Page 824 of 2536 [ 40574 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 821, 822, 823, 824, 825, 826, 827 ... 2536  Next

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2016, 10:57 am

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2016, 11:02 am

lol

Sorry that was a dick move, not caring is how I survive and cope,

Have some Pokemon :P

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2016, 11:06 am

^No problem. :)

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2016, 12:13 pm

OK, I can't post this in response to that thread, so...

HAHAHAHAHA!! !! :lol:

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

15 Dec 2016, 12:26 pm

Nothing.

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2016, 12:32 pm

smudge wrote:
babybird wrote:
I hope I feel better soon. :cry:

What's wrong? :(

I can't remember now. It was probably nothing too serious.

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

15 Dec 2016, 6:28 pm

Today's another day gone by.

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2016, 6:31 pm

Crystal bits everywhere.

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2016, 10:22 pm

removing some dust.

Midnightstar16
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2016, 10:27 pm

I'M ON A DISNEY KICK! :colors:

Lunella
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2016, 3:02 am

I always found it fascinating that people can be super immature when they're middle aged or very close to being middle aged, like you'd think they'd of learned how to adult in all that time but nope. I don't mean like, arrested development but generally playground bullying at that age. It makes me cringe so much.

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2016, 3:11 am

I am gonna be direct and assume which is probably a bad idea and say I am sorry QA is an as*hole, immaturity is not always a bad thing but I disapprove somewhat of the stunt that I am assuming contributed to the above post. Some topics should be approached with some maturity and that display earlier was far from it and quite disrespectful I felt. If that did NOT contribute to the above post, then I apologize for assuming (normally gets me trouble).

blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2016, 3:41 am

Lunella wrote:
I always found it fascinating that people can be super immature when they're middle aged or very close to being middle aged, like you'd think they'd of learned how to adult in all that time but nope. I don't mean like, arrested development but generally playground bullying at that age. It makes me cringe so much.

People are products and/or byproducts of our environment. Sometimes we pick and choose, other times it's ingrained so deep, it's part of our being.

domino
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

16 Dec 2016, 3:54 am

NcNbl wrote:
just say and share what's on your mind right now.. :)

on mine is my aspie, then clothes; what to wear and where to go today.. hehe.. :D

what's on yours? it could be anything..

I am somewhere between "I want to talk to someone about anything and everything" and "I better not be interupted while listening to music"

Lunella
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2016, 5:46 am

dcj123 wrote:
I am gonna be direct and assume which is probably a bad idea and say I am sorry QA is an as*hole, immaturity is not always a bad thing but I disapprove somewhat of the stunt that I am assuming contributed to the above post. Some topics should be approached with some maturity and that display earlier was far from it and quite disrespectful I felt. If that did NOT contribute to the above post, then I apologize for assuming (normally gets me trouble).

Oh I'm not bothered about that sweetheart. I was more bothered that one of the girls in the thread would get upset since he was basically laughing at them. He's just a troll with nothing better to do. I blocked him ages ago because he's one of those people who don't say things to peoples faces but passive aggressively says it in other threads like a child. No point in toxic people like that, all they want is drama and attention. I just block most people these days, couldn't give a rats arse. :lol:

Although he did add to my "there are some really babyish and dramatic 40/50+ year olds out there" thoughts.

Thanks though hun, appreciated.

blackicmenace wrote:
People are products and/or byproducts of our environment. Sometimes we pick and choose, other times it's ingrained so deep, it's part of our being.

Very true. Some people just never learn to go to other environments and try other experiences though, which is why they'll forever be the same and people get bored of that from what I've learned - if you're not growing and learning or for that matter, respecting people in general then you're going to end up billy no mates.

I've seen this a fair few times with much older people than myself, they get so desperately bored of their older life and start loads of drama and interfere with peoples relationships, stuff like that. It's sad when people fall to that low really. I feel sorry for them almost. With me and my mother being best friends pretty much, I've honestly learned through some of her acquaintances that people can still act like they're in high school at 60 odd because they haven't bothered to do anything and just stayed the same all their life. It's a very odd thing to see.

crystaltermination
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2016, 6:25 am

Lunella wrote:
Oh I'm not bothered about that sweetheart. I was more bothered that one of the girls in the thread would get upset since he was basically laughing at them.

I have the oddest sensation of walking into a living room after a good night's sleep only to find a tornado's ripped through everything.

If this girl is me Lunella, please don't feel the need to defend on my behalf, I'm impervious. :) I do concur however that a line needs to be drawn, somewhere. Autism or any other condition is also not a quotable excuse for people to behave poorly towards strangers, on the net or off. One automatically has to up their efforts to achieve self respect, regardless of gender or +cough+ age.