Veteran

09 Sep 2008, 3:16 pm

What a jerkoff! He needs his ass kicked. :twisted:

Those who know, don't speak.

ShawnWilliam
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2008, 3:59 pm

I don't know how police are being trained these days but I can gaurantee they obliterate any sense of compassion in their training.. after all once we live in a police state they will all act that way.. probably even give them drugs that make them violent. 8O such things exist.

coregazer
Toucan
Toucan

09 Sep 2008, 4:02 pm

okay... thats.... kind of corrupt... iv never seen an authority figure do that kind of thing. i wonder if this guy actually tried to solve any real crimes... he is just... trully... corrupt... whats the problem with the guy calling him dude? sure its a sign of disrespect but perhaps the officer could of pointed that out BEFORE he started bullying him. i hope we dont have cops like that in england. what did the kid do wrong anyway? carry a skateboard in his arms?

iamnotaparakeet
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2008, 4:04 pm

What kind of uniform is that?

TallyMan
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2008, 4:10 pm

I'm from a generation that was brought up to respect the police (in England), but over the years that respect has evaporated. In dealings with the police over the years. I discovered them to be incompetent, then uncaring and finally one evening I witnessed police attacking a harmless drunk walking peacefully home. He was swaying around a bit but a police car pulled up along side him and they sprayed pepper spray or something in his face, knocked to the ground and kicked him repeatedly. He offered no resistance just lay there begging them to stop and that he could not see. Finally he was handcuffed and taken away in a police van. I subsequently learned he was given a trumped up charge for resisting arrest and that it was a deliberate revenge attack by the police - they knew him and were out to get him, simple as that.

coregazer
Toucan
Toucan

09 Sep 2008, 4:15 pm

TallyMan wrote:
I'm from a generation that was brought up to respect the police (in England), but over the years that respect has evaporated. In dealings with the police over the years. I discovered them to be incompetent, then uncaring and finally one evening I witnessed police attacking a harmless drunk walking peacefully home. He was swaying around a bit but a police car pulled up along side him and they sprayed pepper spray or something in his face, knocked to the ground and kicked him repeatedly. He offered no resistance just lay there begging them to stop and that he could not see. Finally he was handcuffed and taken away in a police van. I subsequently learned he was given a trumped up charge for resisting arrest and that it was a deliberate revenge attack by the police - they knew him and were out to get him, simple as that.

really? in england? here? wow... screwed up justice system huh? aint thar somebody who could sue the police force for that kind of thing? for they are merely law enforcers are they not? they are not the law in itself.

spudnik
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2008, 4:22 pm

Ya I am from the same generation as you, and I was bought up respecting the uniform, but the last few years police departments seem to only hire thugs and bullies who are on a power trip. These idiots do nothing but sit on their asses eating donuts, and hand out the odd speeding tickets, while real criminals get away with everything. Yet the police dept's demand more officers to fight crime, but seem to go after the wrong people.

Last edited by spudnik on 09 Sep 2008, 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ShawnWilliam
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2008, 4:28 pm

It's true police officers are just criminals nowadays.. and yeah England is no better than the U.S. when it comes to the police or the justice system or even the government.. maybe a tiny bit different but not enough..

is it possible that the police did that to the drunk guy just to meet their monthly quota?.. if it was just a drunk guy stumbling down the street.. what could the guy have done honestly..

TallyMan
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2008, 4:32 pm

coregazer wrote:
they are not the law in itself.

Try saying that to some policemen and they will have you down the nick on a made up charge. I used to think a lot of the claims of police brutality were made up by people with a chip on their shoulder about the police or by "dodgy" characters - until I witnessed it myself. It certainly made me more reluctant to report crime or have anything to do with the police. One night I reported someone using a shotgun to shoot out the light outside my house and the police were not interested - apparently "they were very busy that evening". I was asked if I wanted a crime number!! ! WTF! No police ever turned up.

spudnik
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2008, 4:42 pm

Some of the cops here are raciest and are always hassling anyone who's native, they have been known to take some out of town and dump them when its -40c, or they beat them while in custody, one guy was even shot in the back of the head execution style. Of course, the offending officer wasn't charged, it seems cops are allowed to get away with murder here in Canada, as an example, look at that Polish man who was stunned to death with a Taser at the Vancouver airport last year, the cops were never bought up on charges, I assume its the same for cops in other countries.

parts
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2008, 4:53 pm

any more of what happened after to the cop after as far as disciplinary action which he desevred

ShawnWilliam
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2008, 5:26 pm

parts wrote:
any more of what happened after to the cop after as far as disciplinary action which he desevred

probably nothing, as you may read above they dont seem to get punished for being criminals or murderers so i doubt yelling at a kid will cause any immediate problems.. >.< Grrr i hate f*****g cops.. and tazers are a f*****g joke.. why give someone a torcher device if they arent expected to use it.. what about the cop who just cant find a real criminal so they take it out on someone who is missing a headlight :roll:

ShawnWilliam
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2008, 6:04 pm

here's another classic, bootcamp officers kill an innocent 14 year old caught on tape.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIdYzIaX9hQ
(fast forward to 1:20 to skip that stuff)

and followup..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Piwvtyi ... re=related
(fast forward to 1:50)

KingdomOfRats
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2008, 6:07 pm

if havent heard it already,have a listen to NWAs F**k tha police.
some of the lyrics could pass for describing autists.

>>>help to keep bullying off our community,report it!

09 Sep 2008, 6:18 pm

Man, WTF is the wrong with that cop? What did the kid do? I saw he was just minding his own business and the cop started to bully him. If I were the kid, I would have just walked away or ran. That kind of behavior would have frightened me at 14 so I would have ran.