Page 1531 of 2524 [ 40378 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1528, 1529, 1530, 1531, 1532, 1533, 1534 ... 2524  Next

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2019, 10:55 pm

IsabellaLinton wrote:
I have a lot of nervous energy and feel like doing calisthenics. 8O

Send me some, need it! I remember u mentioned u dance (unlike me) so u may be able to get into a group like evenings ballroom dancing etc (if u are not already in one)

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2019, 11:19 pm

lol Blooie,
I don't know where you heard or read that, but I'm the world's worst dancer. I wish I could dance but I wouldn't want to take lessons to learn. That would likely involve leaving the house and / or touching and meeting people. Ha. I studied Ballet and Tap Dance when I was little, but neither progressed very far.

What's on my mind? Radioactive isotopes. 8O

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2019, 11:50 pm

Kenya wrote:
That my closest friend from work recently miscarried and that I wish there was some way for me to help her out in her current situation.

get her a sympathy card. take her out for dinner and LISTEN.

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2019, 11:57 pm

IsabellaLinton wrote:
lol Blooie,
I don't know where you heard or read that, but I'm the world's worst dancer. I wish I could dance but I wouldn't want to take lessons to learn. That would likely involve leaving the house and / or touching and meeting people. Ha. I studied Ballet and Tap Dance when I was little, but neither progressed very far.

What's on my mind? Radioactive isotopes. 8O

Ah in the interview thread u mentioned dance lessons in childhood so i assumed u like to i didnt realize it wasnt a big feature

longshot
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2019, 10:06 am

Just moving across the wilderness..

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2019, 11:31 am

It seems lately more and more people are talking about Hitler's more positive traits while saying how evil and horrible famous historical people who are usually admired and respected actually were.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2019, 11:35 am

People should actually WATCH films of the Holocaust.....

longshot
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2019, 11:38 am

lostonearth35 wrote:
It seems lately more and more people are talking about Hitler's more positive traits while saying how evil and horrible famous historical people who are usually admired and respected actually were.

The man had nothing of a positive nature to add to society or humanity as a whole....

In fact, there are several persons similar to Hitler on various levels and just as cruel & inhumane as he was..

sidetrack
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2019, 6:47 pm

Tracing is only a learning method.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbZDO5y43ZU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0_8F_znXnU

As an individual, applying 'production line techniques' to painting might work out until I can find a way to take art lessons.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2019, 8:17 pm

Sunk costs

Effort justification

Making a mountain out of a molehill

Exaggerating

Minimizing

Disguise

Forgiveness

Misunderstood

Vilified

sidetrack
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2019, 8:46 pm

Mean to print something for sister before 4 .p.m. tomorrow
__

shortfatbalduglyman wrote:
Sunk costs

Effort justification

Making a mountain out of a molehill

Exaggerating

Minimizing

Disguise

Forgiveness

Misunderstood

Vilified

'Short' I would like to say how for all your possible pessimism (you among others on this website, no doubt) I like to think that you and others, myself included depending on my attitude...we can sink into profoundly pessimistic, bona fide philosophically pessimistic thought which induces mental health issues that would 'break' most neuronormative thresholds, the fools who think that internal experiental quality/consciousness is irrelevant in inducing pain and instead opt for apathetic self-deception sometimes elaborately on a pessimistic scale..

When it comes to 'taking away choice' (violence) or 'taking away unrestrained self-direction'..none of us would ever consider human life as something which can be 'proprietary' in the vein of (*chattel*) slavery, which is more than I can say for other places in the world where ppl might be improvished but apparently still accepted as neuronormatives (Mauritania up until a certain year in the 80's from what I remember in 'Geography now' episode).

That's the funky thing about our pessimism's possibility,eh?. It makes us unhealthy, 'caught up within our minds' but also *inactive*, inactive enough that we would never consider an overt human rights violation even if our minds our active with thoughts/imaginings about possibly killing or stealing from others.

sidetrack
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2019, 9:32 am

When you up from a dream in which you were twice threatened in a way which reminds you of an irl instance of a robbery threat, which reminds you of needing to work on assertiveness or ‘not caring’ about consequences as much in a world full of jack—— who do that too much.

Not really receiving a reply back in regards to a work ‘shift’ I cancelled for days ago but which the receiver seems uninformed about.

sidetrack
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2019, 11:52 am

When you up from a dream in which you were twice threatened in a way which reminds you of an irl instance of a robbery threat, which reminds you of needing to work on assertiveness or ‘not caring’ about consequences as much in a world full of jack—— who do that too much.

Not really receiving a reply back in regards to a work ‘shift’ I cancelled for days ago but which the receiver seems uninformed about.

TUF
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2019, 1:35 pm

My neighbour was in the garden and she was laughing and she said 'she wishes'...

My social anxiety is working overtime thinking she meant me.

I hate how loud her voice is.

sidetrack
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2019, 5:44 pm

Did it only happen b/c it popped up at the very beginning of streaming becoming a more popular idea?.

When Game of thrones winds down, I would like Y [based on the 'Y: the last man'] to take it's place in terms of popularity and prove that it's getting audience attention is more about story-telling content than appealing to a demographic seeking genre appeasement through production design.

I wish that all these years of watching 'the 100' came with Spanish language subtitles or dubs for my mom ._. .

Lace-Bane
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2019, 6:55 pm

spring break... need to spend it reviewing everything covered in the mandarin chinese classes so far, while focusing on weak points, and nicely rewriting notes into a notebook for future reference.