What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 89 of 498 [ 7964 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92 ... 498  Next

Henbane
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2011, 2:29 pm

I dreamed I was a teenager, living in a foster home, with my best friend, and a batty foster mother.

There were trees growing inside the house, and wild animals. It was very surreal.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2011, 2:39 pm

Moog wrote:
I dreamed I had three loose teeth in the left side of my mouth.

Mouth
To see a mouth in your dream signifies your need to express yourself or talk about an issue that's bothering you.Alternatively, the dream suggests that you feel you may have said too much and need to be more circumspect.
Left
To dream of the direction left symbolizes the unconscious and your repressed thoughts/emotions. It is an indication of passivity. The left side of your mouth would seem to refer to things thought of but better left unsaid for various reasons.
Teeth
To dream that you have loose teeth on the left side of your mouth, forewarns that your health and/or business may be in jeopardy. You may have uttered some wrong words and those words are coming back to haunt you.
Three
Three stands for a trilogy, as in the past, present, and future or father, mother, and child or body, mind, and soul, etc. Dream of the number three may be telling you that the third time is the charm, or that 3 strikes and you're out. I'd have to be you in order to know which is which.

Karuna
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

28 Aug 2011, 2:49 pm

I always get this dream like i didn't f**k up high school and leave at 15. Like i dream that my life since hasn't been real and i have the opportunity to go back and live 15 onwards again. The dream always consists of me going to school and weird things happening. That another of my recurring dreams :p.

I don't think i'd do it even if i could, lifes pretty good as it is and I'm happy with the path I took. There is such a thing as too easy. I'm glad i f****d up a little, it made me more human. It helped with my relationship with my family too, i get on with my brother so well now and i'm even ok with my parents. I've still done some interesting things, traveled a fair bit and it's not like i've ever stopped learning, learning is one of my interests anyway. I think it's just that school was the last time my life was on the "normal " path and i wish i'd taken it more seriously at the time. Appreciating things is a hard lesson to learn :) . I might never have learned it if i'd taken the other path.

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2011, 3:37 pm

I had a dream that the characters of Revolutionary Girl Utena were demons/spirits who possessed people in real life. I saw each of the characters appear to people who were lonely and downcast, offering to be their friend and help them, only to possess them. The character Anthy appeared to me and asked if I felt mistreated by other people in my life. I said yes. She then said we would get back at them, and she went into my body. Immediately I began acting like a wild animal: I was running around on all fours, snarling and flailing around. I had completely lost control over myself. I was hoping that someone, particularly my parents, would recognize that I was possessed and take me to get an exorcism. However, they didn't. They treated my behavior as a mild annoyance rather than as a sign that something was seriously wrong.

TeaEarlGreyHot
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2011, 3:48 pm

I had a dream where I was digging in Tommy's terrarium for some unknown reason (the alligator lizard) and instead of hissing and trying to bite me like he normally would, he curled up in a corner and just watched me.

It seems fairly normal now that I'm awake, but in my dream there was some deep, profound reasoning behind it. A metaphor for recent events in my life that I can't seem to remember now.

Moog
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2011, 3:57 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Moog wrote:
I dreamed I had three loose teeth in the left side of my mouth.

Mouth
To see a mouth in your dream signifies your need to express yourself or talk about an issue that's bothering you.Alternatively, the dream suggests that you feel you may have said too much and need to be more circumspect.
Left
To dream of the direction left symbolizes the unconscious and your repressed thoughts/emotions. It is an indication of passivity. The left side of your mouth would seem to refer to things thought of but better left unsaid for various reasons.
Teeth
To dream that you have loose teeth on the left side of your mouth, forewarns that your health and/or business may be in jeopardy. You may have uttered some wrong words and those words are coming back to haunt you.
Three
Three stands for a trilogy, as in the past, present, and future or father, mother, and child or body, mind, and soul, etc. Dream of the number three may be telling you that the third time is the charm, or that 3 strikes and you're out. I'd have to be you in order to know which is which.

Ooh, I forgot to say thank you! Thank you!

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2011, 12:51 pm

Moog wrote:

prego pio :)
btw, did it actually illuminate any condition in your life in a useful way? just curious...

Moog
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2011, 12:54 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Moog wrote:

prego pio :)
btw, did it actually illuminate any condition in your life in a useful way? just curious...

