What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 472 of 498 [ 7965 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 469, 470, 471, 472, 473, 474, 475 ... 498  Next

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2022, 2:31 am

i dreamt that i was in a dormitory, i was in my underwear in my dorm room, my roommates were gone and it was just me, i was supposed to get dressed and meet them at the mall along with some female students. but i couldn't seem to get it in gear, i remained in my skivvies and every time i tried to put my pants on they fell off. instead, i reached into the dorm room fridge and pulled out a jar of home-made savory cheese dip and ate it, it was delicious. :chef:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2022, 5:29 pm

i dreamt i was at my house in an alternate reality, i had lots of things like motor scooters and go carts and weird funny bikes and other fun stuff, but the house was full of visitors and i didn't get to ride on any of them because they were hogging them all, then i got into a car with them and headed who knows where.

Relax_on_Standby
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

06 Apr 2022, 11:26 pm

A centipede demon visited me in my sleep and told me he was sent to consume my soul.

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2022, 12:56 pm

An ex friend that i later learned was mentally ill was using drugs and attempting suicide. Weird weird.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2022, 4:31 am

sounds to me like the friend represented a part of your life that you are quitting.

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2022, 3:00 pm

auntblabby wrote:
sounds to me like the friend represented a part of your life that you are quitting.

I lost contact with her ages ago, since i felt i was being used.
Just Recently learned from my mom that she has schizophrenia. I was wondering whether it was a mistake to cut her out of my life.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2022, 12:13 am

mebbe you might be able to send her an email?

kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2022, 2:10 am

A couple of weird dreams from the last 48 hours that are somewhat related.

First, I dreamed that I wrote a sshd class I could use in various programs that would let me connect in using secure shell of individual programs to monitor them or make configuration changes on the fly. Each program with an sshd object would have a separate port number for the connection so that one computer could be running a number of different tasks that could accept ssh connections for their own command line control.

Second, I dreamed that I was in some strange city and went to a doctor's office for something minor. As I walked into the doctor's office, I collapsed on the floor and lay there until someone found me. This was rather scary.

How is this connected to the first dream?

It seemed that the problem was that I was actually a robot who thought I was human and suffered a malfunction that let me see that I was really a robot. The doctor examined me by plugging in an ethernet cable (why don't I do wifi?) and then connected to each program running on my processor by connecting with ssh. I guess that as a robot, I must have used my own sshd class in programming myself and thus allowing secure remote diagnostics and monitoring.

The sshd class is a great idea, though. I'm tempted to actually make the first dream a reality.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2022, 5:30 pm

i dreamt i was a woman, i was in my bedroom when i saw a big, thick and shiny black snake materialize up from the wood floor, it stood about 4 feet tall, and it swayed and wiggled menacingly. then something in my mind told me to turn around, and there popped up another big black snake standing tall and undulating, so i fled the bedroom in terror and was headed for the front door when a whole bunch of other big black snakes materialized up out of the floorboards, all standing tall and swaying and wiggling menacingly. then i awoke.

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2022, 11:57 pm

Another spiritual dream :)

I asked The Higher Power for a lucid dream and some sort of spiritual message delivered to me in it, as well as I asked Erik Medhus for appearing in my dream again before falling asleep the previous evening :) And voila! - I did get such a dream indeed; a superhiperultrarealistic dream that seemed as real as the reality itself seems to be, one which I could control (though I still have many problems with controlling my LD's).

In this dream I met, among others:

1. My deceased grandparents.
2. Bronisław Geremek - a Polish politician who is also deceased and who asked me as if I was some sort of fortune teller what was going to happen to him in the future; I educated him on the fact that he was already dead, after all - but he told me he was already aware of it :)
3. Katarzyna Waśniewska - a famous baby killer from my country (she murdered her baby daughter Magda in cold blood and later pretended someone kidnapped her) - her astral body was turning black with alarming speed, like it was putrifying or something but I sent her the energy of unconditional love to heal her in this way - and at the end as her astral body was already healthy again, she stated:"I'm healed". :) (P. S. K. Waśniewska is alive, she's not dead).
4. Erik Medhus in all his glory :D - he was very happy and cheerful and he told me, to quote him, that "I'm a wonderful person" and later started to explain to me what activities he engaged in in his afterlife (like working with animals - chimps).
5. God Himself - who started to explain to me in turn that: a) His omnipotence couldn't interfere in humans' free will and b) our thoughtforms, our metal worlds we create, after some time all join the mental world of pure spirit we enter when we die :)

This was my dream I had this night :)

Last edited by Irulan on 16 Apr 2022, 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2022, 1:01 pm

O.K., I pulled out of the shelf, a diary I once won in an online contest - it's going to be my dream diary :) I'm going to start to record my dreams in it, starting from the ones I'll have this upcoming night - it's my final decision I finally made :) I can't wait any more with this :) The book has blank pages and a cover as navy blue as the night sky, with white stars all over - so it fits a book that is going to become a dreambook, then :)

Is there anyone else who also keeps a dream diary? What about you in this respect, Auntblabby? :)

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2022, 3:11 pm

Last week I dreamt of another flood. Floods have been a motif in my dreams since I was a child. This time the flood was taller than my house but there wasn't a storm or waves. There was a delivery man trying to walk to my door. His feet were on the ground and he was walking through the bottom of the water but having a hard time breathing. I think he was wearing a cap like Where's Waldo. I knew I wouldn't be able to open the door of my sunporch because it opens outward and I didn't want the water to rush in if I depressurised the house. I wasn't sure what to do since he was trying so hard to make his delivery.

Last night I dreamt I was at my former workplace carrying one of my friends who is ill in real life. I didn't see their face but they were quite small and their skin was soft like a newborn baby. I needed to start working so I found a spot they could rest behind a long row of sliding closet doors. I was trying to find a big cushion to put behind the door so they could lie down without anyone seeing them or disturbing them.

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2022, 5:02 pm

My cousin and my previous employer was in a bizarre love triangle with someone.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2022, 7:18 pm

Irulan wrote:
O.K., I pulled out of the shelf, a diary I once won in an online contest - it's going to be my dream diary :) I'm going to start to record my dreams in it, starting from the ones I'll have this upcoming night - it's my final decision I finally made :) I can't wait any more with this :) The book has blank pages and a cover as navy blue as the night sky, with white stars all over - so it fits a book that is going to become a dreambook, then :)

Is there anyone else who also keeps a dream diary? What about you in this respect, Auntblabby? :)

wrong planet's two weirdest dream threads are my online diary. :alien:

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2022, 7:44 pm

I once dreamt I was presiding over my own funeral with no one else around. Just me, my coffin (closed), and a single candle. I spoke of myself to an empty space. Then I woke up.

Murihiku
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2022, 10:57 pm

I've been watching Dead by Daylight gameplay videos quite a bit recently. And what happens? I ended up dreaming recently that I was a survivor in a match. I remember being chased, but I don't remember dying there. So that's a positive, I guess.

There's the rub, the task.

– Virgil, The Aeneid (Book VI)