What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 8 of 498 [ 7964 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 498  Next

ColdBlooded
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2010, 11:02 pm

My dream last night was pretty mixed up and crazy.. But there were certain parts that i remember. It doesn't make sense.

Ok. So, there was some sort of party... We had a really deep in-ground pool in our backyard(we don't actually). And then the water all got drained out somehow and a few people(i don't even remember who these people were) got stuck at the bottom of the deep end of the pool, and i was trying to pull them out, and then more people got stuck and someone was upset about it. Then for some reason my sister's cat with her newborn kittens were sitting on the couch in our living room and i kept coming in to check on them... Then, Daniel Tosh from Tosh.0 was in the backyard by the pool playing tricks on people(okay, i'm pretty sure this was because i fell asleep with Comedy Central on...). So, uh, yeah. My dreams rarely follow any sort of logic or even a storyline.

Spazzergasm
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2010, 9:12 am

I dreamed my friend's boyfriend was gay.

ProfessorX
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2010, 10:15 am

I dreamed that I was someone other than myself.In fact, I was an African-American teenager in fact living in some remote western territory.. 8O

takemitsu
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2010, 11:51 am

This is the strangest dream I've had that I can remember. It involves a false awakening. I don't remember what I was dreaming of initially, but it transitioned to me laying in bed, just waking up, I got up and went to the bathroom. The first thing I did was look at myself in the mirror, and I couldn't see anything in it, it just looked like it was full of phosphenes, or like when Mario gets the invincibility star. There was also a buzzing emanating from the mirror that got more pronounced as I got closer to it, and also a fuzzy, static-electricity feeling came over me. Then I actually did wake up.

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2010, 1:41 pm

This night I had a dream in which I moved to Chicago and met Al Capone on a train (or was it a bus?) and he wanted to know where I lived but I couldn't tell him because I lived in the city only for a day so I didn't get to know my home adress :D Later in this dream my mother was attacked by some black boy from a gang but he tried to convince people he wasn't responsible for the attack because he had AS so he didn't know it was a bad thing to do :twisted: Later this boy had his numerous eyes removed and having lost his sight he could see in infrared. I must add that it took place in the future not the past and that Al had to show me that I had to get off near the Sears store because my house was close to it :D I met also John Dillinger and Johnny Torrio in this dream and fought them which caused that Al liked me for this :D

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2010, 5:39 pm

takemitsu wrote:
This is the strangest dream I've had that I can remember. It involves a false awakening. I don't remember what I was dreaming of initially, but it transitioned to me laying in bed, just waking up, I got up and went to the bathroom. The first thing I did was look at myself in the mirror, and I couldn't see anything in it, it just looked like it was full of phosphenes, or like when Mario gets the invincibility star. There was also a buzzing emanating from the mirror that got more pronounced as I got closer to it, and also a fuzzy, static-electricity feeling came over me. Then I actually did wake up.

sounds like an OBE to me.

RainSong
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2010, 7:21 pm

The weirdest dream I've had lately (that I can remember, anyway) was where we adopted a baby girl. Please note, two of those words (adopted and girl) are subject to post-awakening analysis, because no where in the dream was it stated that we adopted the child (who looked like it could have been biologically ours, but there was no memory of pregnancy or earlier months, though oddly an age (9 months) was given), nor was a gender stated (it looked like a girl, so I say girl). We decided to go to the park, and at the park, there was a carousel where we couldn't take the baby. We put her down and started to climb up. It was a carousel in that it had horses and went in circles, but it was like an overlarge staircase too, so we went up and up while talking, then came back down. Once we got back to the bottom, we started walking in the grass. Then we realized we had lost the baby, so we started running. At some point, we must have split up, and I went to a nearby shop, because I thought the shop owner would know where she was. I went inside the shop and started running down the aisles (they were selling wood, by the way; wood sculptures, wood bowls, wood shelving), asking everyone I passed. However, it seemed like it was Babel, as everyone was speaking different languages, none of which I recognized. I got to the front of the store, still looking for the owner, and my grandmother walked in. Now, mind you, my grandmother has been dead for over a year, but she was there, looking like she did at my parents wedding (same outfit, same hairdo, same makeup; she looked very different towards the end) over twenty years ago. I ran to ask her, and she smiled and seemed to think I was saying something happy, but she spoke a different language too.

Then I woke up. It was odd.

Three years!

takemitsu
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2010, 10:57 pm

auntblabby wrote:
takemitsu wrote:

sounds like an OBE to me.

It would have nice to know this was going to happen before hand to leave something for me to see while in the astral plane and correspond this to someone after I woke up and see if I hit the mark. Or maybe I could communicate it to the person while I was asleep, which was shown to be possible with the tests they conducted at the berkley sleep lab. It's in a book by Steven LaBerge called "Lucid Dreaming"

sylvr
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

10 Jul 2010, 6:55 am

Well I had two weird dreams two nights in a row. This is rare so they both merit a mention.

