Page 1224 of 2525 [ 40386 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1221, 1222, 1223, 1224, 1225, 1226, 1227 ... 2525  Next

blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2018, 8:58 pm

I wish Dragonsanddemons would give herself some slack because she is her own worst critic, but I can empathize with how she is feeling. Sometimes we can be far too hard on ourselves. You deserve better treatment from yourself Dragonsanddemons.

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2018, 9:43 pm

dragonsanddemons wrote:
I wish people didn't care about me so much so I could just kill myself instead of hanging around being a burden and leeching off of others because I can't support myself.

every human has worth. that is what humanity is about.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2018, 10:51 pm

I almost forgotten about that imaginary like deal I made with...

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

SentientPotato
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2018, 12:48 am

cathylynn wrote:
the twitches could be related. clue your doc in. your story sounds like migraine due to the nausea. it would be even more convincing if the pain pulsed like a heartbeat. the fact that a triptan works pegs your headache as a migraine variant. are you sensitive to light during episodes? if you are, that goes with migraine, too, but is not necessary. nausea is enough.

Not particularly, but I have noticed I'm less tolerant of bright lighting than I was when I was younger. Strangely though, it all started way back a few months after moving into the place I'm currently at, which as it turned out had a lot of mold inside the old air conditioner that was originally here (a fact that wasn't discovered until 10 years later when it was replaced), so it's possible that was a trigger. What's more is that when two different optometrists looked in my left eye, they both reported some signs of optic nerve swelling, but didn't have the necessary equipment to investigate further, which could point to something other than migraine, however when an opthalmologist took a look she saw nothing.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2018, 1:18 am

SH90 wrote:
Jeff Sessions does not approve of your underage drinking :!:

oh, come on....just six months until 21 :silent:

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

DancingCorpse
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2018, 1:38 am

Been reading a lot about various terminal diseases and what exactly modern science can do to extend your innings, I wake up thinking I'm about to check out pretty much everyday so it's nothing out of the blue for me to have bouncing in my head but it's remarkable how primitive it all looks when you're confronted with something that is just going to grind you down into the dirt whether anybody wants to help you or not. Even if you're lucky enough to not have a punched ticket just yet, you feel absolutely rotten that you can't do anything for those that do.

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2018, 2:53 pm

SentientPotato wrote:
cathylynn wrote:
the twitches could be related. clue your doc in. your story sounds like migraine due to the nausea. it would be even more convincing if the pain pulsed like a heartbeat. the fact that a triptan works pegs your headache as a migraine variant. are you sensitive to light during episodes? if you are, that goes with migraine, too, but is not necessary. nausea is enough.

Not particularly, but I have noticed I'm less tolerant of bright lighting than I was when I was younger. Strangely though, it all started way back a few months after moving into the place I'm currently at, which as it turned out had a lot of mold inside the old air conditioner that was originally here (a fact that wasn't discovered until 10 years later when it was replaced), so it's possible that was a trigger. What's more is that when two different optometrists looked in my left eye, they both reported some signs of optic nerve swelling, but didn't have the necessary equipment to investigate further, which could point to something other than migraine, however when an opthalmologist took a look she saw nothing.

i don't know much about eyes, but it sounds as if the optic nerve problem resolved. if you're not so sure about resolution, there's always a second opinion.

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2018, 3:54 pm

Thinking about the first day of the new semester tomorrow at university

Lace-Bane
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2018, 4:53 pm

back to college tomorrow... haven’t been in nearly a decade. haven’t much been a part of this world since then either, come to think of it. kinda exhausting to think about... gonna stop.

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2018, 11:35 pm

Lace-Bane wrote:
back to college tomorrow... haven’t been in nearly a decade. haven’t much been a part of this world since then either, come to think of it. kinda exhausting to think about... gonna stop.

best of luck. i was a better student as an adult learner. i hope it works out for you.

Temeraire
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2018, 6:35 am

Too many tasks on my list.

TheSilentOne
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2018, 12:13 pm

I wish I were back at school already. I have to wait until the 22nd. I need my routine back for the sake of my mental health.

On the bright side, two days until my birthday! :D

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2018, 1:11 pm

Cats. :mrgreen:

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2018, 3:37 pm

human beings

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2018, 5:43 pm

I just ate some fruit snacks that are supposed to have a day's supply of vitamin C in them. I want to eat more because they're just like yummy, fruity candy and come in really small packets, but I read too much vitamin C or any other vitamin can be bad or even fatal. And what if I ate something else with lots of vitamin c, like an orange?

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2018, 6:15 pm

lostonearth35 wrote:
I just ate some fruit snacks that are supposed to have a day's supply of vitamin C in them. I want to eat more because they're just like yummy, fruity candy and come in really small packets, but I read too much vitamin C or any other vitamin can be bad or even fatal. And what if I ate something else with lots of vitamin c, like an orange?

I doubt you have went overboard