Post something that made you happy today.

Page 1593 of 2062 [ 32989 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1590, 1591, 1592, 1593, 1594, 1595, 1596 ... 2062  Next

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2020, 11:16 am

My worker is already to come over and pick me up. We are getting a pizza for dinner tonight.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2020, 11:18 am

Maybe a bookstore today. Library.

Danusaurus
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2020, 12:36 pm

Going to get my hair done. Not sure if I'll get cornrows again or 6 plats.

Decisions decisions 8)

EEngineer75
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

09 Oct 2020, 10:40 pm

Listening to some of my favorite movie tunes on You Tube. 8)

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2020, 5:47 am

The paintings with the eyes were covered up.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2020, 6:26 am

Reading about how animals are abused in movies.
Yay! :roll:

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2020, 8:10 am

Kitty and coffee

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2020, 9:09 am

Kitty and coffee. Chicken Dinner with my sister

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2020, 11:02 am

Lunchtime in half an hour

Danusaurus
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2020, 7:15 pm

cecilfienkelstien wrote:

Just happy I'm alive, in hospital for overdose on antidepressants. Horrible way to die.
Now it appears I maybe be suffering from serotonin syndrome.. took a whole box of 30 Hester at 12 pm, was violently ill and now 10.12am the next morning and I feeel almost no better than the day before. Plus appears I may potentially be suffering from a condition called long qt.. heart is irregular beating and likely caused by my self rage. It hopefully it's just minor tachycardia.

Juliette
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2020, 7:31 pm

^^^ Dani, hope you’ll be okay ... From what I understand, you’ve had a very difficult life. Hang in there. Hope you find the support that you need.

madbutnotmad
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2020, 7:37 pm

Danusaurus wrote:
cecilfienkelstien wrote:

Just happy I'm alive, in hospital for overdose on antidepressants. Horrible way to die.
Now it appears I maybe be suffering from serotonin syndrome.. took a whole box of 30 Hester at 12 pm, was violently ill and now 10.12am the next morning and I feeel almost no better than the day before. Plus appears I may potentially be suffering from a condition called long qt.. heart is irregular beating and likely caused by my self rage. It hopefully it's just minor tachycardia.

Sorry to hear your having a tough time. I hope you feel better soon.
I don't know, but reading this book may help.
Quote:
https://www.amazon.com/Mindful-Way-Through-Depression-Unhappiness/dp/1593851286

Some people also get a lot of peace of mind from their faith. Whether Buddhist, Christian, Muslim, etc.
In my experience, these paths only really help if you have a strong faith in one of these religious belief systems.

Otherwise, try and count your blessings every day if you can, perhaps before going to bed.
I would say that prayer can also be very positive in changing your outlook on life, talking to God / Buddha / The universe is something that i think is very healing, its like your own therapy.

Even if you don't believe in God, what do you have to lose? If God doesn't exist, then think of it as talking through your problems with yourself. Can really help you get things straight in your head.

Think about not drinking alcohol for some time, to nurse yourself back to a happier state.
Get hugs if you like hugs. Spend time with people you like.
Think of filling your time with an activity that you enjoy.

If you don't have hobbies or interests of your own, perhaps consider helping out at a local charity
that helps people in some way, as being kind to others can make you happy too! But take it in your own pace.

I hope this advice helps, and i hope i have not written anything that causes you any further distress.
I hope you feel better soon.

Perhaps consider taking a fresh look at the world around you. The beauty of this world we live in is everywhere, from the sky above us, the sun beating down on us, the rain, the colours of nature, the sweet smells of flowers, the delicious foods that we devour, the sound of music. Beauty, some man made but the rest given to us on a plate.

Take some time to look at the beauty, as well as many of the beautiful people that live in it (they are there, just need to look a little).

“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.”
― Albert Einstein

Danusaurus
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2020, 9:51 pm

madbutnotmad wrote:
Danusaurus wrote:
cecilfienkelstien wrote:

Sorry to hear your having a tough time. I hope you feel better soon.
I don't know, but reading this book may help.
Quote:
https://www.amazon.com/Mindful-Way-Through-Depression-Unhappiness/dp/1593851286

Some people also get a lot of peace of mind from their faith. Whether Buddhist, Christian, Muslim, etc.
In my experience, these paths only really help if you have a strong faith in one of these religious belief systems.

Otherwise, try and count your blessings every day if you can, perhaps before going to bed.
I would say that prayer can also be very positive in changing your outlook on life, talking to God / Buddha / The universe is something that i think is very healing, its like your own therapy.

Even if you don't believe in God, what do you have to lose? If God doesn't exist, then think of it as talking through your problems with yourself. Can really help you get things straight in your head.

Think about not drinking alcohol for some time, to nurse yourself back to a happier state.
Get hugs if you like hugs. Spend time with people you like.
Think of filling your time with an activity that you enjoy.

If you don't have hobbies or interests of your own, perhaps consider helping out at a local charity
that helps people in some way, as being kind to others can make you happy too! But take it in your own pace.

I hope this advice helps, and i hope i have not written anything that causes you any further distress.
I hope you feel better soon.

Perhaps consider taking a fresh look at the world around you. The beauty of this world we live in is everywhere, from the sky above us, the sun beating down on us, the rain, the colours of nature, the sweet smells of flowers, the delicious foods that we devour, the sound of music. Beauty, some man made but the rest given to us on a plate.

Take some time to look at the beauty, as well as many of the beautiful people that live in it (they are there, just need to look a little).

“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.”
― Albert Einstein

Thanks man, that's probably the most beautiful and touching things and sound advice I've received. I've come to realise I do these things because I'm truely lonely, I love my own company but I also have no one to be a companion for me and I for them, doesn't mean I look for sex, just someone who loves and cares for me as I would do for them. I miss my children desperately they were my lil friends and were taken away from me for absolutely no reason (I tried to do mediation, DVD courses everything. But I'm. Prevented from getting this done, for myself mostly! I've grown up so much and nobody wants to understand that I'm capable of learning from my mistakes.. I miss being held, I miss people telling me I'm worth something, I miss having someone to love. I'm broken. My spirit has been destroyed and little by little all the things I've enjoyed in life I no longer do. Nothing except me and my intentions are genuine in my life... everything comes with conditions. I just want to be accepted and loved for me as I am, be proud I'm autistic instead of being made to feel ashamed that I am. I spend so much energy every single day almost in like an alter ego state to hide it and I shouldn't have to but I just get laughed at and mocked and mindfkd by people. :cry: :cry: :( :skull: :|

Danusaurus
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2020, 9:57 pm

Juliette wrote:
^^^ Dani, hope you’ll be okay ... From what I understand, you’ve had a very difficult life. Hang in there. Hope you find the support that you need.

Thanks Juliette! I never In My wildest dreams ever thought I'd get some much care, kind words and respect for the beautiful community that is WP.

It's very touching and I am feeling a sense of solice and gratitude.

Thanks Juliette and everyone else for the support. I am blessed.

Dani.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2020, 9:26 am

Kitty being cute.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2020, 9:28 am

Coffee