Page 2231 of 2526 [ 40411 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2228, 2229, 2230, 2231, 2232, 2233, 2234 ... 2526  Next

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2022, 12:03 am

DeathFlowerKing wrote:
Every time I search for anything on Google now I feel like I'm living under the CCP's censorship laws...

What have you been searching?! I dare not ask. 8O

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2022, 1:44 am

blitzkrieg wrote:
DeathFlowerKing wrote:
Every time I search for anything on Google now I feel like I'm living under the CCP's censorship laws...

Nothing THAT bad :lol:

But my searches are constantly bombarded with results giving me articles about how racist and evil everything is instead of what I'm actually looking for.

Like for example now every time I want to search about witchcraft and neopaganism I get stupid articles about "contemporary racism in witchcraft" or some stupid s**t.

Google literally makes everything sound like a race issue or Trump issue.

I really hate Google now. They're like the Disney Corporation of search engines. :x

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2022, 3:32 pm

DeathFlowerKing wrote:
blitzkrieg wrote:
DeathFlowerKing wrote:

But my searches are constantly bombarded with results giving me articles about how racist and evil everything is instead of what I'm actually looking for.

Like for example now every time I want to search about witchcraft and neopaganism I get stupid articles about "contemporary racism in witchcraft" or some stupid s**t.

I really hate Google now. They're like the Disney Corporation of search engines. :x

Yes I've noticed Google has gotten crap as well.
I wanted to search Jeremy Clarkson's articles on political subjects but all that comes up is news articles on how much he has offended people. If I go on to the Jeremy Clarkson website it just shows information about Top Gear which I am not interested in.

Now I understand when people ask questions on Facebook or internet forums instead of just googling it. You might as well be asking a brick wall when you type a question into Google. :roll:

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2022, 3:45 pm

Joe90 wrote:
DeathFlowerKing wrote:
blitzkrieg wrote:
DeathFlowerKing wrote:

I wanted to search Jeremy Clarkson's articles on political subjects but all that comes up is news articles on how much he has offended people. If I go on to the Jeremy Clarkson website it just shows information about Top Gear which I am not interested in.

Now I understand when people ask questions on Facebook or internet forums instead of just googling it. You might as well be asking a brick wall when you type a question into Google. :roll:

Yes and unfortunately this crap has taken over Bing and DuckDuckGo too...

I think the only reason I still even use the internet is to stay in touch with friends and find cool things to order online.

The internet has become so stupid lately. It's just a tool for spreading political propaganda now. :|

I'm sorry but I don't need to be constantly reminded about the evils of white people every damn time I try to research stuff about witchcraft. I'm even getting to the point where I'm tired of hearing about Trump all the time. Yeah... I never thought I'd be saying that given how much I hated him. :roll:

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2022, 4:13 pm

February 2020, aikido "instructor" kayla b***h (allegedly) told Rolando Penis that when I mimed the "litterbox" in the "breathing exercise", that was "disrespectful" and that if I was going to be like that, rolando penis could tell me to leave and not come back. Then Coronavirus. Now, the dojo requires vaccines. Since April 2021, everyone over 16 eligible for vaccine. My worthless corpse still unvaccinated. It is now December 2022. My slave plantation does not require vaccines. Do not plan on getting a vaccine. However, Kayla b***h charges $125month. My worthless corpse only earns $19.50 (close to minimum wage) and still has to pay bills and groceries.

Things that would make me come back to Kayla's dojo:

no vaccine
no suit
no micromanaging (not sitting in seiza)
Kayla b***h has to hire an Uber to drive me from the slave plantation to the dojo, then from the dojo to my Pigpen
litterbox

But who cares what "makes sense". It doesn't matter what's "fair" either.

The Fair Labor Standards Act says that it is illegal to have "volunteers" at "for profit" businesses. Kayla b***h is a "for profit" business. For many years, kayla b***h has had plenty of slaves, come for a couple hours every week, and do her work for her. They do skilled work, like bookkeeping, and working on the website, and fixing the building, and teaching aikido. They also do unskilled work, like cleaning. The penalty for the FLSA violation is 2 years in jail. For a long time, I have wanted to tattle on Kayla b***h, but I am afraid that I will get subpoenaed to court and then I can't go to work. Besides, her slave, Tom, is a lawyer, so Kayla will always *overpower, outnumber and outsmart* my worthless corpse. Besides, then Kayla's slaves might see me @ the grocery store and they might vandalize or exterminate my worthless corpse (revenge).

