What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 141 of 498 [ 7964 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144 ... 498  Next

Ryvandur
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

09 Nov 2012, 8:04 pm

I was in a Doom map, and was fighting a bunch of Spiderdemons with a BFG, one after another. It got boring really fast.

bigwheel
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

09 Nov 2012, 9:55 pm

I dreamed I was eating giant marshmallows and then when I woke up noticed my pillow was gone.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2012, 1:11 am

^^^
a maalox moment for sure.

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2012, 2:00 am

The other night I had a dream about the cast of Regular Show, only instead of working at a park they worked at a hardware store. Mordecai and Rigby came up with the idea to sell bootleg Adventure Time merchandise, which the other employees got in on. Benson either didn't notice or didn't care, until they started making bootleg screen-printed T-shirts and were making a load of money. Then Benson told them all to stop and get rid of all of the Adventure Time merchandise or they were fired. After that the characters became mopey and distrustful of each other for some reason.

Magnus_Rex
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2012, 11:11 am

I was running down a very beautifull hill, full of cottages with beautiful gardens on each side of the road. I talked to a boy; he gave me a slingshot and challenged me to run nonstop all the way down while shooting all the targets on the wooden posts that suddenly rose up from the ground. And that is exactly what I did.

The dream was weird because it looked like a video game (there was even an aiming crosshair for the slingshot), but I was inside it and it looked very real. When I woke up, I realized that the beautiful hill was actually a realistic version of Hobbiton from the game The Hobbit (which I have not played in ages; I even forgot I had it):
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fv8Ou5bXMc[/youtube]
The hill in my dream had a narrower road and many houses with gardens, actually. It looked much better. My only regret was the lack of that amazing soundtrack in my dream. :?

Sorry for this terrible joke, by the way.

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2012, 5:30 pm

Last night I had a dream that I was at my old elementary (primary) school, and the Mad Hatter (Johnny Depp version) was there. I murdered him and buried him in a shallow grave. I was quickly found out and taken inside the school to sit in a classroom with a bunch of other criminals to watch a movie while we waited to talk to the counselor and be hauled off to prison. I saw some of my former friends and classmates there. While I sat at a desk, I thought about the fact that I would not get to see my parents very often and that I would not get to watch my favorite Johnny Depp movies unless I got out. The movie we watched in the classroom started out as Sweeney Todd, but turned into Alice in Wonderland (the Tim Burton version) halfway through. Then the movie became part of real life and Alice and the Mad Hatter were upset with me for killing the Mad Hatter and they left me to die out in the foothills.

Brainfre3ze_93
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2012, 5:35 pm

The last " weird " dream I had was me running from a flying wolf. Although it could have been from my dad telling me about his dream the day before. :?

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

10 Nov 2012, 5:59 pm

I had a dream where anime characters got put on Canadian currency. A rundown:

$5: Death the Kid (Soul Eater)
$10: Madoka Kaname (Puella Magi Magica Madoka)
$20: Stocking Anarchy (Panty and Stocking w/Garterbelt)
$50: Miku Hatsune (Vocaloid)
$100: Haruhi Suzumiya

Wouldn't be wild if this actually happened?

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2012, 1:26 am

i did have a dream about funny money once, too long ago for me to remember it, but i did post it on this thread about 2 years ago. anyways, i thought it'd be a hoot if somebody made a clever forgery of a $100 bill but with porky pig's picture on it. :lol:

bigwheel
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

11 Nov 2012, 1:05 pm

The Lord sometimes communicates with us in dreams. He will often even explain what they mean for them who are curious and asks nicely.

Magnus_Rex
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2012, 1:23 pm

equestriatola wrote:
I had a dream where anime characters got put on Canadian currency. A rundown:

$5: Death the Kid (Soul Eater)
$10: Madoka Kaname (Puella Magi Magica Madoka)
$20: Stocking Anarchy (Panty and Stocking w/Garterbelt)
$50: Miku Hatsune (Vocaloid)
$100: Haruhi Suzumiya

Wouldn't be wild if this actually happened?

Does this count?
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Shxiy7l5b_4[/youtube]
I can never get tired of this scene.

Sorry for this terrible joke, by the way.

Seabass
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

11 Nov 2012, 3:01 pm

I had a dream once when I was a child in were little black parasites that could consume matter destroyed the world.

Rascal77s
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2012, 8:20 pm

Seabass wrote:
I had a dream once when I was a child in were little black parasites that could consume matter destroyed the world.

Racist (joking)

noxnocturne
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2012, 9:39 am

I dreamed I got married to some guy named Ryan, but due to a few fears I had, we were divorced soon after. :?

Seabass
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

12 Nov 2012, 11:54 am

Rascal77s wrote:
Seabass wrote:

Racist (joking)

haha

Mdyar
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2012, 1:19 am

I had my usual creature feature, and I can only remember one snippet ( fortunately).

Funny thing is I recalled the whole theme within a half second of awakening, but most of it immediately faded into non existence - a non- recall.

The dream scene was in a setting of an industrial complex and now imagine cooling towers and elevated under foot grids as cat-walks with hand rails - a total monkey- bar- maze.

I was with a group of people and I don't remember if they were friends, relatives or John and Jane Doe's. The deal here was, at the bottom of all of this there was a torrent river that was living as some being ( my creature). It generally was a silver grey river and it was deadly on contact. It was a living acid. And it was like living lava. It was pure evil. We were all cornered up on the catwalk and there was no safe way down for us. This thing followed our movements down below. I remember looking down one time and it displayed a face at me just under the surface of this flowing silver stuff....... I sensed its life by this. Now someone decided to break away from the group and climbed out on these monkey bars, but eventuallly he was losing his grip and all he could do was hang there.......... until he fell. The river was waiting right below him: to catch him. The river now made an inverted pocket much like a trampoline shape in appearance. It was a depression at the surface. It pulsated this depression conveying a feeding frenzy as this poor man was losing his grip and this entity read that and was now making the pocket even deeper as he was closer to falling into it. He fell into its catchers glove and I could see it roasted him to nothing in a quick yellow burst of underwater flame. His body disintegrated in about two seconds as his glow faded away into oblivion, flowing away in a current. I was quite upset and I was thinking on how to defeat it, how to kill it, how to do poetic justice to it here. The whole movements of this thing was a taunt. It would swirl and taunt us up above. It was taunting the guy who fell into it......................weird.