What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 429 of 498 [ 7964 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 426, 427, 428, 429, 430, 431, 432 ... 498  Next

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2020, 2:16 am

i dreamt i was sitting in some middle-aged lady's dining room at the table, the room was all white from floor to ceiling. the lady in the room was a society matron, wearing a black mid-length dress with her hair done up in a 60s style. we were sharing a bottle of some dark wine, and she kept saying it was a prime example of the damage that HAECO CSG processing [pertains in waking life to phonographic audio reproduction] did to the wine, and i stared blankly at her in incomprehension, and asked her what audio had to do with wine. then i awoke.

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2020, 7:50 pm

The past 2 days I had dreams (nightmarish) that were odd with 2 bad people being in my life and commenting on Quora to me and things.

And basically I think they tried to sue me and made threats.

Other things I blocked out after waking up.

It was believable, in the dream, and it was bad to have to interact with them.
:skull:

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2020, 7:52 pm

auntblabby wrote:
i dreamt i was sitting in some middle-aged lady's dining room at the table, the room was all white from floor to ceiling. the lady in the room was a society matron, wearing a black mid-length dress with her hair done up in a 60s style. we were sharing a bottle of some dark wine, and she kept saying it was a prime example of the damage that HAECO CSG processing [pertains in waking life to phonographic audio reproduction] did to the wine, and i stared blankly at her in incomprehension, and asked her what audio had to do with wine. then i awoke.

The strange thing about that dream is that today and yesterday I was having strong fears that ultrasonic devices to keep away pests thst I received from Amazon... I was afraid the soundwaves would affect the drinks (milk and water and tea) and I wanted to unplug them before giving baby milk

. But i wouldnt let myself do it as iy seemed irrational.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2020, 7:57 pm

blooiejagwa wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

The strange thing about that dream is that today and yesterday I was having strong fears that ultrasonic devices to keep away pests thst I received from Amazon... I was afraid the soundwaves would affect the drinks (milk and water and tea) and I wanted to unplug them before giving baby milk. But i wouldnt let myself do it as iy seemed irrational.

i'm glad you have good reality-testing there :wtg:

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2020, 8:06 pm

auntblabby wrote:
blooiejagwa wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

The strange thing about that dream is that today and yesterday I was having strong fears that ultrasonic devices to keep away pests thst I received from Amazon... I was afraid the soundwaves would affect the drinks (milk and water and tea) and I wanted to unplug them before giving baby milk. But i wouldnt let myself do it as iy seemed irrational.

i'm glad you have good reality-testing there :wtg:

The thought might have some validity to it.

It was because of that Yashimoto or something scientist, the Japanese lab that tests things with water, crystals, soundwaves, etc.

We visited them (a group of us in my Saudi college who wanted to go and passed the Japanese language and knowledge exam to attend). They did a collaboration with them (the art students did) that the King (who is now senile and the evil prince I mentioned in other posts here, has taken over, and hence the bombing Yemen etc)

had funded or whatever, with Names of God,--that collaboration didn't actually begin then and there in front of me, but it was the beginning of it.

so I had seen presentations and experiments by those Japanese scientists.
About sounds and their effects on water and subsequently our own physiology (blood etc)
And it was very very extensive.
So that's why the ultrasonic thing meant to be unbearable for pests like mice, insects, etc... i felt afraid it might do harm to humans at a more subtle level.

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2020, 8:11 pm

I apologize for bringing up irrelevancies to each Thread on Wrongplanet and not sticking to the theme at hand. It somehow winds up in other avenues.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2020, 10:06 pm

blooiejagwa wrote:
I apologize for bringing up irrelevancies to each Thread on Wrongplanet and not sticking to the theme at hand. It somehow winds up in other avenues.

no worries, it is pertinent to this thread because you dreamt it. :star: and ultrasonics HAVE been used for decades by spies and other underhanded spooks to mess with other nations' gov't personnel- most recently in cuba against canadian embassy employees.

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2020, 10:08 pm

auntblabby wrote:
blooiejagwa wrote:

no worries, it is pertinent to this thread because you dreamt it. :star: and ultrasonics HAVE been used for decades by spies and other underhanded spooks to mess with other nations' gov't personnel- most recently in cuba against canadian embassy employees.

mess with? as in...what? kill them? give them heart palpitations? affect their brains so they become confused? i know wifi does that (the last thing) by messing with the way your brain metabolizes sugar or something. (it becomes erratic instead of steady)

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2020, 10:48 pm

blooiejagwa wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
blooiejagwa wrote:

mess with? as in...what? kill them? give them heart palpitations? affect their brains so they become confused? i know wifi does that (the last thing) by messing with the way your brain metabolizes sugar or something. (it becomes erratic instead of steady)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Havana_syndrome
it made the embassy people very ill.

NotEquius
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

05 Jan 2020, 9:29 am

Well, the same as the first weirdest dream I've had, naturally. :nerdy:

Someone's probably already made that remark in this thread.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2020, 12:14 am

??? :scratch:

NotEquius
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

06 Jan 2020, 9:12 am

auntblabby wrote:
??? :scratch:

Weirdest: no other dream can be weirder than this singular specific dream.

This implies a single dream. Hence last and first are the same entity in the sequence as the sequence is composed of one.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2020, 9:28 pm

^^^have you ever dreamt of being a farm worker harvesting lasagna noodles off a giant mountain of lasagna?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2020, 12:47 am

i dreamt i was in a quasi-military open-bay barracks that was being decommissioned, we were all being released from active duty, by the time i got there most of the other troops had left, and i was trying to separate my stuff from the other GI's stuff, it was co-ed in there so my stuff got mixed up with a female trooper's stuff. first i unpacked from a big box delivered up from the mailroom, some white-bound manuals about something i don't remember what it as about, for each book there were 4 other exact duplicates. i placed them in an empty bookshelf for the time-being, then i hauled some stuff out to my car, then drove a short distance to a boat launch area with a big naval vessel, boarded the vessel which quickly sailed across a body of water i wasn't really familiar with, and ended up in a country resembling northern europe somewhere, there were citroen automobiles scurrying here and there over bridges and roads, i boarded an amphibious vessel that drove over a highway, rode bumpily, it drove itself as it was automated, there was a female chaperone sorta explaining stuff about his place. then i awoke.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2020, 4:36 am

i dreamt i was driving somewhere outside america, the signs might have been canadian, the road i was on had a 30 kilometer per hour speed limit sign, which i thought absurdly slow, on this long, straight and level road, with tan sands on either side of me, scrubby trees in the distance. as i was climbing a gentle grade with a blind peak, i got sick and tired of driving so slowly so i dissolved the car around me and started low-crawling on my belly on the road, and was actually making better time, then by the time i got to the peak, i awoke.

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2020, 6:03 am

I dreamt someone's mouth was stabbed and she was hiding it by somehow stitching it together.