Meanwhile, nothing I did in Kayla's dojo was illegal. Not wearing a dobok, not sitting in seiza, the "breathing incident".

My "friend" Dena was like "but who is it hurting when Kayla has volunteers?". My worthless corpse cannot "prove" that Kayla "hurts" anyone by having volunteers, but just because I can't prove something, doesn't mean it's not correct, b/c I also can't "prove" that smoking causes cancer.

But whatever. Likewise, also: precious lil "people" could not be bothered to do *jack s**t* for my worthless corpse. Dena and my old man and my old woman, have had the nerve to *refuse* to say "excuse me* instead of "huh" and "what", like I asked. However, "actions speak louder than words". If they are not willing to do that, there is no limit to the number of things they are also not willing to do. Old man and old woman have been dead for a long time. However, that doesn't prevent me holding a grudge against them. When my worthless corpse drops dead, then I will not hold grudges against them (or anyone else).

Nobody is willing to come to my slave plantation and do my job for me. (the Kayla b***h way).

Kayla's slaves *worship* her.

farce/facade

All Kayla b***h cares about is herself and cash. While I am not great in any way, shape, or form, at least I do not have slaves. Doesn't that count for anything, "huh"?

Two weeks ago, e-mailed Dena. She hasn't answered. Maybe she doesn't wanna be my "friend" anymore. She did not delete me on FaceBook. But whatever. "Life goes on and on and on and on". with or without her.

My worthless corpse has been wounded and traumatized and will never and can never recover.

Permanent failure.

zero "friends"
_____________________________________________________________________________________
micromanaging coworkers, tattletale tom and joe

every day @ work, i almost get hit by a car. so, there is no point in doing much of anything, because as soon as i get hit by a car, it won't matter what kind of food i ate. some customers drive so recklessly. like they are stoned, drunk, or unlicensed. and there are so many customers in such a small location, that sooner or later, i feel like it's inevitable that i get hit by a car.

cold in my house. central heating doesn't work. space heater, when on full blast, only warms up two feet radius. And you can still touch the heater, without getting burnt.

wreak havoc

destroyed my "life" a longfuck time ago

chaos

chaos theory

Been to 42 counselors. The longest was for two years, once every other week. Some of them "helped", "hurt", both, or neither. But none of them "helped" me enough to justify minimum wage, much less their salary, s**t.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2022, 6:27 pm

Finish Christmas shopping for my sister.

If I can't find anything, I'll declare my Christmas shopping done for the season.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2022, 11:31 pm

DeathFlowerKing wrote:
blitzkrieg wrote:
DeathFlowerKing wrote:

I have used DuckDuckGo browser for a while now, which uses Yahoo search results I believe.

I ditched Google completely about three years ago, including getting rid of my Youtube account (owned by Alphabet/Google).

Last edited by blitzkrieg on 20 Dec 2022, 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2022, 11:33 pm

DeathFlowerKing wrote:
Joe90 wrote:
DeathFlowerKing wrote:
blitzkrieg wrote:
DeathFlowerKing wrote:

Yes and unfortunately this crap has taken over Bing and DuckDuckGo too...

I think the only reason I still even use the internet is to stay in touch with friends and find cool things to order online.

The internet has become so stupid lately. It's just a tool for spreading political propaganda now. :|

I'm sorry but I don't need to be constantly reminded about the evils of white people every damn time I try to research stuff about witchcraft. I'm even getting to the point where I'm tired of hearing about Trump all the time. Yeah... I never thought I'd be saying that given how much I hated him. :roll:

Search engines often use so called smart search technology, which uses cookies to formulate infographics, which in turn influences search results.

Google probably associates witchcraft folk with Trump haters (maybe as a percentage of a large number of folk, that may be true)?

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2022, 12:58 am

blitzkrieg wrote:

Search engines often use so called smart search technology, which uses cookies to formulate infographics, which in turn influences search results.

Google probably associates witchcraft folk with Trump haters (maybe as a percentage of a large number of folk, that may be true)?

