Post something that made you happy today.

Page 1732 of 2062 [ 32991 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1729, 1730, 1731, 1732, 1733, 1734, 1735 ... 2062  Next

PBL187
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2021, 4:04 am

babybird wrote:
^ Aw cute

Well I'm having fish fingers for my tea. I've not had them for ages an ages so my mouth is watering for them and I know that My tummy will be very happy when I've eaten them.

So that is what is making me happy.

Fish fingers are nice :mrgreen:

PBL187
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2021, 4:05 am

Had a shower and made a start on tidying my mess of a room. Long way to go but I’m feeling positive about it. Also may finally get that crumbling wall in my bedroom fixed at long last in the next week or so (which is mainly why I am tidying)

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2021, 8:18 am

Kitty and coffee

blazingstar
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2021, 8:56 am

Watching the birds outside my window screen.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2021, 9:06 am

Kitty is being so cute.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2021, 9:35 am

IT'S OCTOBER!! !! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: YAY YAY YAY YAY!! !!

EEngineer75
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

01 Oct 2021, 11:42 am

IsabellaLinton wrote:

IT'S OCTOBER!! ! ! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: YAY YAY YAY YAY!! ! !

:lol:

(& swimming this morning)

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2021, 12:09 pm

IsabellaLinton wrote:

IT'S OCTOBER!! ! ! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: YAY YAY YAY YAY!! ! !

Bring on the Halloween films!

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2021, 12:09 pm

Podcasts

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2021, 12:36 pm

After 178 days of waiting I finally, finally, finally have my new glasses!!

I lost mine on 6th of April and it's been one delay after another getting them replaced. Reading has been hell.

I got prescription bifocal polarised sunglasses for driving. They're my first bifocals and I had no idea how badly I needed the distance prescription in the top, all these years. I'm totally in love with the bifocal aspect. I couldn't even read my dashboard before so now it's amazing being able to see distance and closeup at the same time.

LOVE LOVE LOVE and they're sexy as hell too, if I do say so myself.
10 Stars! :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

Also, adios to my prism lenses that I've required for driving because of my stroke!! :P

Second pair -- Blue-tinted readers, similar to Irlen lenses. Now I'm wishing I got them bifocal as well. I really had no idea my distance vision was so bad. I like the tint but I'm acutely aware that everything in the distance is fuzzy, now that I've tried bifocals. I also feel like the frames might be a tad small?

Overall I'm really happy though.

BRING ON THE BOOKS!

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2021, 5:13 pm

IsabellaLinton wrote:

I lost mine on 6th of April and it's been one delay after another getting them replaced. Reading has been hell.

I got prescription bifocal polarised sunglasses for driving. They're my first bifocals and I had no idea how badly I needed the distance prescription in the top, all these years. I'm totally in love with the bifocal aspect. I couldn't even read my dashboard before so now it's amazing being able to see distance and closeup at the same time.

Also, adios to my prism lenses that I've required for driving because of my stroke!! :P

Second pair -- Blue-tinted readers, similar to Irlen lenses. Now I'm wishing I got them bifocal as well. I really had no idea my distance vision was so bad. I like the tint but I'm acutely aware that everything in the distance is fuzzy, now that I've tried bifocals. I also feel like the frames might be a tad small?

BRING ON THE BOOKS!

That's nothin'.
I had to wait ***4*** days for my covid fully vaccinated certificate. 8O

Now I am a free man skunk!
Errr, once we are out of lockdown. :mrgreen:

I'm a happy camper. 8)

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2021, 5:33 pm

IsabellaLinton wrote:

BRING ON THE BOOKS!

Great news! I'm glad that you can finally see again. lol

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2021, 8:39 am

Kitty and coffee

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2021, 8:41 am

Home alone. I am relaxing this morning before I go to campus this afternoon.

Flown
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2021, 8:43 am

IsabellaLinton wrote:

Yay! Congratulations!
You just reminded me that I need to make an eye appointment to get a new script. My glasses are scratched up!

hmmm, trying to think of happy things:
My coat hanger/headache pain has decreased about 50% since last night?

DeepHour
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2021, 8:45 am

My main laptop got crippled by some useless program I installed after it was recommended by Computer Active Magazine. Spent the last couple of days rescuing 800 gigabytes worth of files, then reinstalling Windows 8.1, but everything worked out well, including locating drivers and reinstating eight years of updates. Just got to restore all those files now. Having all your downloads, movies, photos, music etc on a separate hard drive partition from the operating system can save you a lot of this hassle, I have belatedly realized.... :lol: