Page 2018 of 2527 [ 40420 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 ... 2527  Next

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2021, 1:50 am

shortfatbalduglyman wrote:
AngryJackal97 wrote:
Cops just told me neighbors requested a welfare check because they hadn't seen me for a couple of days and thought that I was dead

I just took out the trash one hour before the cops came

Kitchen and bathroom lights on as usual

My work schedule is the same as usual

Nothing unusual changed recently

Kind of paranoid someone played a trick on me

Besides what if they were impersonators trying to commit a felony?

Sometimes I feel like I need a lawyer s**t

And exterminator

This is why I hate neighbors. It shouldn’t be their business on what you do on a daily basis. Dead! Really!? What… did they think you were a zombie while taking out the trash?! Pttf! Hope those people move out soon and you get better neighbors.

The cops went into the kitchen and told someone on the radio that there were a lot of flies

They said that sometimes a lot of flies come to get a corpse. Then they asked if there was a corpse inside my house. It's like, not that I know of, but maybe someone broke into my house and put a cadaver inside. :twisted:

Paranoid someone is playing a trick on me and they are going to do something worse

Paranoid of getting framed for a felony

Stomach unsettled and anxiety disorder

Can I hug you? You sound worried about being framed for your own untimely demise.

Maybe not really but either way your posting style has slowly grown on me over the years and I sincerely appreciate them.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2021, 9:17 am

funeralxempire wrote:
AngryJackal97 wrote:
Cops just told me neighbors requested a welfare check because they hadn't seen me for a couple of days and thought that I was dead

And exterminator

This is why I hate neighbors. It shouldn’t be their business on what you do on a daily basis. Dead! Really!? What… did they think you were a zombie while taking out the trash?! Pttf! Hope those people move out soon and you get better neighbors.

The cops went into the kitchen and told someone on the radio that there were a lot of flies

They said that sometimes a lot of flies come to get a corpse. Then they asked if there was a corpse inside my house. It's like, not that I know of, but maybe someone broke into my house and put a cadaver inside. :twisted:

Paranoid someone is playing a trick on me and they are going to do something worse

Can I hug you? You sound worried about being framed for your own untimely demise.

Maybe not really but either way your posting style has slowly grown on me over the years and I sincerely appreciate them.

Hugs not necessary. Autistics often don't like hugs. Social distancing.

The whole thing doesn't make sense. I just got home from work one hour before the cops came. I come and go at the same schedule as usual

Besides there are many reasons why someone would not be coming and going in their house. For example, they spent a couple of days somewhere. Not everyone works 9-5 (although I do). Death is just one reason

I have lived here alone for one and a half years and that is the first time something like this happened

The cops checked the kitchen. They went through the back room

They didn't check any other rooms

They did not search warrant but if I refused they could have put on a theatrical production

There were two of them and they were bigger than me

There is only one of me and I don't have a judicial degree

Sometimes I feel like I need a lawyer to protect my decomposing skeleton

Besides the next door neighbors and I don't interact regularly or frequently

Makes me paranoid someone out to get me

Which I can't prove but I don't the resources (time, energy, money, skill, authority, cronies) to go around winning competition with precious lil "people" in real time

Autistic

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2021, 6:47 pm

I had to try to reschedule a doctors appointment and now the on-hold music they used is stuck in my head. :?

Brainiac42
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2021, 8:08 pm

I can’t wait for my vacation in August. No school, no work, just relaxing for an entire week.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2021, 8:15 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
AngryJackal97 wrote:

And exterminator

The whole thing doesn't make sense. I just got home from work one hour before the cops came. I come and go at the same schedule as usual

Besides there are many reasons why someone would not be coming and going in their house. For example, they spent a couple of days somewhere. Not everyone works 9-5 (although I do). Death is just one reason

I have lived here alone for one and a half years and that is the first time something like this happened

They did not search warrant but if I refused they could have put on a theatrical production

Which I can't prove but I don't the resources (time, energy, money, skill, authority, cronies) to go around winning competition with precious lil "people" in real time

Autistic

I might be mistaken but I don't believe the goal was to harass you, I believe they were concerned about your well-being. I might be mistaken but it seems weird to try to frame someone but also do nothing to succeed at it, whereas 'uhh, have you seen the neighbour in the past few weeks' might trigger a welfare check.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2021, 9:48 pm

There must be a really, really deep yet possibly stupid reason why I refuse to help my mom related to business and technology, and why I get triggered if she ever asks or tell anything about it.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

Brainiac42
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2021, 9:57 pm

My mom bought me a fidget toy out of nowhere today. I think she may be coming to terms with the fact that I may have HFA. My gf has tried telling her she thought I did years ago.

