Page 1860 of 2525 [ 40386 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1857, 1858, 1859, 1860, 1861, 1862, 1863 ... 2525  Next

blazingstar
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2020, 6:33 pm

Thanks Kortie and Teach. :heart:

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2020, 6:44 pm

The NTs as I know it -- they waste a lot of their potential. :(
Mainly mismanaged, misdirected, exploited and manipulated.

If only they're more discerning or less gullible, and not anti-intellectual nor very reactionary...

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

KT67
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2020, 5:31 am

I refuse to talk to Ian and people like that cos I have enough of them in the past so...

NTs need to recognise how unhealthy emotional masking is for autistic people.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2020, 1:29 pm

Figuring out how to fix this phase.
And I mean fix this phase, I meant I got less than 2 days to solve this body puzzle.
Unless the symptom transferred or extended to the next phase or another.

Thank goodness, I've done enough laundry.

There's the ironic rule -- if one calls it a rule -- that I cannot be too serious, because there is no such rule.. Either. :lol:
Or I'd burn myself very quickly. And I'd aim badly for myself and everyone.
Yeah, like that makes sense. :wink:

Sources of discord centered and swell all around.
... I happened to be on places in between. Like a very, very thin wall. There are already broken walls, there are other walls thinner or thicker than this.

I still do not like being bothered from what the heck I'm doing.

roccoslife
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 Aug 2020, 3:30 pm

its entirely too effin hot

Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 107 of 200
You seem to have both Aspie and neurotypical traits

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2020, 5:26 pm

moving to spain. or quebec.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2020, 5:57 pm

There are not words adequate to describe how very much I absolutely loathe the fact that literally everyone I know in person, even people I think know me and I trust and forget this about, thinks I’m so very much “higher functioning” than I actually am. Apparently once I’m physically well, all I need is a swift kick in the rear or twenty :roll:

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2020, 1:31 am

Layers and layers of Empathy.

Which brought me back from the day I went to the dentist; as she work at me...

Cognitive Empathy -- through my eyes and ears: Nothing to worry about. Just doing her job.

Affective Empathy -- through my feelings and attachment: She's pretty nice. I can trust her enough.

Projection -- through my thoughts and assumptions: I trust that she's a professional and she should be.

Intuition -- through my intuition and other senses: She's anxious. She messed up and thinking of redo.

... Guess which is more correct? :lol:

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2020, 1:42 am

Cough syrup, death, that one R.E.M. song...

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

KT67
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2020, 10:35 am

I'm so aspie I get offended when people insult 'football twitter' even though they don't ever mean Celtic twitter by that, some Celtic fans use it & the kind of person who is referred to by 'football twitter' is the kind of person I don't like and it's an accurate assessment of a lot of generic football fans.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2020, 11:01 am

Sudden weird sensation of.... Numb like unprocessable like feeling.
The lack-like gap is kinda throwing me off.

As if I've lost a layer of my tactile sense.
But my sense of body positioning knew better and thus witnessing some sort of a sensory contradiction.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

08 Aug 2020, 4:24 pm

I'm majorly wanting another punk revolution. The punk revolution was partly about issues in society & government. Things like racism, unemployment, depression within society, war, corrupt politicians, & government restricting indiviudal rights & freedoms. We've made lots of progress on those issues since then but it has all been rapidly washed away in the last few years. Right now we need songs like Anarchy In The USA. I'm p!ssed off d@mnit but there isn't a lot of recent music to listen to that fills my nitch. Music can be fuel & inspiration for society to take drastic much needed action, it has been before.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2020, 4:37 pm

nick007 wrote:
I'm majorly wanting another punk revolution. The punk revolution was partly about issues in society & government. Things like racism, unemployment, depression within society, war, corrupt politicians, & government restricting indiviudal rights & freedoms. We've made lots of progress on those issues since then but it has all been rapidly washed away in the last few years. Right now we need songs like Anarchy In The USA. I'm p!ssed off d@mnit but there isn't a lot of recent music to listen to that fills my nitch. Music can be fuel & inspiration for society to take drastic much needed action, it has been before.

Punk rock kind of needed the ability to cram lots of people into small, dirty rooms with a band playing. If there's going to be something comparable to the energy and relevancy of that, I'd expect it to be electronic and socially distanced.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2020, 6:34 pm

Overdone with caffeine.

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2020, 6:46 pm

nick007 wrote:

cannot handle music like that nor the atmosphere

but tried to because i liked an anime where one of the girls was in a punk rock band and i wanted to be like her (except for some things)

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2020, 8:11 pm

blooiejagwa wrote:
nick007 wrote:

cannot handle music like that nor the atmosphere

Punk rock is funner as a participatory activity.

There's a chord.

5 7
5 7
3 5

There's two more. Now start a band. :mrgreen:

戦争ではなく戦争と戦う