Night before last
I believe there was some sort of 'pre-text' to the dream, which was that my boyfriend had suddenly not agreed to marry me. I was so distraught, so my mother said to me "Here, I met a nice boy in the grocery store..." As for the actual dream, the part I can remember is that my wedding is today, with this other random boy, and suddenly I am changing my mind & having a meltdown "NO NO NO NO I DON'T WANT TO" because for some reason this other boy, though he was nice enough at first, had turned into a gangster. He was also brown now for some reason. Not tanned, BROWN. And he and his gangster friends were making jokes on the stage. And suddenly we (my family and I) weren't at the place we were, the entire 'wedding' had been moved somehow to my old church, which is quite a big place. 500-600 people. And all of them were people I was acquainted with (and obviously did not want them there). Now, with all the delay, people are wondering where I was. So from the room-for-extra-seating where I was still freaking out to my dad, I could see my mother from the stage giving me the hand signal for "FIVE minutes." while telling the audience that there were some technical difficulties. Soon I stopped freaking out and just agreed to get it over with even though I barely knew the guy's name and I can't stand gangsters. The news of 'resolved technical difficulties' spread fast so I couldn't back out again, even though I noticed that I was apparently wearing these ugly and brightly coloured sweats... 8O And then I woke up.

And one I just woke from
I was at some sort of family picnic, but it was a work picnic. All employees were supposed to bring their families. It felt like I was employed at a burger joint, even though I have never ever been. So we were eating these burgers from 'my workplace' and me and my 'two friends' (it just gets more ridiculous) were like "Hey look! Let's take the boat out!" It was an old rowboat. Not decayed or anything, but you could see it was very old. So we end up on open water, unable to see the little peninsula-picnic-area we just came from. And then suddenly we were on a small pirate ship? The 3 of us could definitely manage to crew it, but it was a pirate ship. It gets a bit hazy from here, but I remember that some how our male friend ended up on his own bigger ship and got separated from us, but he managed to make it back to the picnic before us. So anyway this other girl and I were left on the ocean, and we found our way back after dealing with some obstacles. Like who puts cement beams randomly in the ocean that you have to duck under? So we got back to the little peninsula and our families rushed over to hug us and ask if they were okay. I guess they were pretty worried themselves but not worried enough to tell the rest of the picnicers. Then I woke up.

Weird stuff, huh? :lol: If anyone wants a stab at dream analysis, go ahead. (I am curious anyway)

Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 62 of 200
You are very likely an Aspie

DemonAbyss10
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2010, 7:35 am

Im gonna end up posting a few of them simply because I have never noticed this topic before.

-----I have on quite a few occasion dreamt that I was a zombie. The latest version of this one had me simply trying to ignore the classic zombie runs at human to eat brains scenario. Instead I didn't do anything but they still wanted to kill me when all I was doing was trying to enjoy walking around in a mall. In the end I was forced to defend myself, resulting in a zombie apocalypse scenario. Didn't I also mention I was the worst type of zombie, a fast one?

-----I have dreamt that I was the gray goo in a gray goo scenario. The twist being that every sentient being I devoured I gained all the memories and whatnot of said being added to my own.

-----I was on stage doing a magic show when my rival appeared and pulled chuck norris out of a hat. I pulled out Mr. PoPo (the version from DBZ Abridged). They ended up fighting for a while, and if I remember correctly Mr. PoPo used Divide by zero, resulting in ripping a hole in space-time, in which cthulu crawled out of along with an army of midgets. I simply said WTF and woke up.

-----I had dreamt that I was a sentient penis grown sick and tired of the everyday life of being stuck in a pair of pants. I ended up driving my "host" crazy enough to get me removed. That was the end of that little dream

-----I had dreamt I was the whale falling from the sky in Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy. I found out the ultimate question was [DATA CENSORED] before I hit the ground. (and yeah, It seems the internet automatically censored that :/ )

there are far too many more I remember to list. but the most common on is definately the zombie scenario.

Yes, I do have a DeviantArt, it is at.... http://demonabyss10.deviantart.com/

MissPickwickian
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2010, 8:19 am

I dreamed that I discovered an obscure writer. I don't remember what his name was supposed to be, but I do remember that he was an underground sci-fi writer from the fifties who killed himself. His works dealt with nuclear war, the communist/fascist dichotomy, and lots of lesbian sex. I tried to introduce him to all my friends, but they ignored me.

There was a lottery I entered, but the prize wasn't money - the prize was a one-hour TV spot in which you could tell the world what you thought about abortion. There was a cable channel called Abortion TV that broadcasted nothing but lottery winners discussing their views on the subject. I won, and instead of presenting the moderately pro-choice/undecided opinion I hold in real life, I did an interprative dance in which I put my arms through a ton of coat hangers and flailed around! It was insane! Predictably, half the audience liked it and half the audience hated it. :lol: