Page 2055 of 2548 [ 40767 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2052, 2053, 2054, 2055, 2056, 2057, 2058 ... 2548  Next

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2021, 8:27 am

Another wish.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2021, 9:23 am

Misunderstood another person's intent towards me. Feeling clingy needy, ugly and disgusting. I hate people who act kind towards me sometimes. But it is my fault for expect ing too much i guess.

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2021, 12:14 pm

I tried to open up and fix an old toy that I found and that I loved stimming with as a kid. I broke it more (somehow? I touched barely anything) + lost parts to it. It's now in the trash. :( :lol:

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2021, 3:56 pm

How my confidence is getting better now that I’m not trying to be someone I’m not. I’m starting to really like how I look without makeup.

-Down, The Birthday Massacre

Flown
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2021, 4:05 pm

my back :lol: I'm feeling really achy this afternoon.

--->tangent: "achy" doesn't seem like the correct spelling. what is wrong with "achey"?

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2021, 4:08 pm

My new groomer doused the dog in some sort of perfume.

Seriously?!

What's wrong with people? Do they think animals enjoy wearing chemicals, and that humans won't get pounding migraines for the next week because of it?

What's up with the NT obsession with scent?

Flown
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2021, 4:11 pm

IsabellaLinton wrote:

Seriously?!

What's wrong with people? Do they think animals enjoy wearing chemicals, and that humans won't get pounding migraines for the next week because of it?

NOOOO! That is the worst! I am getting nauseated just thinking about those odors!

My family has always used scented laundry detergents, and I can barely function when I am around them. I can't buy thrift store clothing as they typically wash the clothes in scented detergents that NEVER wash out (I have washed items multiple times and hung them out to air dry for six months, and could STILL smell the stuff). Shampoos and deodorants and so many other things are so AWFUL. Endocrine disrupting and neurotoxic!

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2021, 4:16 pm

Wondering if my awareness and 'attitude' towards sex is actually directly caused my by own autism or my own asexuality or both, or just my own inexperience of it.

I'm the kind who never is able to appreciate sex references and humor until just few years recent.
I'm also the kind who's probably blind to some part of the "adult world" whose thoughts and feelings are all have to do with having sex.

Really, I cannot fathom it just yet.
The idea of everyone around me thinking of sex somewhere in their heads for a good period of their waking lives.
Sex is almost never in my head, save for those as an incoming thought from someone as opposed to an outcoming thought from me.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2021, 4:22 pm

Flown wrote:
IsabellaLinton wrote:

Seriously?!

NOOOO! That is the worst! I am getting nauseated just thinking about those odors!

My family has always used scented laundry detergents, and I can barely function when I am around them. I can't buy thrift store clothing as they typically wash the clothes in scented detergents that NEVER wash out (I have washed items multiple times and hung them out to air dry for six months, and could STILL smell the stuff). Shampoos and deodorants and so many other things are so AWFUL. Endocrine disrupting and neurotoxic!

My dog got skunked in early September. Ten weeks ago. My old groomer quit during lockdown and then there was a huge delay to get this person. I washed him likely 15 times with skunk remover in the meantime, and couldn't get the stench out. I tried everything recommended online. Just about went crazy. The reason he needed a groomer was to trim his coat and do a professional skunk wash to get rid of the freaking stink which was still noticeable on rainy days!

She sent him back smelling like a high-pitched synthetic air freshener. I'm so smell-sensitive I can't even go around flowers or food without becoming ill.

It never even occurred to me that a person would put something scented on an animal. :?

I'm the same as you with laundry products and all personal grooming products. Even "unscented" smells too much for me with some companies. I've resorted to using my own washing powder and baking soda.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2021, 7:18 pm

Remember, as bad as things in your life could be, you could be this guy:

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2021, 7:52 pm

My mind is currently in a strange place at the moment.

DirkGently69
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2021, 8:32 pm

I’m 52 and very recently diagnosed aspie. Ruminating on past experiences and applying my new Aspergers diagnosis filter and wondering if things I did were because of Aspergers or because that’s how everybody reacts to various situations.

Flown
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2021, 4:05 pm

obsessing over future storm systems in my area :? :( i'm not good with change--much less climate change

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2021, 4:28 pm

Wanting something new.

Kerch
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2021, 4:43 pm

Upset. Can't seem to get my mind off of things or calm down.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2021, 9:37 pm

Am I in synch of something that if something happens to me, then it also happens to someone else?

Too often and too consistent to be just coincidence.
I try to see it as just me, my own lens through a state of mind or recent situation, and by subconsciously seeking what is currently interpreted and resonates...