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2021, 4:56 am

Staying a safe emotional distance from people is the only way i can protect myself. The second i try being genuine and true to myself people start to attack me instinctually.
Yesterday i mentioned to a friend that i learned to read on my own when i was 5 years old. I never mentioned it before for some reason. They seemed scared and looked at me weirdly. I could just feel the antagonism.

People who talk about be yourself etc. Are almost always normal people, people who have never experienced what it means to be attacked and bullied constantly. People who are truly different must stay hidden to be safe.

blazingstar
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2021, 5:10 am

Keeping an eye on the storm, my garden. I’d rather work outside than inside.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2021, 5:42 am

stupid neighbors...they keep coming over to my side of the patio to spit. Like ick, keep it on your side..you pay rent for yours not the patio in front of mine. So like if you don't have room for your friends you have over to spit off your own patio maybe either clear the junk pile or stop having so many friends over all the time.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2021, 10:02 am

On top of switching to decaf...

.. I vastly prefer evaporated milk as a creamer.

And... It seems I just don't really like powdered milk or powdered cream as a beverage ingredient.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2021, 10:10 am

funeralxempire wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
AngryJackal97 wrote:

And exterminator

Autistic

I might be mistaken but I don't believe the goal was to harass you, I believe they were concerned about your well-being. I might be mistaken but it seems weird to try to frame someone but also do nothing to succeed at it, whereas 'uhh, have you seen the neighbour in the past few weeks' might trigger a welfare check.

There is not enough information to determine what the neighbors goal was

I don't know how to read someone's mind

Two termites might do the same thing, with different goals

Two termites might do different things with the same goals

Last year the neighbors told me that she lived there for ten years

I have lived here 14 years and counting

From my kitchen I can see their kitchen

My kitchen is about nine feet from their kitchen

When they are inside the kitchen I can see them

The past couple of days my schedule has been per usual

Leave in the morning to go to the slave plantation

Come back same time almost every day

Besides there are many reasons why you might not see a neighbor for a couple of days

For example:. Quarantine, telecommute, vacation

Dropped dead is just one reason

Not everyone finds the same thing "weird"

However, sometimes spiders do weird things

Especially in the current city

If they can see the flies in my kitchen , they can also see my ( living ) skeleton

Besides sometimes I don't see them for a couple of weeks and I don't think anything of it

They did not arrange to interact with me every day or anything like that

Busybody neighbors

:skull:

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2021, 5:42 pm

Brainiac42 wrote:
I can’t wait for my vacation in August. No school, no work, just relaxing for an entire week.

Where will you be going for your vacation?

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2021, 8:10 pm

A kid asked to pet Phoenix and I didn't know what exactly I should say, since he hasn't been around strange kids yet, so I stuttered super bad when I said they probably shouldn't and the kid looked at me like I was crazy. :oops:

My brain does not process responses to new situations well at all.

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2021, 11:28 am

Found a hamster game on the Switch that's like the game I played on the DS as a kid. lol

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2021, 5:43 pm

It's already past 6pm.

I haven't sleep yet for the usual reasons.
So I went to some media with videos and see random documentary videos.

Sometimes I feel indignation and jealousy.
Worse, a pleasure on one's suffering as I listen and read.

Thoughts that kept comparing the others' to circumstances relevant to mine.
So why do I not even at least feel any pity? Or be happy to the greater news of any?

Is it just lack of sleep and stress or something else?

I'm very aware how humans are built to compare themselves to another.
I'm also aware that I do not care. So was it truly me or was it something else?

Regardless, whatever it was, it happens in a too-open and susceptible state, one that inclines to the negative and selfish.

I can feel it -- the heat like pressure in my head.
It felt like some flow being dumped onto me and a part of me is tense and resisting against the current.

What does this reveal?
Was it my desire? Was it a lamentation? Or something sinister?

Regardless I have to go to sleep.

It's just up to me when I'd do it.