Page 2212 of 2524 [ 40378 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2209, 2210, 2211, 2212, 2213, 2214, 2215 ... 2524  Next

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2022, 8:24 pm

HeroOfHyrule wrote:
I had a really bad asthma attack at work today. I couldn't get a good breath for like an hour or so. I felt dizzy because of it and had to sit down twice. My emergency inhaler didn't do anything but make me jittery and it actually made it worse because it did that.

Sweet Pea hugs

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2022, 1:46 pm

Just wondering if attatched earlobes will ever become extinct

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2022, 3:32 pm

I'm watching Turbo right now. I see a lot of myself in Theo.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2022, 5:02 pm

My mother got her 4th covid vaccine yesterday. She sent me an email today so I guess she's not dead or anything, the way some people ON THIS SITE have been going on you'd think she would be. :roll:

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2022, 5:27 pm

I love talking with my friend. They're so funny and I don't feel awkward talking to them.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2022, 9:14 pm

What happened to all the moderators? I need them to hold my hand.

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2022, 11:36 pm

I adore my cousin, but she never stops talking and sometimes it makes me want to scream. I can't handle constant talking, especially if other people are talking or other noise is going on.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2022, 6:58 am

Maybe this a-bit-costly-prescription-med does me better.

Or maybe that's just me, refusing to flood the rewards system and weirdly enough, PMS.

It's a med meant for my chronic rhinitis.
It's mainly prescribed for those with asthma... I do not have asthma.

Yet I wake up a bit better with it. And I hadn't had slept a full 8 hour yet.
And it says there's a risk of psych issues when taking it. As someone who's not-an-NT, I'll take my chances.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2022, 12:52 pm

The air quality here is really bad. It went from "poor" to "unhealthy" in one day. There's visible smoke everywhere and all I can smell is smoke. I'm worried that I'll have a really bad asthma attack today. The air quality was a lot better when I had that attack at work and I almost passed out at one point because I couldn't breathe.

Fireblossom
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2022, 1:01 pm

I was going through different possibilities of studies in both vocational and higher education, mostly out of curiosity but also a little bit with the thought of what I could possibly do in the future, and I was amazed by how clearly everything about the courses of different fields in the local university were listed once I managed to find the listings. Even the books used on those courses were named most of the time! Such details would really help someone like me who likes to know beforehand what's going to happen if I were really to study there... studying just got more appealing.

...Too bad I still suck at Swedish, and you need good language skills in that in order to graduate from university in this country. Ugh.

HeroOfHyrule wrote:
The air quality here is really bad. It went from "poor" to "unhealthy" in one day. There's visible smoke everywhere and all I can smell is smoke. I'm worried that I'll have a really bad asthma attack today. The air quality was a lot better when I had that attack at work and I almost passed out at one point because I couldn't breathe.

Ouch. Try to hang in there... wherever it is that you are.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2022, 6:13 pm

HeroOfHyrule wrote:

Sweet Pea hugs

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2022, 6:19 pm

Fireblossom wrote:
I was going through different possibilities of studies in both vocational and higher education, mostly out of curiosity but also a little bit with the thought of what I could possibly do in the future, and I was amazed by how clearly everything about the courses of different fields in the local university were listed once I managed to find the listings. Even the books used on those courses were named most of the time! Such details would really help someone like me who likes to know beforehand what's going to happen if I were really to study there... studying just got more appealing.

...Too bad I still suck at Swedish, and you need good language skills in that in order to graduate from university in this country. Ugh.

HeroOfHyrule wrote:

Ouch. Try to hang in there... wherever it is that you are.

You're a very smart person, Fireblossom. You have a lot of book smarts.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2022, 6:24 pm

lostonearth35 wrote:
My mother got her 4th covid vaccine yesterday. She sent me an email today so I guess she's not dead or anything, the way some people ON THIS SITE have been going on you'd think she would be. :roll:

My parents recently got their 4th vaccines.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2022, 6:38 pm

A need to finish the second half of a two-part paper that is due this Tuesday.

Cosmopolitanism sure is an interesting subject.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2022, 6:53 pm

I've got the flea market tomorrow and I'm looking forward to it.

blazingstar
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2022, 7:31 pm

Fireblossom - what country are you studying in, that is not Sweden, that requires good Swedish language skills in order to graduate? I'm trying to wrap my head around that one. I must be misunderstanding something.

I am reminding myself I need to restart my exercise program if I want to take a long canoe trip next summer. I was doing well until there was a crisis at work, a crisis at home topped off with a hurricane.