Page 1 of 4 [ 57 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

TeaEarlGreyHot
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Jul 2010
Age: 36
Gender: Female
Posts: 28,982
Location: California

08 Aug 2010, 11:34 pm

We got it yesterday, but today my husband took pictures for the before and after comparison when we're done remodeling it. :-)

Image
The outside

Image
The inside after taking all the stuff out that the previous owner left in it.

Image
... and all the stuff we took out.

I'm excited.


_________________
Still looking for that blue jean baby queen, prettiest girl I've ever seen.


Zara
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 23 Jun 2007
Age: 39
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,877
Location: Deep Dungeon, VA

08 Aug 2010, 11:53 pm

Ahh, so you now own a Party Van.

I'd suggest adding some fine wood paneling to the interior, a mattress with many fluffy pillows and bedsheets, a drinks cabinet with a television. I'd recommend some soft red velvet for the seats along with some of those strings of LED lights running along the inside. On the outside, it'll need some paint work. A two tone scheme of royal blue and pearl white would be nice. You'll need some bumpers, so can you get a bit creative here. Some for idea I like using a piece of fitted lumber with heavy springs a piston rod holding it to the front. It'll be quite unique.

Unless you have another idea for it. :)


_________________
Current obsessions: Miatas, Investing
Currently playing: Amnesia: The Dark Descent
Currently watching: SRW OG2: The Inspectors

Come check out my photography!
http://dmausf.deviantart.com/


TeaEarlGreyHot
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Jul 2010
Age: 36
Gender: Female
Posts: 28,982
Location: California

08 Aug 2010, 11:56 pm

We're making it into a camper. Also... we can't just have a bed back there. The bus has to hold two car seats. lol

NO SHAGGIN WAGON! :-P


_________________
Still looking for that blue jean baby queen, prettiest girl I've ever seen.


Seanmw
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 25 Jul 2009
Age: 30
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,639
Location: Bremerton, WA

09 Aug 2010, 12:02 am

with the right modifications, that could potentially be one awesome SHAGGIN' WAGON :P


_________________
+Blog: http://itsdeeperthanyouknow.blogspot.com/
+"Beneath all chaos lies perfect order"


TeaEarlGreyHot
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Jul 2010
Age: 36
Gender: Female
Posts: 28,982
Location: California

09 Aug 2010, 12:04 am

Seanmw wrote:
with the right modifications, that could potentially be one awesome SHAGGIN' WAGON :P


NO!


... though I admit if we didn't have kids that's the direction I would head with it. :twisted:


_________________
Still looking for that blue jean baby queen, prettiest girl I've ever seen.


CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Jul 2004
Age: 45
Gender: Male
Posts: 102,112
Location: In a quiet and peaceful garden where Mick Avory-like Sweet Peas grow

09 Aug 2010, 12:09 am

I can't wait to see how it's going to look, when it's done. :)


_________________
Mick

Kanye West 2020

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26&start=645


Seanmw
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 25 Jul 2009
Age: 30
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,639
Location: Bremerton, WA

09 Aug 2010, 12:10 am

TeaEarlGreyHot wrote:
Seanmw wrote:
with the right modifications, that could potentially be one awesome SHAGGIN' WAGON :P


NO!


... though I admit if we didn't have kids that's the direction I would head with it. :twisted:


nope, it's going to be the dirtiest SHAGGON WAGON ever, with vibrating beds, and tinted windows, and candle-holders, and a special toy/lube compartment, and mini wardrobe and minifridge side by side at one ended to keep you guys stocked on sexy outfits and alcohol, with an overhead small flatscreen mounted in one corner with a built in dvd player for porn, and surround-sound, etc. :P
hehehehe

Paint it to look like the mystery machine on one side like in the old show scooby doo.

but on the other side get some fancy decals and just have the words SHAGGON WAGON in big bold print :lol:


_________________
+Blog: http://itsdeeperthanyouknow.blogspot.com/
+"Beneath all chaos lies perfect order"


TeaEarlGreyHot
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Jul 2010
Age: 36
Gender: Female
Posts: 28,982
Location: California

09 Aug 2010, 12:14 am

Seanmw wrote:
TeaEarlGreyHot wrote:
Seanmw wrote:
with the right modifications, that could potentially be one awesome SHAGGIN' WAGON :P


NO!


