What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 441 of 498 [ 7964 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 438, 439, 440, 441, 442, 443, 444 ... 498  Next

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2020, 1:44 am

Eldest however has been crying and had nightmares since dad cut off all contact with them out of nowhere .its been 11 days now.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2020, 1:48 am

that is TERRIBLE. :( :x

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2020, 1:57 am

My parents tried to make the excuse that maybe he has covid19 but I know it's not true because

1. He still goes to office to work though everyone else is working from home. 2. He doesnt wear face mask.

3. He goes to other cities.

4. He wd have contact tracing done and nursing wd stop coming to my place as kids were in contact with him before and we would have a box ofquarantine equipmdnt sent to us.

5. He answered whatsapp video calls on friday and saturday briefly and he looked 100% well.

6. He lives with elderly dad and i saw him and xh's they both looked well

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2020, 1:59 am

something is definitely fishy with him.

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2020, 2:00 am

I had a dream about him answering a whatsapp video call actually! Whoo remembered one!

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2020, 2:02 am

YAY :bounce: :D

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2020, 12:00 pm

A smile is offered ... regarding Blooiejagwa

where ever you go ,there you are

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2020, 4:21 pm

I had recently a series of recurring dreams concerning me - as a man 8O - Pamela Anderson as my wife and our children she had with me :D :roll: I had like seven dreams lke that. In those dreams we live in a postapocalyptic world and we are hiding from others - typically on the old farm that used to belong to my grandparents. I don't know why I have those dreams and what they can potentially mean, though :D

kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2020, 4:32 pm

auntblabby wrote:
i was driving some kinda car which had, in place of a normal dashboard, a wurlitzer organ console with all the colored stop tabs and manuals / pedalboard / expression pedals, the whole ball of wax - with a steering wheel sticking out of it. i was driving this organ car on a highway in the town i grew up in, and repeated turning left onto a back road, driving a bit with the road getting increasingly rough and bumpy, and i grew increasingly frail and sick and slow, i had my foot to the floor but the car would barely go, and other cars were passing me left and right [but with an absence of rancor, thankfully!] and then at the point when the car stalled and i was close to passing out, the switch reset and i was back on the highway turning left onto this back road, repeat ad nauseum, this repeated about 6 or 7 times until i awoke.

The organist at our church built a pipe organ into his house. It is really impressive. The first time I went there, he was in a city about 100 miles away and gave me the code to get in (not a normal lock on the door). One step and I couldn't figure out what I was looking at.

The next time I see him, I'll have to see if I can get him to build one into his car.

By the way, I've had a number of dreams where I tried as hard as I could but everyone was outrunning me. Usually on foot, but sometimes in a car or on horseback.

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2020, 1:27 pm

Have had mainly pleasant dream which had me spending time with kids, my brothers and sister, and casual fun a (like a halo of serenity surrounded us) but the funny thing is the main plot point od the dream was that I had been given a green bottle of wine with a label with fancy writing, by a neighbour. And I kept it hidden and was planning on drinking it for the hell of it,, alone.

However every time I was about to either hide it or open it..
my brother or sister would call me over. They would be urging me to go on a walk or to see kids doing something funny etc and I'd be pulled in in the excitement.

Then in the end I just put it down outside for someone else or returned it...didn't ever actually try it.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2020, 1:32 pm

I haven't posted in this thread in a while, but this is one I had the other night.

Warning: Due to violent content, reader discretion is strongly advised.

I was playing the banjo and singing the song "The More We Get Together."

However, the lyrics I sang were different.

What I remember singing was:
"The more I try to do it, try to do it, try to do it, the more I try to do it, the happier they'll be."
The dream ended with me taking a pair of scissors and shoving them into my neck. The crowd cheered me on and went insane.

In reality, I am suicidal and still believe my family provokes me into doing this.
Does anyone know what this dream may mean?

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2020, 2:01 pm

That is sooo sad. I think you understand it perfectly as you linked it to your real life. My gosh Im so sorry you feel like that so strongly. The word 'toxic' is always used to describe family dynamics like that.
Omg I just send you a massive hug.

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2020, 10:44 am

I had a very vivid and strange dream that I cannot forget.

It has triggers and R rated so...
(Warning)

Yeah I just dreamt that it was a bunch of ladies and me maybe acquaintances oe frienss (not ppl i know in real life just charactees in the dream)

Anyway a bunch of men basically yeah trapped us in a house and humiliated us and raped us etc I mean if you tried to escape or hide or reason with them it would be worse.

They would leave but if we left but tried to escape they would get us and it would be worse.

So you basically are trapped

And we tried to get help but nobody would help and my old lawyer was there at one point...
and sneered at us about it and basically tricked us back there. By having them come and get us and sending us back

But this dream lasted ages.

I mean I woke up at one point and went back to sleep and unfortunately the story of the same dream continued.

Then again early morning woke up tried to shake it off and again it continued.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2020, 6:58 pm

not apropriate ^

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2020, 7:08 pm

Really? I have seen another member post dreams that are explicit many times over in this thread.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2020, 7:34 pm

blooiejagwa wrote:
Really? I have seen another member post dreams that are explicit many times over in this thread.

Am happy to have NOT had the opportunity to have seen those.
Apologies if appropriate, Was only my own personal opinion , And Perhaps
My own situations , made it difficult to read .. So Actually , you did write about it possibly being triggering . So it was my own fault .