What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 146 of 498 [ 7964 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149 ... 498  Next

Moomingirl
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2013, 2:35 pm

auntblabby wrote:
I never promised you a rose garden, or even a meaningful dream interpretation, but these capsule descriptions of your dream symbology should be a start of a discussion with loved ones, maybe-

Thank you very much for your time and thoughts auntblabby. I will go away and think about that one for a while. :scratch:

Forkliftoperator
Raven
Raven

26 May 2013, 8:01 pm

In one dream, the current principal of my old high school ( he was my grade 8 social studies teacher), switched places with my boss for a week. This principal is a bully. In the dream he tried to pull the same bully stunts he did when I was in school on me again plus doing the same to the parts guys....The parts guys stood up and told him off. :D He was knocked down a few notches and just stayed in the office the rest of the week.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2013, 8:09 pm

I dreamt that I was at work in my old army hospital [where I worked for over 2 decades, until 7 years ago] and I was tasked with finding wheelchairs around the hospital. I was told that a lieutenant [army nurse] was going to assist me, when I heard a cheery hello, so I turned around and singer blossom dearie [in army white nursing uniform] greeted me, jumped up on me with arms hugging me and legs wrapped around me, and planted a big wet kiss on my mouth, in front of hospital patients, other army medical personnel and god himself. :oops: then, hand-in-hand we went off together searching for wheelchairs. :huh:

Mindsigh
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2013, 10:55 am

Hi. I dreamed that my friend who I haven't seen in a long time died and people I don't even know were coming to me for comfort since she was supposed to be my "best friend".

I also had one of my movie dreams, which was a play within a play where I was back in school studying Theatre and had to audition for a role in a movie about some soldiers who were also spies. A lot of the dream was me reading the script and visualizing the movie happening. In the script, I was a member of a band of fighters who were going to go undercover and take out Mexican drug cartels. There was a very detailed plot that I could remember if I wasn't at work and sneaking to type this, and it was very exciting and entertaining.

I have written and directed so many movie dreams. I wonder if there's a screenwriter/actor/director in the waking world who dreams that he's trapped in a boring dead-end job and married to a grouchy, manipulative mooch. :lol:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2013, 10:42 pm

I dreamt that I was in my late parents' old house, and I was sitting in the living room when I heard somebody on the kitchen tv set doing a very bad impersonation of fred flintstone, so I walked in there, saw my late parents as they were about 15 years ago, only their tv set was wall-sized. I watched a clip from the flintstones only instead of alan reed's voice it was jim carrey doing a HORRIBLE version of fred flintstone, and he repeated himself several times in different versions of his horrible fred flintstone voice which just sounded like he was clearing his throat with an odd style. :huh:

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2013, 7:17 pm

I dreamt my mom and my GF, who have never met in reality, got into all things...a pie fight.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2013, 7:26 pm

I dreamt that I was in some [shopping] mall, and I saw these 3 compact men [one Italian, one Asian, one black], all dressed in tux/tails, very well duded-up- they all chatted animatedly amongst themselves, then they took a bench and piled it high with blankets and such, then all piled on top of it [and each other] and went to sleep.

alpineglow
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2013, 10:31 pm

I was dreaming I was riding my mountain bike up a steep dirt road on a summer's day, in the mountains. There was a companion with me, who was someone quite close to me. We decided we needed to see the view and stashed the bikes in order to clamber up the side onto some boulders, which seemed to give good footholds for climbing. The view was beautiful, and I helped my companion up so he could see too. When we turned to climb back down, suddenly we realized that it was scarier than it looked on the way up. But we got our courage up, and leaped down to the footholds, which held us securely. We got back to our bikes, and continued on our merry way.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2013, 10:33 pm

^^^
a most excellent dream :wtg:

SteveRod92
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

05 Jun 2013, 11:02 pm

Well, when I was very young. I had a strange dream that my grandpa and grandma were fighting some type of people in my grandparents house. I never knew why I would have that kind of dream but.... I guess it happen lol

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2013, 1:21 am

^^^
hiya SteveRod :) welcome to our cool dream club 8)

SteveRod92
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

06 Jun 2013, 1:30 am

Thanks man! If I ever come along with any more strange dreams I'll just post it here :) This is pretty cool!

EnglishJess
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2013, 2:31 am

I dreamt I was being driven to another city by my Nanna so I could meet my dad and his friends there, because apparently she was going to that city anyway. And then I was in a car park with my Dad and his friends, and were about to leave, when the dream changed.
Now I was at what looked like some cave underground, and there were some pools there, but I was apparently the main character in some show and had to stop some bad person from setting off bombs in the water down there and rescure the people that were trapped there. For some reason, I had some unknown boy tied to me, but we managed to get away from each other before he came back to help me. The trapped people were all tied to each other, and I managed to pull them out by the ropes. Then we tried to stop the apparent bombs by turning over one of the pools of water, for which I seemed to manage despite how much it must have weighed.
I don't know if it helped or not, because the dream changed once again, this time I was in what looked like the same place, but the water was gone and I was looking through clothes becaues it was now apparently a shop and much brighter and looked like a proper indoor place. Only the clothes were in a pile, not hung up. I was looking for some patterned tights, and then was driven away with my Nanna, but then I still had the tights I wanted with me and hadn;t paid, and I got upset and asked to go back so I could pay for them, which I did.

LeeAnderson
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2013, 2:35 am

I dreamt I was being haunted by my wife who hung herself in our bedroom. I am of course single and have never seen that apartment.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2013, 1:55 pm

Last night, I dreamt that my mom, my sister, my sister's friend, and my GF were re-enacting the balcony scene
from The Hangover Part 3. My mom was acting like Mr. Chow, my sister was acting like Dr. Stu Price {Ed Helms' character}, my GF was acting like Phil {Bradley Cooper's character}, and my sister's friend was acting like Alan {Zach Galifinakis' character}.

Of course, my mom would never parachute/skydive off of a hotel balcony in reality.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2013, 5:34 pm

LeeAnderson wrote:
I dreamt I was being haunted by my wife who hung herself in our bedroom. I am of course single and have never seen that apartment.

that is eerie. makes me think of other lifetimes or something to be.