... though I admit if we didn't have kids that's the direction I would head with it. :twisted:


nope, it's going to be the dirtiest SHAGGON WAGON ever, with vibrating beds, and tinted windows, and candle-holders, and a special toy/lube compartment, and mini wardrobe and minifridge side by side at one ended to keep you guys stocked on sexy outfits and alcohol, with an overhead small flatscreen mounted in one corner with a built in dvd player for porn, and surround-sound, etc. :P
hehehehe

Paint it to look like the mystery machine on one side like in the old show scooby doo.

but on the other side get some fancy decals and just have the words SHAGGON WAGON in big bold print :lol:


The Mystery Machine FTW


_________________
Still looking for that blue jean baby queen, prettiest girl I've ever seen.


TeaEarlGreyHot
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Jul 2010
Age: 36
Gender: Female
Posts: 28,982
Location: California

09 Aug 2010, 12:15 am

CockneyRebel wrote:
I can't wait to see how it's going to look, when it's done. :)


I can't wait, either. I've been trying to get a bus for years. :P


_________________
Still looking for that blue jean baby queen, prettiest girl I've ever seen.


Seanmw
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 25 Jul 2009
Age: 30
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,639
Location: Bremerton, WA

09 Aug 2010, 12:15 am

TeaEarlGreyHot wrote:
Seanmw wrote:
TeaEarlGreyHot wrote:
Seanmw wrote:
with the right modifications, that could potentially be one awesome SHAGGIN' WAGON :P


NO!


... though I admit if we didn't have kids that's the direction I would head with it. :twisted:


nope, it's going to be the dirtiest SHAGGON WAGON ever, with vibrating beds, and tinted windows, and candle-holders, and a special toy/lube compartment, and mini wardrobe and minifridge side by side at one ended to keep you guys stocked on sexy outfits and alcohol, with an overhead small flatscreen mounted in one corner with a built in dvd player for porn, and surround-sound, etc. :P
hehehehe

Paint it to look like the mystery machine on one side like in the old show scooby doo.

but on the other side get some fancy decals and just have the words SHAGGON WAGON in big bold print :lol:


The Mystery Machine FTW


i'm always forgetting what FTW means :?


_________________
+Blog: http://itsdeeperthanyouknow.blogspot.com/
+"Beneath all chaos lies perfect order"


TeaEarlGreyHot
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Jul 2010
Age: 36
Gender: Female
Posts: 28,982
Location: California

09 Aug 2010, 12:15 am

For The Win. :lol:


_________________
Still looking for that blue jean baby queen, prettiest girl I've ever seen.


Seanmw
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 25 Jul 2009
Age: 30
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,639
Location: Bremerton, WA

09 Aug 2010, 12:17 am

TeaEarlGreyHot wrote:
For The Win. :lol:
lol, whenever i see it i always think of "WTF" backwards :lol:


_________________
+Blog: http://itsdeeperthanyouknow.blogspot.com/
+"Beneath all chaos lies perfect order"


Pistonhead
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 15 Jun 2010
Age: 30
Gender: Male
Posts: 4,732
Location: Bradenton, Florida

09 Aug 2010, 12:34 am

Glad you got what you wanted.


_________________
"Some ideals are worth dying for"
==tOGoWPO==


TeaEarlGreyHot
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Jul 2010
Age: 36
Gender: Female
Posts: 28,982
Location: California

09 Aug 2010, 12:39 am

Pistonhead wrote:
Glad you got what you wanted.


:-D


_________________
Still looking for that blue jean baby queen, prettiest girl I've ever seen.


Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 2 Jul 2004
Age: 40
Gender: Male
Posts: 42,097
Location: Houston, Texas

09 Aug 2010, 12:54 am

TeaEarlGreyHot wrote:
Seanmw wrote:
TeaEarlGreyHot wrote:
Seanmw wrote:
with the right modifications, that could potentially be one awesome SHAGGIN' WAGON :P


NO!


... though I admit if we didn't have kids that's the direction I would head with it. :twisted:


nope, it's going to be the dirtiest SHAGGON WAGON ever, with vibrating beds, and tinted windows, and candle-holders, and a special toy/lube compartment, and mini wardrobe and minifridge side by side at one ended to keep you guys stocked on sexy outfits and alcohol, with an overhead small flatscreen mounted in one corner with a built in dvd player for porn, and surround-sound, etc. :P
hehehehe

Paint it to look like the mystery machine on one side like in the old show scooby doo.

but on the other side get some fancy decals and just have the words SHAGGON WAGON in big bold print :lol:


The Mystery Machine FTW


In other words, a "Shaggy" Wagon.


_________________
Who’s better at math than a robot? They’re made of math!


TeaEarlGreyHot
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Jul 2010
Age: 36
Gender: Female
Posts: 28,982
Location: California

09 Aug 2010, 1:35 pm

Tim_Tex wrote:
In other words, a "Shaggy" Wagon.


*giggle* I suppose so!

Seriously, though. I want it a deep green with black trim.


_________________
Still looking for that blue jean baby queen, prettiest girl I've ever seen.