Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Talis
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

06 Nov 2010, 11:16 pm

Titangeek wrote:
Talis wrote:
I rarely lose things... but uh... when I do there's usually no logic in finding where I put it. I don't have any examples that come to mind exactly but just imagine finding your wallet in your refrigerator :? Yeah imagine stuff like that :oops:

i once lost a jar of peanut butter and i found it 3 hours later when i went to the bathroom it was on the toilet tank...

yesterday i was walking to to the car and i noticed i was still carrying the tv remote.

That happens to me alot but usually it's for stuff that I don't know I've lost so when I find things in random places they feel more like presents I've placed for myself to find later :D

I still can't find one of my favorite drawing pencils... I'm afraid of where that might turn up :?

I like my personal presents though... common... finding $100 in an old video game case is awesome :D

Titangeek
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2010, 11:18 pm

Talis wrote:
Titangeek wrote:
Talis wrote:
I rarely lose things... but uh... when I do there's usually no logic in finding where I put it. I don't have any examples that come to mind exactly but just imagine finding your wallet in your refrigerator :? Yeah imagine stuff like that :oops:

i once lost a jar of peanut butter and i found it 3 hours later when i went to the bathroom it was on the toilet tank...

yesterday i was walking to to the car and i noticed i was still carrying the tv remote.

That happens to me alot but usually it's for stuff that I don't know I've lost so when I find things in random places they feel more like presents I've placed for myself to find later :D

I still can't find one of my favorite drawing pencils... I'm afraid of where that might turn up :?

I like my personal presents though... common... finding $100 in an old video game case is awesome :D

i once found a $20 in a jacket that i had left there the year before :D