Page 145 of 2524 [ 40383 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148 ... 2524  Next

Trigas
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2011, 12:02 pm

chrissyrun wrote:
Trigas wrote:
Thinking about that dream I just had....

If you google dream dictionary, you can put some of the symbols in and see what they mean.

hmm good idea, but I'm not too sure if it's something I'd really like to delve into to lol. I think I understood the dream for what it was, anything more just might be overkill.

Jonsi
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2011, 12:03 pm

Sexuals are weird...

chrissyrun
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2011, 12:19 pm

Trigas wrote:
chrissyrun wrote:
Trigas wrote:
Thinking about that dream I just had....

If you google dream dictionary, you can put some of the symbols in and see what they mean.

hmm good idea, but I'm not too sure if it's something I'd really like to delve into to lol. I think I understood the dream for what it was, anything more just might be overkill.

Ok, I just find those kind of things interesting...plus, my dreams are so wacko that I need some kind of guide to explain it....anyways, if you don't want to delve in, that's ok.

Trigas
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2011, 12:23 pm

chrissyrun wrote:
Ok, I just find those kind of things interesting...plus, my dreams are so wacko that I need some kind of guide to explain it....anyways, if you don't want to delve in, that's ok.

Well, here's the thing, it was about someone that was close to me at one point in time, a friend, the weird thing was, this dream was such a feeling of "reconciliation" in a way it "felt" real, almost as if it happened. Hmm, maybe I will check out that site *my curiosity has me now*

jmnixon95
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2011, 12:25 pm

My Japan trip.

chrissyrun
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2011, 12:30 pm

Trigas wrote:
chrissyrun wrote:

Well, here's the thing, it was about someone that was close to me at one point in time, a friend, the weird thing was, this dream was such a feeling of "reconciliation" in a way it "felt" real, almost as if it happened. Hmm, maybe I will check out that site *my curiosity has me now*

Interesting, like physically real? The other day I was in a dream and jumped off of something and I literally jumped and woke up in my sleep. My dreams are more weird than that....I think last night was we when on a field trip to the zoo...and it was important to note that it was the children's zoo..idk why, anyways, then I had my first in-flight experience in a dream and had a mermaid holding onto my back while I flew away, and they told me the secret coordinates, and then we watched a play and my art piece didn't win and we tried to help the track team win and killed one of the cheerleaders and everyone wore maroon shirts

Weird, haha....now I kinda wanna look it up just to see what all this means. Not the easiest to just understand.

Last edited by chrissyrun on 08 Aug 2011, 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jmnixon95
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2011, 12:30 pm

Also, teething.
I detest "wisdom" teeth.

Trigas
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2011, 12:33 pm

chrissyrun wrote:
Interesting, like physically real? The other day I was in a dream and jumped off of something and I literally jumped and woke up in my sleep. My dreams are more weird than that....I think last night was we when on a field trip to the zoo...and it was important to not that it was the children's zoo..idk why, anyways, then I had my first in-flight experience in a dream and had a mermaid holding onto my back while I flew away, and they told me the secret coordinates, and then we watched a play and my art piece didn't win and we tried to help the track team win and killed one of the cheerleaders and everyone wore maroon shirts

Weird, haha....now I kinda wanna look it up just to see what all this means. Not the easiest to just understand.

Yea like it had happened before 8O. Who is this "we?" haha. Oh mermaids at a zoo flying you away? Well you do have a very active imagination it seems! haha :D

chrissyrun
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2011, 12:40 pm

Trigas wrote:
chrissyrun wrote:
Interesting, like physically real? The other day I was in a dream and jumped off of something and I literally jumped and woke up in my sleep. My dreams are more weird than that....I think last night was we when on a field trip to the zoo...and it was important to not that it was the children's zoo..idk why, anyways, then I had my first in-flight experience in a dream and had a mermaid holding onto my back while I flew away, and they told me the secret coordinates, and then we watched a play and my art piece didn't win and we tried to help the track team win and killed one of the cheerleaders and everyone wore maroon shirts

Yea like it had happened before 8O. Who is this "we?" haha. Oh mermaids at a zoo flying you away? Well you do have a very active imagination it seems! haha :D

That's crazy, did you find anything on dream dictionary yet? Oh, I didn't mean to make you think it was you... :roll: We is just the collective ensemble of whatever people were there at the moment..not many recognizable faces aside from a principal and a few I can't remind right now. Thank you, my mind is very....strange

Trigas
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2011, 12:43 pm

chrissyrun wrote:
That's crazy, did you find anything on dream dictionary yet? Oh, I didn't mean to make you think it was you... :roll: We is just the collective ensemble of whatever people were there at the moment..not many recognizable faces aside from a principal and a few I can't remind right now. Thank you, my mind is very....strange

Yea, it ended up saying it's a way of "moving on" so to speak. Very relieving to say the least, strange how I had that dream after everything that was on my mind yesterday... :roll: Haha well I'd be up for a zoo adventure! With or w/o mermaids of course ;)

chrissyrun
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2011, 12:50 pm

Trigas wrote:
chrissyrun wrote:

Yea, it ended up saying it's a way of "moving on" so to speak. Very relieving to say the least, strange how I had that dream after everything that was on my mind yesterday... :roll: Haha well I'd be up for a zoo adventure! With or w/o mermaids of course ;)

That's way cool. Haha, the mermaid symbol is awkward in the dictionary. I remember Bus was leaving to a new event in life. The artwork represents expressing beliefs, the zoo means chaos and confusion.

Ok, this is the best :twisted: :lol: Guess I kinda did have a dream about you in a way. I looked up cheerleader and it said competition. I killed the cheerleader.... :lol: :o Finding that out made my day.

Trigas
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2011, 12:52 pm

chrissyrun wrote:
Ok, this is the best :twisted: :lol: Guess I kinda did have a dream about you in a way. I looked up cheerleader and it said competition. I killed the cheerleader.... :lol: :o Finding that out made my day.

Well dreaming of me already eh? ;) you know what killing symbolizes correct? ;)

chrissyrun
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2011, 12:56 pm

Trigas wrote:
chrissyrun wrote:

Well dreaming of me already eh? ;) you know what killing symbolizes correct? ;)

Haha, not of you, but about our competition apparently....in my subconscious.....oh, and killing means losing self-control or putting an end to an addiction. 8)

Trigas
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2011, 12:57 pm

chrissyrun wrote:
Haha, not of you, but about our competition apparently....in my subconscious.....oh, and killing means losing self-control or putting an end to an addiction. 8)

Haha well keep me updated on your interesting dreams!

chrissyrun
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2011, 1:00 pm

Trigas wrote:
chrissyrun wrote:

Ok! lol, if you have an interesting dream, then tell me

Trigas
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2011, 1:09 pm

chrissyrun wrote:
Trigas wrote:
chrissyrun wrote:

Ok! lol, if you have an interesting dream, then tell me

Alrighty I'll make sure of that ;). Although I usually don't dream too often...