Page 873 of 2524 [ 40377 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 870, 871, 872, 873, 874, 875, 876 ... 2524  Next

crystaltermination
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2017, 7:54 pm

Getting a tattoo done soon. So excited, but nervous.

SentientPotato
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2017, 7:58 pm

Would anyone be so bold as to date a potato?

blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2017, 8:05 pm

Froya wrote:
blackicmenace wrote:
I feel invisible sometimes. I wonder if anyone will know me, find me, like me. How long should one continue down a path of nonexistence?

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you feel even more invisible, by quoting the post before yours :P

No need to apologize, I took no offense.

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2017, 8:06 pm

^^A potato Renuiclus?

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2017, 8:12 pm

voidofcontext wrote:
I'm getting in to posting here and feeling a really nice sense of community but the pervasive attitudes towards romantic and platonic relationships with women from a vocal group of male posters is utterly disgusting and it's hard to see this forum having lasting appeal for me if this continues.

I apologize if I said something to offend you. I tend to speak my mind, I hope it's not disgusting.

the_phoenix
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2017, 8:23 pm

blackicmenace wrote:
I feel invisible sometimes. I wonder if anyone will know me, find me, like me. How long should one continue down a path of nonexistence?

How about taking off that ring of invisibility and following the path of existence instead?
Maybe someone else is waiting for you to find them ...

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2017, 8:27 pm

Thinking about tomorrow's appointment

blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2017, 8:34 pm

the_phoenix wrote:
blackicmenace wrote:

How about taking off that ring of invisibility and following the path of existence instead?

Sounds scary when you feel like discarded trash. Where do even start when you lack the tools to find that path?

the_phoenix
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2017, 8:39 pm

blackicmenace wrote:
the_phoenix wrote:
blackicmenace wrote:

Sounds scary when you feel like discarded trash. Where do even start when you lack the tools to find that path?

Well, you're not discarded trash.
And since you now claim to be going down a path of nonexistence,
the best way for you to find the path of existence
would be to turn around. :)

blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2017, 8:48 pm

the_phoenix wrote:
blackicmenace wrote:
the_phoenix wrote:
blackicmenace wrote:

Unfortunately, I am incapable of breaking the laws of the universe by turning back time, though I would still be broken nonetheless. However, I appreciate your time and kind words.

the_phoenix
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2017, 9:00 pm

blackicmenace wrote:
the_phoenix wrote:
blackicmenace wrote:
the_phoenix wrote:
blackicmenace wrote:

Unfortunately, I am incapable of breaking the laws of the universe by turning back time, though I would still be broken nonetheless. However, I appreciate your time and kind words.

So you appreciate my "time" .. do you?
Existence exists in the present moment, my friend. :)

Relevant quote below:

“I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo. "So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”
~~ J.R.R. Tolkien, Lord of the Rings

blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2017, 9:11 pm

the_phoenix wrote:
blackicmenace wrote:
the_phoenix wrote:
blackicmenace wrote:
the_phoenix wrote:
blackicmenace wrote:

Relevant quote below:

“I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo. "So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”

Yes, I have only myself to blame for my non existence. Perhaps that is the core of perpetual darkness.

the_phoenix
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2017, 9:26 pm

blackicmenace wrote:
the_phoenix wrote:
blackicmenace wrote:
the_phoenix wrote:
blackicmenace wrote:
the_phoenix wrote:
blackicmenace wrote:

Relevant quote below:

Yes, I have only myself to blame for my non existence. Perhaps that is the core of perpetual darkness.

You're not as far gone as Gollum, or the Nazgûl.
You can still choose to live a good life.

blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2017, 9:41 pm

the_phoenix wrote:
blackicmenace wrote:
the_phoenix wrote:
blackicmenace wrote:
the_phoenix wrote:
blackicmenace wrote:
the_phoenix wrote:
blackicmenace wrote:

Relevant quote below:

You're not as far gone as Gollum, or the Nazgûl.
You can still choose to live a good life.

Seems we have completed a loop to my original statement. Thanks for the conversation. Maybe I should change my avatar to Smeagol/Gollum.

Midnightstar16
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2017, 10:19 pm

A KYUBEY!! !! :heart:

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2017, 10:26 pm

first time riding/driving a scooter today. no helmet.

turns are a bit unnervng, but cruising through those dusty mexican roads late in the evening with moderate traffic is an experience i like to repeat.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.