What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 447 of 498 [ 7964 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 444, 445, 446, 447, 448, 449, 450 ... 498  Next

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2020, 9:36 pm

^^^that dream is an accurate depiction of wealthy magas that have taken over our country.

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2020, 9:47 pm

i kept editing it to make it more accurate..

i forgot to add that they had said to her,
have u ever used a speedboat,

she said no and got all excited ,
they said, u can use one of ours by the waterfront, and she was like:
OH MY GOSH REALLY! (blooie), did you hear that!
squealing and being excited (which she does in real life over small things)
and i kept trying to say it is nothing special, you will fall, etc,
and they kept countering me.
lol

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2020, 9:58 pm

in real life are you protecting a younger sibling?

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2020, 10:01 pm

no - she protects me, she is more mature, responsible, and world-wise too.

kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2020, 1:25 am

auntblabby wrote:
^^^that dream is an accurate depiction of wealthy magas that have taken over our country.

The funny thing is that Trump stole the Make America Great Again from President Reagan.

Trump claims to be so smart but he had to have his sister do his own homework, he had to pay someone to take the SAT for him, and he couldn't come up with a catchy slogan so he stole one from 1980.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2020, 2:42 am

blooiejagwa wrote:
no - she protects me, she is more mature, responsible, and world-wise too.

so does that mean then, that the cautious one in the dream was your sister?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2020, 5:33 am

i vaguely recall a dream where i was trying to drive somewhere but the car i was driving was balky, i'd step on the gas and it would irritatingly slow down and stop and then start going backwards.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2020, 5:39 am

i dreamt i was in a hospital operating room in the ob/gyn section, a patient was on a lithotomy table, i was the nurse circulating in that operating room and i handed off the sutures the surgeons would use to perform a cervical cerclage, indicated for cervical insufficiency. i tried to aim the operating room spot light but for some reason it flickered and sputtered, and the docs stared at me like it was my fault, i shook it a bit and it returned to proper function and the surgery proceeded.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2020, 9:02 am

I've been sneezing so bad all day, when I was asleep AND dreaming on bed I can still feel myself moving in discomfort and irritated by sniffles. :x

The dream consist of me, along with a bunch of random characters in a park-like isle, playing some sort of game.
It was a cool but bright weather, nearby some overlooking castle??

Apparently I've been talking to a lady I've never met. She's definitely a foreigner -- fair skin, blonde hair, accented English. She wears a red checkered scarf, grey long jacket with shirt underneath, on black slacks...
We talked about some speculation of stereotypes of certain men. The appearance -- beer gut, unshaven face, on a dirty wife beater... Then the habits at home, sitting on a couch littered with food...
Also turns out that I'm an employee to the park and possibly been a man as well. I said that I somewhat disagree with the image.

Then there's about being an employee thing in the park, that they thought that it doesn't exists and something about it's lights.
And myself thinking about checking the light's wiring to see if there's any issues tonight.

Then there's this playtime.
Apparently we all have to take a quiz by batches. When I have to take my seat to answer the quiz, I saw the answer sheet along with others' answer.
I grabbed them while I looked away from it's writings and gave it to the quiz giver, apparently out of fear and worry that it may be called cheating.
Then I left one out apparently. It's page was faced up on it's back page.
The paper's writing language is strange. Definitely not in roman alphabet, something I've never seen.

I woke up no more than 4 hours since I went to bed.
Woke up with a sneezing fit and a still upset stomach. :|

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

Oh_no_its_Ferris
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2020, 9:17 am

I was working for the police or helping them out , can't remember exactly what my role was. I turned up for some sort of sting operation and there was this really offensive smell , I looked down and realised I had soiled myself badly , I waddled to the toilet like John Wayne and proceeded to clean myself up - I then awoke WTF :eew:

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2020, 9:38 pm

Damn weird alright.

I remember going to... A desert? And I was assigned to... Shoot terrorists? And the terrorists name group was named after some magnet or something.
Then my... Friends?? There's only 6 of us, I don't think were soldiers. Only 3 of us had been working on it. We were at the back of the truck.
The sky was... Black.
Our attackers are... Fricking weird. While they tot guns and drive vehicles, they're apparently also white and green skinned zombies.
Picked us one by one... Until there's only 2 of us. Some of them attackers jumped at us and attack like aggressive zombies do.
My teammates commenting their worries and whatever they're doing. But no shouting???
Then this, this weird layering between this and some TV movie menu.

Apparently not-watching TV.
The host was watching an... Exorcism being performed?? And I was being included in their circle.
Then watched the TV host, wearing some cloak made of giant dried and thick leaves... Comically spinning round and round while making a commentary about that.
The spirit apparently was... A siren like creature? And the culprit was... An ancient wood with Chinese characters. The wood was from an ancient sunken ship.

And all and all these while hearing the television downstairs.
Then seeing the full white moon go weird...

The heck is all this????? :lol:
It's only been less than 3 hours.
And the dreams felt the same way both times.

Is it my head or cocktails of chemicals or whaaaaaaat????

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2020, 11:34 pm

I was being held captive by the Peculiar Purple Pie Man from the old Strawberry Shortcake cartoons, and I was trying to make him flip out and let me go out by using "berry talk" (where you say berry instead of very), which he really hates.
"Mr. Pie Man, you are berry berry bad." :lol:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2020, 11:36 pm

^^^that is a unique dream, not too many dreams have outright humor in them :tongue:

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2020, 5:38 am

lostonearth35 wrote:
I was being held captive by the Peculiar Purple Pie Man from the old Strawberry Shortcake cartoons, and I was trying to make him flip out and let me go out by using "berry talk" (where you say berry instead of very), which he really hates.
"Mr. Pie Man, you are berry berry bad." :lol:

Wow I want to have dreams like this

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2020, 8:06 pm

A bunch of teenagers were saying how awful Toy Story 3 was and "Toy Story 3 sucks!" hearing this made me very angry and upset, so even though I knew I should just ignore them I started going all medieval on their rear ends and beating them up. But then one of them said it was true, the movie did suck and got horrible ratings, and then I looked a poster on the wall that had rating for movies and and it said "N", as is "No stars" or "No good". Then I screamed and woke up.

I think the reason I had this dream was because I had been reading on IMDb what one person considered to be the worst taglines for movie titles, and one of them was for Toy Story 3. Their tagline was "Be the first to see fourteen new characters". Yes, it was a pretty lame tagline, but it doesn't mean the movie itself is bad. But for some reason my brain wanted me to think otherwise.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2020, 9:58 am

i dreamt i was being visited by a long-ago friend of my older sister, she was 50 years older but with lots of plastic surgery and dyed blond ringlets of hair, she wondered how i was doing. i suspect she was dead and communicating with me from heaven. also dreamt of david cassidy but back in the late 60s before he grew his hair out and became famous.