Yes actually, the issues have moved on though, thankfully.

A bit of a mixture of these really:

Quote:
Mouth

Left

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2011, 1:20 pm

Moog wrote:
the issues have moved on though, thankfully.

that is something for you to be thankful for. i sure wish MY issues would move on. :hmph: i myself am a lefty and i tend to let the left side of my mouth do the driving and keep me out of dangerous neighborhoods.

Henbane
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2011, 5:58 am

I had a really complex dream last night, featuring at least 5 different WP people.

I may be spending too much time on here.

And no, it wasn't rude, guttermind.

Moog
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2011, 6:07 am

Henbane wrote:

:P

Henbane
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2011, 6:15 am

Moog wrote:
Henbane wrote:

:P

:roll: :P

ProfessorX
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2011, 2:07 pm

In terms of weird dreams well mine resembled a collection of scenes with varying things okay, basically here is how it went. 1st I find myself talking to Brett Michaels where he is mentioning about raising awareness of someone whom was wrongfully imprisoned and is trying to do something to help gain parole for this person in question.

2nd, I find myself in a place of my early childhood though I'm at my current age and I become aware of the present danger of a rattlesnake which potentially could strike my grandfather though, I'm able to take a pitch-fork and stab the snake and make certain it can not do any harm to my grams..

3rd, I see myself trying to find a parking spot in a crowded shopping mall and the only available spot is not easy to get into nor out of for, it would require in human ability to squeeze the car between two other cars in nearby parking spaces..

Lastly, I wind up walking down a lone motorway looking out towards the horizon with the hope that someoday I'll manage to get home and not be forever lost yet, I see a car that passes me but, does not stop whatsoever so, I'm contented with continuing to walk evermore..

I realize I did not do a good job of illustrating and expressing myself but, it's not easy for me to remember all details and so forth..

Oberoth
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2011, 1:26 pm

In a bookstore with carved stone walls, discussing 'the art of computer programming' with someone that both was and wasnt donald knuth.
This was a weird one

b9
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2011, 1:46 pm

i dreamed recently that i was deciding which TV programs to record when i was going to be "out of town" for a few days.

i usually like to watch the news when it comes on, so i looked at the TV guide to see what would be on the news during the days that i was going to be away, and i did not find any palpable text, so i decided not to record anything, and i had nothing to watch when i got back.

grrrrrr!!

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2011, 12:11 am

i dreamt i was in a pair of strange houses i'd never seen before IRL- one was a type of informal dormitory, where i awoke in my dream, put on my bathrobe slippers and scrub bottoms i wear in real life, went outside across a walkway through a garden, into another empty house next door, and in the living room i tried to urinate into a urinal on the wall, but suddenly scads of flies appeared and buzzed all around me, with a deafening buzzing sound, which prevented me from urinating. i stepped back from the urinal only to find that there was a large bee restrained in some kind of trap on the floor, and a bunch of the flies were surrounding the bee and buzzing at it threateningly with great anger, with a lower but stronger type of buzzing. i got away from there quickly and went into the kitchen, where i found another of the same type of large bee on the floor just standing still, so instintively i stepped on it and smashed it, or so i thought- when i lifted my foot upwards, i saw that only the outside of the bee was smeared in pieces on the floor, but this bee had an intact terminator-like inner skeletal frame surrounding some kind of micro-miniature type of metallic terminator machinery with tiny flashing lights inside the ribs or framework, a terminator bee if you will. then on the way out of the house i was surrounded by a bunch of buzzing bees that i dodged and ducked to avoid getting stung by them all, and all this spooked me so i got out of that house with haste, but on the way out i saw my sister and some female relatives walking in, but i didn't stick around long enough to ask them what they were doing there. on the walkway back to the dormitory, i stopped dead in my tracks when i ran into a humongous terminator bee the size of a crow- it was metallic with a sparse and threadbare covering of faux black crow feathers, just standing still on the walkway, staring with its beady red machine eyes at a spot in the bushes for some unknown reason. i then jumped back into the empty house where my female relatives were gathered, they were angry at my cousin for having betrayed them or for not supporting something they had been interested in, and were giving her the cold shoulder. then i awoke from the dream. :huh: