yard in front of the fence, and a neighbor who looked just like mr. wilson in the "denice the menace" tv series walked by me with a scowl, and as he trespassed on my property, i was wondering what his problem was when out from the woods came an old gray cat of large frame, missing its eyes [empty red sockets], sauntering by me and not noticing me [missing eyes] but somehow not bumping into anything as he crossed the front of my property to the tree line. i wondered what happened to his eyes, did some animal eat them out of him? then i awoke.

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2023, 4:46 am

I had a dream this night, in which I saw several of my previous incarnations :D

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2023, 7:13 pm

impressive dream! :wtg: ^^^

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2023, 11:46 pm

i dreamt i had let my body in my bed at home and floated up to heaven, and i was greeted by some sentient deer who told me they'd longed to get to know me better, and said i'd spend some time with them, us getting to know each other better, before i ascended to higher heavenly realms.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2023, 4:47 pm

WARNING-VIOLENCE
among many, one that i remembered was me being in some waiting room watching on a UHD big screen monitor, a crew-cut-wearing slender man wearing form-fitting red clothing get tortured by some brute with a sledge hammer who first tried to electrocute him with some wires then took the sledge hammer and cornered his victim with it and proceeded to smash him to bloody bits, strangely enough his body at first resisted the hammer blows by disintegrating into bloody pulp then miraculously reassembling itself, then the torturer saw this and redoubled the frequency and strength of his blows, bashing the victim's bloody skull and brains repeatedly until they were a red mush, then smashing his arms and hands into pieces.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2023, 10:37 am

I had a dream about having a neurological augment, implanted by some grey aliens.

They operated on my skull, painlessly, whilst I was wide awake. They told me that they had found some Earth based silicon chip in there, and pulled a 100 pieces of that out, replacing it with an a telekinesis capsule of alien origin.

They also provided me with an invisibility jacket.

After the operation on my skull, I noticed that my visual field has two black spots in it, off centre, at the same level across both eyes. The aliens explained to me that this was a side effect of the operation & that I would have to live with it.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2023, 11:27 am

Wow! That's pretty intense.

Can I borrow the invisibility jacket, PLEASE?! :lol:

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2023, 11:53 am

IsabellaLinton wrote:
Wow! That's pretty intense.

Can I borrow the invisibility jacket, PLEASE?! :lol:

I know, right? I often have intense dreams but usually forget all or most of the content, but this one stuck in my mind/I remembered it.

*Hands Isabella an invisibility jacket* :)

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2023, 11:59 am

sfsldjf;sdkjf :heart:

squeeeee ! ! My dream come true ! !

(Actually, if I could trade it in for a cloak?)

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2023, 12:41 pm

IsabellaLinton wrote:
sfsldjf;sdkjf :heart:

squeeeee ! ! My dream come true ! !

(Actually, if I could trade it in for a cloak?)

Sure, I happen to have a invisibility cloak handy too! 8)

*Trades Isabella, a cloak for the jacket*

:heart: