What is the worst pain you have experienced?

Page 6 of 6 [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

luvmyaspie
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2010, 6:30 pm

League_Girl wrote:
luvmyaspie wrote:
I'm not going to say child birth because I enjoyed every minute of every labour I experienced. Four children & all natural births. Being in labour was, by far, much more pleasant than pregnancy! Just lucky I guess. :P

Lung infection rates as the worst pain I've ever felt. It was 15 years ago and I can still imagine the pain when I think about it!

What did child birth feel like then? I was told it be worse than the pain I was experiancing during the D&C. It felt like everything was being ripped out of me and I was told I would feel some cramping but hell no, it was a lot more than a ten. I cried and screamed. They told me it would feel worse if it were an abortion. I read online they put you to sleep when they do it but that is not what they did to me. :(

Oh No!! That sounds just awful! Sounds like butchers did your D&C. You poor thing! :cry:

I've had D&C's x3 and was under general anesthetic for all three.

As for my experience of child birth...I guess my threshold for pain is just higher than most.

I was lucky enough to not need drugs and had no major complications, which may have contributed to my positive state of mind during my labours.

What you suggested TeaEarlGreyHot wasn't the case... :lol:

Seanmw
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2010, 7:03 pm

TeaEarlGreyHot wrote:
League_Girl wrote:
luvmyaspie wrote:
I'm not going to say child birth because I enjoyed every minute of every labour I experienced. Four children & all natural births. Being in labour was, by far, much more pleasant than pregnancy! Just lucky I guess. :P

Lung infection rates as the worst pain I've ever felt. It was 15 years ago and I can still imagine the pain when I think about it!

What did child birth feel like then? I was told it be worse than the pain I was experiancing during the D&C. It felt like everything was being ripped out of me and I was told I would feel some cramping but hell no, it was a lot more than a ten. I cried and screamed. They told me it would feel worse if it were an abortion. I read online they put you to sleep when they do it but that is not what they did to me. :(

I don't know about luvmyaspie, but there's something called orgasmic birth. I watched a video of it once, and the lady was actually having an orgasm instead of screaming in pain.
i've heard of that too

LiendaBalla
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2010, 7:36 pm

It was when my family went to eat out at a mexican restaurant, and only I ate that entire bowl of salsa, and possibly caught Salmonella. For six days straight, I had a serious migrane that beat all the rest I had through stressful grade school, the bathroom runs, and vomiting for six full days! :hic:

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2010, 4:32 am

I don't remember if I've posted this or not (can't be bothered reading the whole thread), but the worst physical pain I've experienced involved horrible, stabbing chest pain when I breathed; I think brought on by anxiety.

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I