Page 1 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Mitch8817
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2006, 11:28 pm

If you could make any three wishes and have them come true what would they be? Remember to justify your choices. Oh, and since im a mean genie there are two rules you must not break in your choices: A) your wishes cant intefere with another persons free will, and B) you cant wish for unlimited wishes :P

Ill post mine later when i have some more energy. Have fun!

Jetfox
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2006, 12:54 am

ok first one would be for a city i created to be a reality.
reason: i've always loved metropiline cities with tall buildings and everything new and improved.
the city i'm talking about has tons of tall white building around the edge with one in the center. the city is the most advanced and will never be outdone, in short a city fit for a person like me.
i'd also be living in this city. :)

ok second is sort of a fangirl wish.
that all the characters from torch 2 a story i developed in my head over a period of 7 years would all be real. i would have started saying favorite characters but the cast of torch 2 has that covord [i can't spell]

the last is a hopless one
that is to be normal no mental illnesses just normal but if i have to sacrifice my story then no i'll suffer for it.

Raph522
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2006, 6:40 am

1.... i wish for my youngest dog to be thinner

we put him on special diets-no weight loss. Up exersize- no weight loss. take him to vet - no idea whats wrong... he is not too fat, just enough for it to be unhealthy.

2....I wish my brothers guitar would break

he is not very good.. he used to be better, i am not sure what happened. he also insists on playing it later at night. i get very little sleep already due to other noises. i do not need him adding to them

3....i wish for more wishes

I haven't even gotten to anything fun for me

MrMark
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2006, 6:44 am

1) A big pile of money, not so much because I want things but because I’d like it to become a non-issue. I’d probably end up giving most of it away.

2) A small harem of beautiful young women dedicated to my sexual pleasure. What can I say, I’m a dog. I love the fact that around here we can be proud of the way we are.

3) The power to influence governments. I advocate technocracy. I’m fascinated by what the Chinese are doing. They seem to have avoided some of the shortcomings of American democracy. Of course there’s a trade off. In the future I’d like to see some nation develop a system of government that is a hybrid of Chinese and American styles.

4) The Love of my Life.

5) The truth about god, the universe and everything.

6) Vision.

7) Zen Crafters, Total Enlightenment in about an hour.

Stereokid
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

06 Jul 2006, 9:07 am

Here are my three wishes:

1) I wish to have a big pile of money too.
The reason why is because not only do I not want to have to worry about it as much, but I also would like to have more spending freedom, and so I can buy a GOOD pair of tower speakers!

2) I wish to be like Jason McElwain.
The reason being is that in middle school, I would daydream about becoming a nationwide superstar.

SOrry, but those are the only two wishes I have at the moment.

Aspie1
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2006, 12:15 pm

1) I wish for Israel and Palestine to just stop fighting already.

2) I wish for high-paying job, so I can get my own apartment and finally feel the freedom.

3) I wish for a girlfriend who wil love me, and not expect me to spend tons of money on her.

Quatermass
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2006, 7:58 pm

1. Immortality.

2. The ability to manipulate time and space.

3. To grant a single wish to any I meet.

On sabbatical...

MrMark
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2006, 8:20 pm

Q?

subatai_baadur
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2006, 8:38 pm

1.An Army. A large one, maybe a few tank batallions backed up by mobile infantry and air power. Enough to crush 5 or 10 states before someone stopped me(hear that Utah?).
2.An Amusement Park. I would go insane with it. I could put in everything. A heaven.
3.2 more wishes. I want 4.
4.Money. Armies don't feed themselves, and roller coasters are expensive.
5.A woman. Something to quash the feeling of loneliness that I sometimes get. Not to mention something to do on a rainy day.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2006, 5:40 pm

1. To win the 6/49

2. To go to London

3. To stay there

subatai_baadur
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2006, 7:05 pm

Out of curiousity, why do people want money? Money is worthless. I want posessions. You are just adding a middle man to the ultimate human goal of ownership.

Barracuda
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2006, 9:35 pm

For Xanthron to be real, If it isn't already.
To be Ictylan. Specificaly, Zarruntti [Ryagalfer] Dyso Amagarti.
Save the last wish for when I'm in in over my head in a very bad situation. Or more wishes.

I never thought about infinite wishes. I always thought I woul wish for an insane amount of wishes, so I never ran out, and if I got to the last wish, that would be for another insane amount of wishes. I feel stupid.

Mitch8817
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2006, 11:28 pm

subatai_baadur, people wish for money because this particular middle-man can be transformed into anything and so it saves specific wishes.

Anyway, for 1 id take the ability to shape-shift into ANYTHING i can htink of (shape, size, colour). I can use thins to heal injuries too (of course).

Ability to read peoples minds (i never did 'get' anyone, maybe itll help - or at least confirm some things ive always thought).

Immortaility, but i can die if i will it (eternity IS kind of a long time). This works well wish shapeshifting, because i can make myself look as if im growing older.

Jetfox
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2006, 1:30 am

i decided to change my last wish.
so now it's to never get discouraged again. maybe then i won't have to give up stuff i like so often and i wouldn't feel that worthless all for nothing feeling when someone flames my work or i get no comments on it.

jonathan79
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2006, 5:40 am

1) I wish that I had a girl who would smile at me with more than her mouth, she would smile at me with her "eyes".

2) I wish that I had a girl who would look at me with more than her eyes, she would look at me with her soul.

3) I hope that I meet her before I die and that I can feel the same way about her.

There is a way that people in love "act" towards each other, as if they were interacting with their "souls" and not their bodies, and I would like to participate in that one day before its too late.

Alternative
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2006, 7:01 am

I wish for infinite wishes. :D