But now there's this annoying trend where people who openly practice wicca, witchcraft, or neopaganism are being accused of being racist and commiting 'cultural appropriation' for taking ideas from other practices or wanting to work with deities that aren't strictly part of their own cultural heritage (as if the Gods of our world ever really gave a s**t...)

These witchy groups have all turned very toxic lately thanks to politics.

It's gotten so very absurd lately! It's kinda like how many of these Christian Churches embraced Trumpism. If these New Age spiritual groups keep up with this kind of political extremism they're just going to destroy their own movement by alienating people like me who come to them seeking a healthy alternative to those Abrahamic religions.

That's why I always try to practice my own beliefs alone now and figure out the facts from the BS when i do research. Humans really do f**k up everything during times like these.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2022, 7:00 am

Hm, the worst thing I got was a headache that lasts for... What, total of 12 hours or so after getting drunk. Dizziness just went away within 2 hours... And gut issues somewhat persists.

Yet still.

Dysregulation. Fricking dysregulation.
I could have sensory changes -- and not know it.

Because it's "normal" for me to suddenly become more sensitive and painful due to hormonal fluctuations.
Except hormones itself affects my 'tolerance', not intensities.

Oh and looser grips. And more prone to crap that I'd rather beat myself over.

Then the stupid subtle stuff I want to get rid of so badly...

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2022, 1:29 pm

Dad's getting knee surgery today to fix a tear in the back. He'll be stuck at home for several weeks.

If my darkness or eccentricness offends you, I don't really care.

I will not apologize for being me.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2022, 3:25 pm

I'm trying to forget about the cold winter weather and the 12 inches of snow on the ground. What do I get in my giant Kinder egg? A snow plough. I'm going to put it under my pillow tonight so that the snow plough fairy replaces it with a green Volkswagen beetle.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2022, 11:10 pm

The other day I saw an image of foods on a shelf with the name "A taste of America" in a store. It must have been in England or Ireland. Just about all the food products were peanut, peanut butter or peanut butter-filled.

I find that so amusing. Here in Canada we don't have an special aisle for "American" foods, although most grocery stores have an "international" aisle, that mainly carry food from Asia, Mexico, or even the UK. You can just buy peanut butter in the aisle that has peanut butter and other spreads, like jam and jelly. Liking peanut butter doesn't seem so "American" to me. That's like saying you must be Mexican because you like tacos.

But recently my favorite brand of PB just mysteriously vanished from the shelves and I didn't know why. Then only last week I found out they stopped selling it in Canada for a variety of reasons, all of them stupid. They also stopped selling a salty snack called Bugles in Canada, and it's a real problem for people who like to use them in a mix for parties who have to find a substitute. They still sell them in the US and this is just another subtle sign that Canada is turning into a third world country. :roll:

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2022, 11:47 pm

DeathFlowerKing wrote:
blitzkrieg wrote:

But now there's this annoying trend where people who openly practice wicca, witchcraft, or neopaganism are being accused of being racist and commiting 'cultural appropriation' for taking ideas from other practices or wanting to work with deities that aren't strictly part of their own cultural heritage (as if the Gods of our world ever really gave a s**t...)

These witchy groups have all turned very toxic lately thanks to politics.

It's gotten so very absurd lately! It's kinda like how many of these Christian Churches embraced Trumpism. If these New Age spiritual groups keep up with this kind of political extremism they're just going to destroy their own movement by alienating people like me who come to them seeking a healthy alternative to those Abrahamic religions.

That's why I always try to practice my own beliefs alone now and figure out the facts from the BS when i do research. Humans really do f**k up everything during times like these.

Yeah, politics has a habit of turning things sour, doesn't it? People get offended at anything! :D

ezbzbfcg2
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2022, 11:48 pm

shortfatbalduglyman wrote:

My worthless corpse has been wounded and traumatized and will never and can never recover.

Permanent failure.

zero "friends"

Different story, but can relate. Same outcome. Same feelings. Mine even more brutal.

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2022, 10:38 am

I gave my cats their first interaction with snow. They sniffed it, pawed it, and watched it melt.

If my darkness or eccentricness offends you, I don't really care.

I will not apologize for being me.